MEMEWAR III GENERAL

Holy shit guys, you thought that the CNN doxxing scandal was big? This is by far a much worse. Matt Furie is declaring that anyone memeing Pepe the Frog will be sued, and he's started by attacking Mike Cernovich, Baked Alaska, and even fucking Reddit trying to stop people from using the meme. He's being backed by (((them))) and their lawyers. But guess what- THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016! Essentially, they're trying to bully us out of using a popular meme.

>You know what we have to do.

Last time we fought for our right to anonymity, now we are going to fight for our right to meme.

>(((They))) will be met with memes and autism like the world has never seen

>Here is the plan for Operation: Nuclear Autism

1. UNITE ONCE MORE- Similar to Autism Storm, we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit. This shouldn't be hard, as literally any internet user who likes to meme should want to contribute.
2. ALL OF THE PEPES- Matt doesn't want us to be using his frog? Fuck him, flood the entire goddamn internet with Pepe's. Regardless what you think of Pepe, you should be busy making Pepe's and posting Pepe's to anyplace you can. Rare Pepe's are the best ones, make some new ones the will really piss them off. Use #OurPepes on Twitter alongside them if you are posting there. Perhaps Alex Jones will do a best rare Pepe competition like what he did during the CNN Meme War.
3. STOP THE FAKE NEWS- I would be shocked if the likes of CNN and such don't run a couple of articles on "these internet trolls posting Nazi frogs". If and when this happens, target them with Pepe's as well.
4. LEGAL ASSISTANCE- As Matt is threatening to sue, we should start a legal fund of some kind to help out those he's threatening. Regardless if you like Mike Cernovich and the likes or not, them winning these cases will be crucial to us as a whole defending our rights to meme.

Join the Happening HQ discord for further coordination
>Discord/9CAy8Hf

He's welcome to take his frog

tbqh frogposters are fucking awful and if this hurries their demise then godspeed

bump

yea sure, whatever you say there pal.

Come on faggots, don't turn your backs on kek, this has serious consequences.

you are a troll

report and ignore this idiot.

Just cooked this one up...

USE PEEPEE POOPOO AGAINST HIM SHOP HIS FACE INTO THE PEEPEE POOPOO

Bumpirino

From a shoahed thread

>Okay you guys, this has gone on long enough. We all know that Matt Furie owns Pepe the frog and it is his intellectual property. We can all EASILY be sued by Matt, so we need to avoid this. It's pretty simple:

>1. Find a Pepe you like
>2. Put Matt Furies name on it
>3. Then Matt will be happy he's FINALLY being linked with his rightful work

>I think this is the only thing to do right now. Get searching for the best Pepes out there, that Matt Furie may have forgot he owned, and make sure he gets his well deserved recognition for Pepe the Frog

>we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit
I vote against this. The last time we did it we made T_D and look how well that turned out.

here's the copyright logo that Matt Furie would like you to use

SLIDE TOPIC, CONTINUE WITH Sup ForumsITICS

>unite Sup Forums and Reddit.
But, do we really need them?

Did mods kill last one? Why would they do that? Pepe brought a lot of new traffic over the past 18 months. Have they no shame?

shill.
kill yourself

STOP BRINGING REDDITORS HERE YOU STUPID RETARD FUCKS

Matt Furie is actually a really nice guy and not some sort of crazed SJW or anything, and he has every right to protect his intellectual property

Unless you don't believe in property rights

>UNITE ONCE MORE

Why is this necessary? Cross-siters are cancer anyways.

>memeing
stopped reading there

They did indeed kill the thread.

why won't pepe just die

>copyright expired in 2016

Explain how this is possible.

(((They))) will sue big mainstream/normies websites. PEPE will stay alive where it was born.

No need to panic.

DIVERSITY IS NEVER THE ANSWER, OUR DIFFERENCES WILL MAKE US WEAKER

Are you sure about that logo thing? I'm editing all my rare Pepes now to avoid a legal action against me.

Nobody cares, faggot.

fucking sue me (((matt)))

are you even trying anymore lmao

we will not stop memeing til he's gone

>tfw these posts are collecting pepe images to increase their sueing profile

nobody cares about that fuckin retarded frog.

faggot

What hashtag is this going under? We must like and retweet all of the ones we see under the tag to flood peoples feeds to get maxim exposure.

Ill just use apu

#furiefrog ?

Checked
Praise Kek

To believe someone would care about something as insignificant as a cartoon frog being posted on the internet.

Fucking frogposters doing this posts, neck yourself faggots

matt is truly fearless!

This one might get you in trouble with the cops for incitement

Fuck a camel Achmed.

Kek nice
Keep him posted on Twitter

#OurPepes is the hashtag

his twitter was suspended middle of last thread

Do we have frogs? We have a plague the likes of which not even god has seen.

DOTR now!

that fuckin frog looks gay as fuck.

what a faggot shit, nobody cares about that retarded frog.

FAGGOTS!