Cotton strikes again

>A Tennessee university president has apologized for offending African American students with a table centerpiece that included stalks of cotton — a piece of Southern-style decor that is raising questions about cultural and racial sensitivity.
>Lipscomb University President Randy Lowry said in a statement late last week that he had invited African American students to his home for dinner, serving what one student called “black meals” — “mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread.” A picture posted on Instagram showed the meals placed around a table that was embellished with a jar filled with decorative branches and cotton stalks.
>“Several students shared with me their concern about the material used for centerpieces which contained stalks of cotton,” Lowry wrote in an email, which was shared Thursday on Facebook. “The content of the centerpieces was offensive, and I could have handled the situation with more sensitivity.
>Instagram user nakaylayvonne wrote last week that African American students had been invited to the university president’s home to share a meal.
>“As we arrived to the president’s home and proceeded to go in we seen cotton as the center pieces,” she wrote. “We were very offended, and also the meals that were provided resembled many ‘black meals’ they had mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread etc. The night before Latinos also had dinner at his house and they had tacos. They also DIDN’T have the center piece that we HAD tonight.”
>She said that when Lowry was asked why there was cotton on the table, he told them he did not know.
>“He kind of thought it was ‘fallish,’ THEN he said ‘it ISNT INHERENTLY BAD IF WERE ALL WEARING IT’ then walked off,” she wrote on Instagram.

Tell those nigger students to take all cotton textiles off immediately

>respect our culture
>okay here's a meal with traditional black cuisine
>RACISM REEEEEE

What do these people even want.

the students were bemused by the setting but quickly became horrified when the President said "I bet you would like to pick that cotton wouldn't you, you monkey looking niggers"

Bringing in black people as slaves was a mistake.

Not in terms of humanitarianism, but simply because it was not worth it in the long run. It was nothing but detrimental to 99.99% of Americans.

>The night before Latinos also had dinner at his house and they had tacos. They also DIDN’T have the center piece that we HAD tonight.”

What centerpiece did they get?
I'm curious now.

Free shit and Supremacy.

>tfw no mexican fiesta at my school
No bien

True.

Look at Suriname:
First they imported blacks, but they were lazy.
So then they imported Hindustanis and they did a much better job.

I'm guessing severed heads and limbs.

It is time for all nogs to throw out blankets, sheets, clothing, upholstery, curtains EVERYTHING MADE FROM COTTON. Let them wear antelope hides and grass.

Bag of cocaine

When do the whites get invited to dinner with the President?

We shouldn't serve Jews bread either since the first thing they ate after coming out of the death camps were bread... which ended up killing them faster.

Honestly,,,, how can *anybody* be this stupid.
It's one thing to dress up as Banditos , provided you don't talk with a bad Mexican accent....
And Southern Food is bi-racial, for sure.
But you can't have sticking cotton in the middle of the table like this, as a "president" of whatever they were.

>protip: the most farmed crop was Tobacco, not cotton. Newports, anyone ?

That's what I was just wondering. He had the Hispanics over one night, then the blacks over the next night. How is that not racist as fuck?

I live in a old southern house, we use cotton as decoration.

Just tell me where to report for reeducation.

they wont. It's too hard to make "civilization" a centrepiece

What are they complaining about. Collard greens are good. Grits too.

>try to do anything nice for niggers
>never good enough and rayciss

Fuck niggers

shit

Im so fucking sick of white people. Why do we tolerate this insanity? I expect nothing else from a coon but white people will actually eat this shit up

Just put a stack of history and philosophy books in the center of the table. Or a globe.

give me your house (im not black just like southern houses)

How many University students would be black if it wasn't for the artificial lowering of the admissions criteria?

>traditional black cuisine

There is no such thing. "Soul food" is just southern food made by black people.

you're right. Have you ever eaten mac and cheese, collard greens and corn bread? collard greens seasoned with some hog cheeks or bacon and a little crystal hot sauce on top. you don't even need meat if you have those 3 things. But if you do have meat, some delicious bbq chicken is the best

>serving what one student called “black meals” — “mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread.”
That's just southern food. "Black culture" is literally just poor southern culture.

GIVE BLACK PEOPLE YO HOUSE AN YO FOOD AN YO MONEY DEN WE TAWK

>we seen
Seriously fuck the South

>being offended by their own food
I mean do they just want to make their life a living hell?

Then the president would get sued for sexual harassment for asking the one black girl over for dinner.

a sombrero

Perhaps an entire encyclopedia?

I'm from GA/TN. I wouldn't think "mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread" is black, it's just Southern. Are these people not from the South?

Why not post the whole thing? Of course the meeting was about gibs.

>Collard greens
lol
here, we only feed farm animals with that
(seems people in southern France actually eat it, but for all it changes...)

You know how toddlers like to throw fits because they don't want thing they want other thing and then when you give them other thing they don't want it either? It's like that.

they were just out of their comfort zone
should have offered them a nutraloaf and some water and they'd feel right at home

Niggers hate work so much that seeing cotton drives them mad

Four.

>Macaroni and cheese is ""black food""
>Rigatoni with teriyaki sauce isn't "Asian cuisine"

Wtf

>YA KNO- THIS MUTHAFUGGIN WHITE BOY DUN INVITE ME OVER TO SOME DINNER SO ME N MUH CREW ROLLED THROUGH. SO WHEN WE GETS TO THE EATIN THIS MUTHAFUGGA GOT A FUCKIN STALK OF COTTON JUST CIHLLIN RIGHT UYP ON THE TABLE LIKE THIS NIGGA UMH UMH IM LIKE YO THIS FUCKIN CRACKA ASS NIGGA BE WILIN RITE NOW BUT IM COOL SO THEN THIS WITE MUTHAFUCKA COME OUT SERVIN ME ALL KINDA NIGGA FOOD LIKE HE CMAE OUT WITH BUSCUITS AND GRITS AND IM LIKE AYO HOL UP HONKEY ARE YOU FOR REAL RITE NOW

>SO THIS CRACKA STARIN AT ME FOR LIEK A SOLID 5 MINUTES AND THEN HE ALL LIKE IN SOME WHITE ASS VOICE HE SAY "well, it isnt inherently bad if we are all wearing it" AND IM JUST LIKE ON NO THE FUCK YOU DIDNT

>A dinner for black students
What kind of racist shit is this? This is normal over in burgerland?

fuck huwitey

kek

>nogs can't manage to keep an advocate
yeah, well...

He literally was trying to cater to the negros. They will never appreciate shit!

The more you apologize and coddle these fucking retards, the worse it gets

Literally just ignore them and it will go away

>This is normal over in burgerland?
Yes. We literally have to listen to groids bitch about how hard their lives are 24/7/365 despite paying for all the gibs they could spend, social functions they could attend, and staring roles in shows they'll never watch. They are a born race of complainers.

>needing advocates, ever

College has so much stupid shit.

Incorrect. Their actual food is made from scraps. Such as collard greens. The white men are the broccoli and the blacks would use the leaves to makes their shit. The same reason they are known to eat pig feet and what not. The white people took all the good shit

Yes

>The night before Latinos also had dinner at his house and they had tacos.

the absolute madman

>you have to live up to the expectation of a typical black family to get the $1000s

nig nog bood nix sheeeeeeit wypeepl dats rayyyyyciss

japanon coming in with the bantz

bitch collards are a different plant

>Whites are/were wealthier than blacks
>Whites took all the "good shit"
>Whites should gib all blacks free food forever because of muh racisms

dat councela dun rape 4 white girls he dindu nuffin!

If this guy had served catered chinese food to the nigs or the spics would they have bitched too?

Hahahaha what a fucking madman.

>le amused frenchie describes american food as cattle fodder

literally heard a frog irl say the exact same shit, i.e "we feed that to our cows," about corn on the cob.

Yeah, we have to deal with a huge fucking underclass that will never ever progress. Big goddamn mistake.
But imo, your situation is pretty bad. You're importing intelligent immigrants, and they'll run you out, for they have solidarity and you do not

This shit writes itself.

They want to necklace us in our sleep.Thats why they practice on eachother so much.

how insecure can these motherfuckers be that the mere sight of cotton sends them into a chimpout? i highly doubt any of these faggot college students have ever been near a cotton field, let alone worked on one anyway. what a joke.

Collard greens aren't broccoli leaves you fucking idiot. Also everybody used hamhocks and trotters, that's not unique to blacks, the south, or even America. Don't spout shit you obviously know nothing about. The only "black" dish I've never seen white southerners cook is chicken and waffles.

Oh absolutely

you can't give in to black whining. the black can never be placated.

How much do you want to bet that none of them complained about a fucking thing during the dinner, but jumped on Twitter the moment they were gone

At some universities, literally none at all.

I would be beyond pissed if I invited some people into my home to eat and they pulled this shit.

And in this week's episode of "There never no winning with niggers"....

see: caltech

>None of them involved in slavery
>Can't stand the sight of something because they're told they shouldn't be able to

The absolute state of brainwashing

Japanman droppin' it on the negroes harder than Hiroshima & Nagasaki

Harvard brags about being mostly nonwhite now

They either Jewed their standards or went around cherry-picking POCs until they could brag about it

Abhorrent use of English. Classic nigs

>THEN he said ‘it ISNT INHERENTLY BAD IF WERE ALL WEARING IT’ then walked off,”

Was it autism?

>Nation that eats frogs and snails pretends other food is beneath them

>“We were very offended, and also the meals that were provided resembled many ‘black meals’ they had mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread etc.

>mac n cheese and corn bread are black food invented by blacks and only eatable by blacks

What did you expect?
When you give a monkey a typewriter, you still get monkey-speak.
Why'd you think this'd be any different user?

lol those Harvard quadruplets and nobody else

>There were no chairs

The latinos stole them
Your welcome ;-)

Nah, they just imported hordes of asians and affirmative action spics

Fuck off, fenchy. Collard greens are great if you know how to cook. Go eat your snails and nail bombs.

Southern white serves southern food to northern niggers and they get offended story at 10pm

Collard are the GOAT veggie

Should have told them to head to the yard if they want Flax

OMFG IS THAT COTTON?

ARE YOU CALLING ME A NIGGER?!

They're in Tennessee. Cotton's a major Tennessee crop. It's autumn. It's very traditional to decorate with samples from the harvest at a feast.

If you get offended by the sight of cotton, move away from where they grow it.

>There is NO FUNDING for just us black students.
What next? Will they demand their own exclusive water fountains the Latinos can't drink at?

>They claim to have funding for minorities, BUT you have to live up to the expectations of a typical Black family to even get the 1000$.
...so they obviously do have funding reserved exclusively for minorities. That should certainly be eliminated.

So now cotton, cornbread, collard greens, macaroni, and bananas offend niggers. Sweet. See if we can get them to stop wearing cotton and eating these things. Tell them woodmills were originally powered by the souls of dead slaves, maybe they will stop living in houses too. Im going to wear a Canadian tuxedo with a collard green boutineer just to scare them. For a race that thinks they are aloha thise fuckers sure are offended a lot.

am i the only one that finds this shit unironically fucking hilarious.

>invite nogs
>prepare nog meals
>make centerpiece reminiscent of slavery

idk about you fags but this president is fucking based

>feeding niggers
>ever
This is why Africa is so fucked up.

>corn bread
>mac and cheese
>collard greens
>black food

isn't Tennessee like farm culture n shit?
this seems like typical southern food not typical black people food

also,
>fed Mexican students tacos a previous night
now this is racist lol. tacos are definitely a Mexican dish

Good fuck him. Universities have become some of the biggest, most expensive scams in history.

maybe he should have done something fancier that simple, shitty tacos but also, id like to add that as a slav, if the university president invited me over for a dinner and made burek and cevapi id be fucking impressed not offended.

>As we arrived to the president’s home and proceeded to go in we seen cotton as the center pieces
>we seen
This nigger was allowed into a US university..