Subaru dies yet again at the end of the episode protecting Rem and a little girl

Subaru dies yet again at the end of the episode protecting Rem and a little girl.

Also, Rem grows a horn out of her head and goes batshit crazy, killing dogs in a forest.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUGIXQqWXY
pastebin.com/7da71H9b
a.pomf.cat/gsdybr.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rem dies and Ram fucks a clown

Put Re:Zero in the title next time so posts for this fucking retarded show get filtered out.

She doesn't die, Subaru dies protecting her.

Are you retarded, I'm talking about later in the series

Oh, my bad :)

Fuck you for spoiling the episode, dipshit. Reported.

since it began i started to shitpost this thing no-stop for a reason...

... now even Rem-rin say it
so i was right after all, why doesn't he fucking run for the bonfire?!

Don't give up on life!

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUGIXQqWXY

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pastebin.com/7da71H9b

any gif of rem going berserk?

a.pomf.cat/gsdybr.webm

>Thoughts?
Yeah, learn to spoiler, asshole.

Fucking cunt nigger.

what the fuck happend here?

Arc 3 happened. Wait for it...

You need to calm down with that pastebin user, you've been here every thread we've had so far.

That is not the pastebin you think it is. The other one is the spoilers to the current raws. This is arc 3 in detail.

I wish I could filter your retarded posts

Oh shit. Time to read. Thank you kind person.

> Kind
Not the author.

You can though.

What the fuck. That's fucked up.

So did subaru save the village or not?

Wait, let me get this straight: Subaru and the others were fighting the Bishop of Sloth, but the Bishop of Gluttony was in the area and attacked Rem and Crusche, without nobody noticing? Or did they notice and he managed to escape? Or where Rem and Crusche far away from the group for some reason?

I think so.

They were away I think.

Who did Subaru marry in the AU? Rem?

AU? What?

Alternative universe. Where Subaru and Rem are married if they abandoned everything. They are much happier and they have two kids named Rigel and Spica. And another one in the making.

Subaru made a good choice, she's a milf.

Though abandoning everything is a heavy price to pay considering.

That's why Rem was the only one who could have made him go on the right path, with a bigger price.

this should be changed to those irithyll frost dogs FUCK THOSE THINGS

Does he die? or will it be like the last checkpoint and he just wakes up healed?

I would think it unlikely he would die again, he has already discovered the source of the curse. There isn't much left to discover during this timeline, another run at it would likely be uneventful (not that there haven't already been uneventful episodes). I believe we've reached a checkpoint and Subaru will wake up healed (though maybe with some lingering injuries).

Damn, she reminds me of Gasai Yuno