Bible question

Bible question
Did other animals eat from the tree either before or after humans did? More than 90% of giraffe sex is male-on-male, ducks and dolphins are known to commit homosexual acts, as well as pedophilia, and rape, often together.

Are animals capable of sin? Most animals don't exhibit these behaviors but some do. Is the tree still around? Is the apple meme true and apple's really are the tree of knowledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you may be taking the tree and fruit thing too literally.

It is interesting to think about animals and sin, however.

The sin is man laying with man, not male donkey fucking male donkey.

Obviously it's because homosexuality isn't a sin and those tendencies exist independent of our eating from the tree. It's not in the 10 commandments, did God just forget about it? How about dolphins, they live in water. How did they eat from the tree of knowledge. Obviously the answer is simple. Gay sex is like alcohol and drugs, God doesn't recommend it because it's unhealthy and potentially dangerous but it isn't a sin.

the human mind is a quantum computer.

You're better believe animals can sin. Smarter ones are fully capable of sociopathic tendencies and unnecessary violence. We just aren't in a position to judge because we can't communcate with them or determine their motives. Dolphins have morals and will go out of their way to save people but have been known to take pleasure in sadistic behavior as well. How do we reconcile this? We can't, when you have leathery skin, fins and a dick built like a hose maybe you'll understand but until then we have no fucking clue.

I mean this with no sarcasm this actually really made me think

Whatever you want it to be, mate. Bible is all made up so you can make up whatever you want too.

So you be sayin god is cool with fags n shiiieeet?

God wants to make sure we reproduce and prosper. Committing acts of homosexuality will not allow us to reproduce. That was the main reason why homos are looked down upon. However, with the technology increasing we may not need to rely on the heterosexual nature of humans anymore.

Woman laid a snake and devil. This is bestiality. Adam killed himself to have disgusting clam digger sex with his help meet to take on her sin. This ushered Christ and blew them out. There is nothing in Bible about animal corruption. But they might have been (gnosis) by means of the same fallen angels. Fallen angels like only women. Hence your fertility isis cult thread about penises all the time. Die

God hates giraffes

Hagar. Artificial eggs or wombs. Adoption. Surrogacies

The Rainbow Pill

wasnt it a apple ..
get your shit straight
i mean im not here saying islam isnt full of goat fuckers

retard

sage goes into the options field

Ok then what was the fruit? Don't say it didn't expand out of the garden, way too animals exhibit "sinful" behavior for it not to have gotten around. Most animals don't do shit that constitutes "sinning" but others do. If we took a tally of all the animals that do we could probably pin the fruit to a specific biome. Then from their habe a list of possible fruits.

Fruit means knowledge of their vaginas

>s-stop disproving my stupid fundie beliefs with basic animal behavior
also
>christianity
>/his/
pick one

was eve a jewish hooker assassin

>More than 90% of giraffe sex is male-on-male,

wtf? I'm indifferent to fags now

It wasn't an apple.

>Antifa being retarded

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc. Please use /lit/ for discussions of literature. Threads should be about specific topics, and the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.
>such as [...] religion

>not knowing about Lilith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

kek

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't b/c God didn't (or didn't tell us in the Bible) that he commanded them not to. It was disobeying God and lusting for power (i.e., the knowledge of good and evil, that which Satan told man would make as powerful as God) that was wrong and the reason for banishment from Eden. Man lusts, by nature, for sin. Something God prevented in Eden until man and woman ate the fruit of that knowledge. Homosexuality is a sin of lust, just like every other sin. God doesn't tell us exactly why it is an abomination to him, but he does seem to hold this sin on a different level. It doesn't change the fact that all sin is an abomination to God.

What...? Animals are not created in the image of God and are not affected by sin or the commandments. Genesis says that the animals were made for man.

>More than 90% of giraffe sex is male-on-male

Only humans were hand built by God, and only Man, Adam, were built from the earth itself. All creation fell when Adam sinned. That's why this kind of behavior is seen in animals.

What kind of fruit did Adam and Eve eat?

From the tree of dicks

the jews killed gilgamesh

>Taking the stories in the Old Testament literally

The Creation story is like one of Jesus' parables to teach early civilizations our relationship with God in a simple way

Jewish mystic nonsense written in the 1100s by Talmudic Christ hating kikes.

>sound of gay giraffe ass slamming has a tendency to provoke nearby lions who violently react to the sound of gay giraffe copulation
Are lions /ouranimal/?

No because animals were not made in the image of God and are not held to the same standards that we are as men and women.

>The Creation story is like one of Jesus' parables to teach early civilizations our relationship with God in a simple way.
How do you know this? Or is this just your opinion?

>clear warning about the dangers of feminism
>jewish nonsense
If anything the kikes retconned her out tmof the Christian Bible to fuck us over while still keeping their own women in check with the story. Lilith was literally a feminist cuntbag and was punished for it.

Adam and Eve eating from the tree is sort of the representation of the human species becoming self aware creatures thousands of years ago. Before eating the fruit, man was just another clueless animal living from moment to moment in the garden. There is no sense of time or awareness outside of the immediate area of food and water. Once they "ate from the fruit of knowledge," they started realizing what is going to eventually happen to them, they will die. They could start putting patterns of events together and realize that all animals die, and this means they will die too one day. So death came into existence because humans actually anticipate it instead of one day dying without understanding what death was.

Animals don't go around contemplating about the future and death, but at some point thousands of years ago humans started doing that.

That's what the Garden of Eden story symbolizes, which is partly the story of how humans started conciously thinking.

You honestly believe the Bible doesn't condemn homosexuality? God condemns it in the strongest possible language, calling it an abomination.

It's literally a warning by God about feminism. I'm inclined to believe it.

>Are animals capable of sin?

Of course not, idiot. Why would this even be a question?

> When Adam and Eve ate of the forbidden fruit their eyes opened to their nakedness, they could see their vulnerability
> That means if I know what would hurt me, I know how to hurt you and how much it will hurt.
> Animals are oblivious to the fact that what they do is evil, therefore their raping, murder...etc isn't sin.
> Also, according to christianism, animals have no free will, so their homosexuality is God's will and the evidence is sufficient to affirm that 5% of humans are naturally homosexual in any given population.

Dude, you're absorbing in a literal sense what are in reality figures for the children to look at.

The serpent is Enki, who gave the first Adamu the capability of reproduction.

Enlil, the evil god of the jews, was angered and tried to kill all the 2nd gen Adami

The bible has been corrupted to give you the idea that the god of the old testament and the god of the second testament are the same, while they are NOT

it's all a jewish trickery

There are many warnings about feminism without the need to undermine the whole validity of the bible and the creation story.

It is commanded of women multiple times to obey their husbands.

So again, if you want to believe in made up garbage just because it makes you feel special to have "secret" knowledge your the same as every mystery religion elitist occultist psychopath who is ruling this world for satan.

Use the bible as it is or don't use it at all or your just another fool blowing with whatever wind of doctrine comes your way.

>It's not in the 10 commandments

Try #7 sweetiepiecrumbcakes. Marriage is 1 man 1 woman. Any other sexual activity outside of that is adultery.

Do you know what a "sin" is? The shit I made while browsing this thread in the toilet is an abomination too but I'm not going to hell for making it. A sin is one of 10 things that doing even once sends you straight to hell forever unless you ask Jesus to wash you clean (or if you're a Catholic you talk to a priest and sing some Hail Marys).

If it's not in the 10 Commandments then
1. It's not a sin, it's something God would rather you didn't do, but it ain't a sin
2. Mel Brooks was right and there were 15 Commandments until that kike Moses dropped one of the tablets
or
3. God forgot to add it

That last one is pure blasphomy, the second, although funny, is unlikely. That leaves the first option buddy.

>the shit I made while browsing this thread in the toilet is an abomination
post pics

they did not need to eat until we fucked it all up and obeyed the snek

Nice headcanon

a big part of it is also indulging in vices, and degeneracy. sex without the purpose of procreation is a vice in a way, so when you fuck a dude all your doing is indulging in hedonism

It is a sin, as all types of sexual activity outside the confines of a marriage (which the Bible defines as man and woman) is considered adultery.

Thus, all sexual immortality is a kind of adultery and therefore breaks a commandment.

Everything that God hates or calls an abomination breaks a commandment. If God isn't clear enough, is Paul? He condemns homosexuals very clearly.

Dogs are capable of sin, and often show their guilt when caught.

>Tree of knowledge of good and evil..
once you understand what's morally wrong you're basically born of sin etc

"your reality is what you make it.

"people" have said they've observed animals committing these acts but have you actually seen it for yourself?

if so, you manifested it because you were told about it or already envisioned it.

nature is a reflection of self, when you observe another "being" you are observing a lesson or an expression of your own thoughts, "good" or "bad".

hth m8, but pls stop making teh animals ghey/rapey, you're simply "projecting". God will tell you all about it if u want, it's him u r looking at anyway.

God also makes some people homosexuals for keeping Him out of their thoughts. If you willfully keep shutting God out, he'll turn you towards trap shit as punishment.

No.

Animals suffered under the curse of mankind's sin, and eventually began eating each other. In the beginning, and in the end, all things will not eat meat.

>Are animals capable of sin?
No, making the rest of the propositions irrelevant. It's been a few weeks since I read Genesis (first time reading only) but I don't recall there being a diversity of animal life in Eden, Eden and earth were not of the same makeup. Earth was littered with danger and sin and animals of cloven hoof and unclean beast and the creatures that creepeth on the ground, because earth was not as paradise. Only Eden was as paradise which is why the punishment for committing original sin was to be expelled into the realm, for lack of a better word, of mortals and dangers and discomfort and tragedy and sin.

Nope. God made nobody a homosexual. They reject God first, then they do what they will.

>Gay sex is like alcohol and drugs, God doesn't recommend it because it's unhealthy and potentially dangerous but it isn't a sin.

It literally says in plane text that it's a sin multiple times throughout the bible. Not believing in it is one thing, buy to outright lie about something so fucking easily verifiable is retarded. Holy fuck I hate you faggots, you are forever the reigning kings of mental gymnastics

>God wants you to behave in a way opposed to how he designed you to behave

It's almost like the Bible is completely disconnected from reality. Should I believe human biology, something that could not possibly or an old book that just as easily been written by some stoned kikes in a cave, it's about as accurate as the latter.
Hmmmm

no, that just means you got pwned by modren media. even g-d hisself cannae stop that, lad

Not a biblical expert, but...

If an animal doesn't have knowledge of good and evil (which is what the apple represents), they can't sin. Mankind's behavior didn't change after it ate the apple, it became sinful because they knew better.

The apple didn't turn anyone gay. The apple didn't make them sin. The apple allowed sin to even exist to them.

It wasn't an apple retard, it was sex.

Adam and Eve is a story about listening to your father and not being tempted by the penis and fucking around like a whore.

It's metaphorically about the collapse of a house and a community because of the selfishness and sexual promiscuity of women.

The bible was warning us about the impending collapse of our civilisation at the hands of women.

Why do idiots think this? Eve had already had children by this time; why do you think her curse was "now you have to have labor pains"?

>It literally says in plane text that it's a sin multiple times throughout the bible.
That can't be, God is all knowing. How did he forget to included it (and many many other things) in the 10 Commandments? In fact why does God fuck up and contradict himself so much in the Bible? Amd why did he create the universe in such a way that it basically mocks people who believe in him with how blatently wrong it makes the Bible appear to be?

It's almost like the Bible is a bunch of archaic nonsense written by primitives with no knowledge or understanding of the world.

>animals
>homosexual
I love this meme

If you have to constantly rationalize your perverse sexual behaviors, then this is proof enough that they are not good for you.

Wherein is homosexuality designed?

You clearly don't know Christian fundamentals. One of the core tenets is the fallenness of man, which essentially means that if left to our own devices, we will sin.

No, that's not it either.

God: Don't eat this fruit or you will die.

Satan: Eat the fruit. God lied. You won't die; you will become as God.

Eve: Looks good to me. I'll eat it.
Adam: *sigh* eats it too.

Here's the problem. Mankind was created to live in a loving, dependent relationship with the living God, which Adam and Eve had been doing up to this point.

now they sinned and died, and had to be separated from God, who is Life. If you have the Spirit of God in you, you have Life; if not, then not.

We were not created to live by our knowledge of good and evil, and no matter what we do, we can never "be like God" as the devil said.

Turns out the devil lies.

>should i believe God, or my own perversions?

Sup Forumsacks are possessed of limited intelligence, you just have to learn to accept it eventually

>In fact why does God fuck up and contradict himself so much in the Bible?

Never happened.

He made the universe the way it is so that Love can be the highest ideal. Love freely given, and love freely received.

We're not sinners because we sin.

We sin because we're sinners, and we like it.

Nah, trap fags wouldn't be trap fags if they believed in God.

Aye. I would so much prefer "Isn't the whole forbidden fruit thing something something sex?"

Exactly.

Step One: Reject God.
Step Two: Do what thou wilt.

Hamsters also maul their young, does that make it ok?

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

The snake didn't lie.

And the snake wasn't the devil. That's revisionist faggotism.

Where you a sinner the day you were born?

>christcucks claim god made the universe and wrote the Bible
>tell me to doubt the universe, but not the Bible
One can be bullshit, the other cannot. If there is a god you'll learn more about him by studying the thing he definitely created then something that could be staged by a bunch of ragheads living in the bronze age

The snake absolutely lied. Adam and Eve died when they ate the fruit.

They were barred from the Tree of Life so that they are still not alive, and dead, irretrievably so, right now.

So, to recap:
From immortal to mortal, death.
From housing the Holy Spirit to losing Him, death.
And physical death followed, centuries later.

See, God is Life. To be separated from God, as they were, is to die.

>And the snake wasn't the devil.
Revelation 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

On whose timeline?

the universe is broken, and ending soon.

>Did other animals eat from the tree either before or after humans did?

This is symbolism you contemptible turd. If you can't understand the fundamental concept of the duality of man you have no fucking business getting into a theological discussion.

Better leave the big boy ideas for adults.

>Before eating the fruit, man was just another clueless animal living from moment to moment in the garden.
Is that what they told you Stanley?

Some people see it that way. I don't buy it, personally.

I don't see a need to assign unwritten meanings to the text. If God straight up says that the problem is they know good and evil, and he doesn't want them to eat the fruit that will make them live forever, I assume that's what he means.

It's real fruit.

Whether animals ate it or not is immaterial, as they have no souls, and were not made in the image of God as housing the Holy Spirit, the Ruach Elohim, the Breath of Life, within them.

They have bodies and spirits, that's it.

If I recall correctly, it's the counscious acknowlesgement that truly makes something sinful, at least in the OT. It's similar to English commonlaw where intent matters. So to an extent you could argue an infant isn't inherently sinful, but there is a coming of age point where personal responsibility becomes the highest value and certain transgressions thereof are highly sinful: committing murder, theft, deceit, etc. These are all consciously endeavored acts.

Yours ...

Yes.

God loved Adam and Eve, and did not want them to live forever in their broken, painful, sorrowful, dead bodies.

He wanted them to die, so that they could be resurrected through their faith in Him.

If they never died, they could never be resurrected.

No user, they're metaphors now. They were literal truths back in the day, now we know better and realize it's fucking stupid so we redefined them as metaphors like we do everything else in the Bible that gets BTFO by modern science. "Muh metaphors" is nothing but mental gymanstics to justify moving back the goalpost time and time again.

Man's. I'm born. I'm a child, under the age of accountability, and the Law is not imputed to me.

I reach my age of accountability, choose to return God's love, confess Jesus is Lord, believe in my heart God raised Him from the dead, and I am saved.

God's: Before He made the earth, He made a place for me in heaven, knowing I would choose Him, and have the righteousness of Jesus Christ imputed to me. That I would stand before Him, blameless, as my High Priest is blameless.

Science gets BTFO by the bible constantly.

Never the other way around. Never.

No, animals have no souls and therefore don't sin.

What religious text are you referencing here?

Did he know you'd choose him before he made you?