Liberalism isn't a mental illne-

Liberalism isn't a mental illne-

Kek, they're literally toddlers. Refusing to eat until they get their way is something toddlers do.

Fuck U of R and fuck college town. I'm always fucking happy when the pavement apes walk two blocks over and mug the college kids.

Take the shuttles bro. They run till 2 am.

maybe she should talk to the police about the situation
anybody have a Swiss Army knife to loan her?

>fat shit libs
>hunger protesting anything
anyone remember that one hunger protest inside a tent that had food inside of it.

>virtue signal hunger striking
you can not make this shit up

>get 30k a year
>free tuition of 40k
>free healthcare
I'm 35 and I don't even make 30k a year

>getting paid 30k a year with free healthcare and education
>still complain

jesus christ, I get paid 15 thousand dollars for my Masters here and I was overjoyed when I found out my tuition was covered. fuck em

And this is why the left will no soon be the minority ideology again. They're don't actually care about the issues they tweet passionately about and just claim to resist in order to look cool. Because they can't commit themselves to actually protest like they did in the 60's, 70's and 80's nobody feels threatened by them. Sure, there are some antifa members beating up alt right betas but they are an incredibly small minority of actually dedicated leftists. The left is too apathetic to fight back while the right stands firm and will actually avoid buying a product when they say they're boycotting. It's just a matter of time before the left is viewed as infantile by the majority of Americans as they did in the 40's

>The left is too apathetic to fight back while the right stands firm and will actually avoid buying a product when they say they're boycotting. It's just a matter of time before the left is viewed as infantile by the majority of Americans as they did in the 40's

Could you imagine if the college was in one of the currently white areas like park Ave?

>Day 6 of school
>August/September in the US
>wearing a sweater

Yeah, she's ill.

Would bang.

She looks like she'll need an extra two weeks just to get to a starting point for a hunger strike.

I don't get it...

What did he do? Misgender her?

Fuck dude, step it up

>those dead, soul-less liberal eyes

every fucking time. the car is driving but there is no person inside... spooks the shit out of me

thank god

It's a reference to the faggot that got shot by the cops for holding a knife and walking toward them.

She's got a few weeks to go til she's in shape

Oh, duh, got it.

I don't even believe this faggot is actually starving itself. Eventually headline is going to read "brave non-binary individual has gone 68 days without eating in protest" and retards will believe it.

they should encourage her to just starve to death. viva la resistance!

Hold on that was day 3 this morning

lelz, that's happening at harvard now. higher education BTFO !

I never understood the purpose of a hunger strike. Why not just kill yourself strike then? What's the fucking purpose? The point of a strike is that you rob the employer of your work, blackmailing him to give into your demand. Not eating won't hurt anyone other than yourself.

The rapefugees in Sweden always go on a hunger strike when they're displeased with the service. I don't think it ever worked.

Maybe someone needs to go there and pretend that a spoon is an airplane to make her eat.

Women in academia is almost as bad as women in politics. :-/

>didn't get her way. throws a tantrum.

Will some anons please go chant Bobby Sands on campus tomorrow? You will die legends and live on through memes.

it's historically mostly a prison thing... it makes you look bad when your prisoners starve to death.

>The complaint alleges that Jaeger, who works in the school’s brain and cognitive sciences department, hosted drug-filled hot tub parties and had “unprotected sex with students, sent unwanted photographs of his genitalia to a female student, [and] lamented to others that he might have sexually transmitted diseases,”

Coordinated complaint to the EEOC, identical statements from accusers.
Probably said women and men differ somehow, and the redfems went apeshit.

This turned into a "rape culture" crusade, after all the proof given was deemed hearsay both internally and externally. Keep your eyes open. This is a Duke Lacross case, a Mattress Girl accusation, and these cunts will be kicked out of U of Rochester.

She should go on a thirst strike

Lol get your shit together user take some night classes an shieett

Notice these cunts never try self immolation.
With a hunger strike, you can eat while nobody is watching.
There are now swimming breaks with self immolation.

Wow, how is that possible? I'm 28 and making over double what you make...

They really shouldn't be allowed to call it a hunger strike if they are eating, holy shit.

some people make good choices, some people make bad choices, capitalism works because we're able to make choices.

Poor girl has Kardashianism. She just wants to be famous for being famous

So what was the harassment?

When is the last time any of you BASED faggots had balls to take something are seriously as she takes this bullshit?

Liberalism is alpha as fuh.

11 cunts said he sent them pictures of his junk, and none of them had the pictures.

>if we kill ourselves we win

my shit school only gives a 25k stipend despite being in chimpcago (high cost of living) and we still have to pay fees that come out to about 2k per year.

Good, she looks like she could use another 30 days of not eating.

kek

1)Get a drone.
2)Tie a cheeseburger to it.
3)????
4)Profit

hunger is a social construct

Oh shit it's worse than I thought. What absolute flaming faggots.

>septum piercing

can't argue that logic! Clearly what they're saying is true despite the lack of evidence.

Completely unrelated: I wonder what this cunts grades look like in the course taught by this prof.

Why? Why do they ALWAYS have nose rings?!?!

That's good and subtle

All we need to do is drastically change the demographics and make everyone /fit/

That was like an ex of mine. She had paranoid borderline personality disorder. The lights were on but no one was home.

because they're mindless cattle and need to be led by something

Say what you will about the Israelis, they're top notch bastards. When some Palestinian prisoners held a hunger strike, God's chosen people set up a barbecue upwind of where the muzzies were being held. Many lulz were had that day.

Park ave? The one with the rainbow +black colored cross walk?

IIRC the "sexual harassment" was him flirting with students on Facebook. They tried saying he was doing things like sending dick pics but even the university couldn't find evidence of it.

Would probability take a couple weeks to lose that chin on a hunger strike