How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would watch infomercials if they were done by cute anime girls desu

Don't give a shit.

like OP is a lying faggot.

I wish I could buy some Wander over Younder products, but there is none. Same with Star vs Forces of Evli. More or less. Some cartoons now are better than avrg. anime. But anime has fan-service.

Analblasted fags are mad.

That's pretty amusing, 7/10

not even mad

epic XD

>implying I don't watch anime infomercial/PSA shit

>what are dubs?

Great thread.

>Tfw no Billy Mays anime
>Tfw future generations will never know of him

I used to stay up late to watch infomercials often.

>it's a Vince beats a hooker episode

I bet she wasn't living her life correctly

why do they call him the Buzunis man?

What the fuck is Kiznaiver selling? Friendship? Bad writing?

Anything they can slap a Kiznaiver logo on.

>not actively watched by anyone
Did the guy run out of similarities and decide to lie?

yes, similarities to the buzunis man :))

You could make that argument about anything, though. And if you're going to argue everything is a commercial, well, good luck I guess.

Go fuck yourself, worthless kid. Whenever something happens you go up to your little ・b/ folder・ pick up UMAD.jpg and post it here, thinking you are the best, laughing behind your screen, flapping these adipous cheeks of yours while your wawa chocolate milk drips all overy your XXXL t-shirt. Fucking pederast. You rotten, disgusting slug, bucephalus leech. I hate you and your entire body smells like feces. Do you have any idea of how long you have been there, sitting on this same chair that because of some unknown miracle managed to withstand your massive weight? You have been there for weeks, months, locked up in your room that smells like Doritos and Wawa milk, jacking off to your Haruhi wallpaper and posting 填MAD.jpg・on this fucking imageboard. I don稚 even know how you manage to type with your thick, greasy fingers, or how you still manage to find your tiny penis among all the fat flaps on your belly and groin area. You pile of shit, bipedal sperm-whale!!!

This. Why do they?

Lord Dominator a best

I'm sure glad I have all these Hollywood movies created because the writers and directors want to express themselves creatively and not just for the sake of profit like anime.

They'll probably make a biopic or a documentary about infomercials

youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

Best infomercial AMVs?

He man season 2 in 42 days we can only hope merchandise comes with it.

>implying I don't have 5tb worth of infomercials I watch on a daily basis