Race Mixing

Having a beautiful, conservative, anti nigger Indian girlfriend, who's doing a PhD in physics, am I a filthy race mixer or is it sometimes okay? I'm Not diluting my gene pool in my eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kyKjP1wDUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk but it's disgusting

You have to post a pic desu

Indians are almost grosser than Niggers

girls doing science and nerdy shit tends to be ugly compensating feminists and pretty indian girls are like unicorns, that plus you posting here...

the good thing is you will never be out of lube if she have long hairs..

Sweden yes

well you obviously created a cuck thread so expect a lot of french and swedich flags

Daily reminder that Race-mixing is a crime against humanity and your country.

When will you faggots learn to look for individuals?
A 140 iq nigger is more desirable than a 100 iq white. Who will you procreate with in this scenario if given the chance? Obviously the nigger if you are smart. Thankfully these comparissons generally dont occur due to the nature of the nigger. But if you meet a quaility individual, dont reject him because of his race. Look at his individual genetics

I'm just an ultra conservative anti black. If you think girls doing sciency shit is nerdy you're a dumb twat along with the muslims.

r u into scat??

Honor your parents. You shit on your parents as their parents before you by mixing. You have been entrusted with the stewardship of thousands of years of genetic heritage and you are going to throw it all away? To have a rudderless leaky ship of a bastard identity-less mongrel spawn to watch suffer in isolation or in the community of niggers, because you took the easy way out with a "trad" Indian girl?
Wake up to yourself.

I date nigresses exclusively to piss off niggers.

European Americans must stay the majority, mongrelzation is the cancer that's killing America.

Why

If an Indian girl is willing to date outside her race that means she comes from a shitty family.

So you want your future kids to become niggers? Really shows how pathetic you are.

This. I've met so many white girls that are basically dumbass buzzfeed addicts, and I don't think race is inherently superior, just generally. She is an anomaly,

But does she poo in the loo ? Does she brraaap in you when you have the sex ?
I hope you are happy and that your mustaches make love when you kiss !
Have many high caste baby with eachoter

>indian

she's probably a paki that fucks indian dudes on the sides

and yes you are a racemixer

>dating an indian

Hope you enjoy the smell of shit and the taste of bacteria OP.

kek this too

Did I say breed?

>When will you faggots learn to look for individuals?

When you will realize that making mongrels over whites will not save you

>A 140 iq nigger is more desirable than a 100 iq white.

So that means I should look for a rare unicorn nig just so I can make an ugly mongrel?

>Who will you procreate with in this scenario if given the chance? Obviously the nigger if you are smart.

The white because I don't want to benefit the nonwhite population of America by giving them another soldier

>But if you meet a quaility individual, dont reject him because of his race. Look at his individual genetics

If you're nonwhite, your genetics are already shit

My family is more liberal than me. They welcome this. I want conservative children that are smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kyKjP1wDUM

>I want conservative mongrels

Imagine being an r/the_cuckshed mongrel who thinks this, Indians are extremely liberal in the west. Go back to Brazil mongrel lover

north indian? if so what caste.

Indians are not white, his kid will still be a disgusting leftist mongrel,

America has too many nonwhites, we are full

>twf no pure blood.

SAGE AND ALSO YOU ARE A DEGENERATE

So much this. Just because someone of another race is decent, doesn't mean you should breed them. You won't produce great kids moron. Not to mention you lose your genetics and create children that have nothing in common with you genetically.

If she hates niggers and Muslims she’s probably OK.

You're European, you shouldn't mix with any nonwhite.

i understand, if hes married a high caste north india, the child will look like assad, but hairier

dating =/= having children with or marrying

say it with me pump and dump

She hates both, and is rich, hot and intelligent. I know that's not gonna mean I'm taken at my word but anyone with biology knowledge should know that genetic diversity is good, as long as you're breeding in smarter genes.

>but anyone with biology knowledge should know that genetic diversity is good

Europeans and European Americans are one of the most diverse races out there, We don't need to add nonwhites to the genepool.

What if I can't find a decent conservative white woman? I have what I want already, just a slightly darker skin colour. I'm a hardcore racist myself, but the reasons are beyond fucking pigmentation.

Become an MGTOW like any sane person, nobody with a brain wants to make more mongrels.

>Become an MGTOW

Fuck off shill

So many logical fallacies at one spot. Top kek

When skin colour is all you have as self worth you're not worth much.

And exactly why are you mentioning me?

I figured you were pointing out the glaring logical fallacies in his statements.
I was agreeing.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yeah we've heard it all before. I'm white, she's fair skinned indian, we're in a black majority country. Whats the relevance>?

Ah yes. It was just a bit confusing since people usually mention both comments

Not a big Sup Forums poster.

This is a result of race mixing

Look up what dilution means.

Dilution of white genes? Yes.
Dilution of intelligence and beauty? I don't see it.
If they can adopt my culture I don't see a valid argument

Fuck off racemixer.

You're basically a nigger. You fly that nazi flag yet have no argument when confronted with logical views and considerations. Even I could argue against me better than trailer trash like you.

To me as long you are not mixing with niggers i am ok...

Well we're gonna kill all the race mixers in white countries, so... If you're gonna do that then move to India.

I'm sure you're plotting it detail by detail in between wanks. I'll watch out.

Well nobody here is going to approve of you fucking a poo, why make this thread other than autism? I gave you real advice, move to India since you like Indians and have no love for France.

Brown girls are just better. They're the cutest, smartest, & best educated. Indo-Aryan cultural values are what they are, from the subcontinent or otherwise.

Who said I have no love for France? I love France, mostly for what it used to be. This person Believes in that,

"...for what it used to be" yeah traitors like you are the reason it isn't what it used to be. You don't love France if you want to destroy the French people, which is what race-mixing contributes to, assuming you are really French.

The deterioration of France is a result of importing 3rd world immigrants with hostile values and conflicting cultures, coupled with liberalism and authoritarian PC culture. I've literally argued against everything on that list. A scientist isn't going to claim welfare. An agnostic indian isn't going to shoot up a theatre.

No it's never ok lol. Stop trying to justify race mixing you fucking kike.

Yeah, better fuck my own sister like the good ole US southern tradition and keep it "pure"

You retard, a murderer is still a murderer even if he advocates for gun control and a better trained police force. You're committing a mortal sin and trying to justify it by supposedly denouncing venial sins. If you wanna get your dick wet and fuck a shitskin then fine, but don't pretend you give a fuck about anything except that.

MODS MODS MODS
FPBP