Why is this?

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-30287363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers have nothing going for them besides claims of opression to hold over the head of white cucks

Because it's fake. It never happened.

>Bosnians
>white

>t.NIDF

America doesn't care about white people

Funny how I ma just now hearing about these cases.

Bosnians are actually the whitest people, and the Ottoman Empire was an Aryan Muslim Empire.

Your masters don't want you to know this! Go on Johhny, pay 10% of your income to the church.

Yeah.
Funny.

So that's why Hitler teamed up with them. Percolating those peanuts.

He had it coming. He was foolish enough to travel in a community with feral savages without a firearm.

Bitch is hot as fuck

I never forgot about Zemir. Neither have any of my other fellow Balkan fags. We just internalize the hate and revenge and take out randomly against multiple niggers over time.

Except extra cops had to be called in because not only Bosnians, but multiple ethnic Balkanites were talking about hanging niggers after this.

bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-30287363

it literally did tho

Hundreds of homicides occur every day, in the USA.

A murder is not inherently national news.

National news occurs when a murder happens that impacts national interests, or when it's so sensational that media featuring it can sell advertising space based for featuring it. This murder is neither, and therefore beneath the interest of national news media.

So, it's ok when blacks do it.

It is not ok, and they will go to prison for murder.

Murder is not inherently worthy of national news coverage. It would require about 44 stories a day, if it were.

>Murder is not inherently worthy of national news coverage
Unless it's a black being killed by a white.

Happens all the time and also isn't covered regularly.

He lived in said community and if I remember correctly was at a fucking mini mart when they jumped him for being white. However the nigs fucked up. If the cops didn't get them, which they did, the Bosniaks would have.

Honestly I remember a story about Albanian Kosvars in Detroit who fucked snapped a bunch of nigs spines in half after they accidentally killed an Albo kid.
I can't find the article, it was back in the mid 2000's before all this BLM shit really sprang up so it wasn't really national news but the story went along these lines
>Nig nogs thugs go do a driveby
>Instead of killing other nignogs they go into wrong neighborhood
>Albo neighborhood
>Accidentally shoot some 7 year old or something while he's playing soccer
>Later that night
>abandoned street in Detroit has several trashcans burnings
>Next day remains of 3 or 4 nigs from said gang that did shooting have spines broken in half and stuffed in
>Burned through the night
>No arrests made