Saturday is near faggots. Last wishes?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god/
unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZTvwago38
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder Sup Forums shills are working overtime

Make the threads you would like to see, the one thing these faggots do well is drown this board with spam threads and bullshit.

MAKE MORE THREADS!
Nobody cares and we don't need 50 threads a day about nothing.

Saturday 23 September end of the world predicted by Chrst, you shill shilling by pretending to hate shills

Christcucks are true faggots.

Nobody gives a fuck about your fairtytale book written by kikes.

/comfy/ caturday

I saw this prediction exactly on Sup Forums, sir.

did you actually google search for comfy cat to post this

woaw thats an unfortunate profile

>predicted by Christ
>when the Bible says these events cannot be predicted

Kick er in the front-but

toenail kick to the clit

>predicted by christ

>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

what kind of bird is that?

Luke 21: 25 to 26

it's like 2012 all over again.

>pic related

luke 21:25 to 26

>fairytail

I think of it like a newspaper by the Jews for us, they are letting us know history and future

They let us know the "Future" because it's a fucking script they contrive false events with to make it seem like it's real.

Entirely possible, if not the best guess, but still I find it an interesting topic. There are some talented autists on /pol that never cease to entertain me.

>Luke 21: 25 to 26
>"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
>People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

I'm sorry, I don't see anything that says "This will happen on September 23rd, 2017". Can you tell me which Bible you happen to be using?

I just want to die a quick, painless death. I'm tired and have no balls to suicide.

My bad, I got the wrong quote.

Here:
Revelation 12:1-2

a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth." (NIV)

Many people worldwide believe that an astronomical alignment involving the constellations Virgo and Leo, the sun, moon, and planets Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter occurring in September 2017 will fulfill this prophecy word-for-word.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god/

unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html

youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZTvwago38

Alternatively

>washingtonpost com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/03/15/the-first-solar-eclipse-to-cross-america-in-99-years-is-coming-to-some-its-an-act-of-god

I was feeling the same + daily panic attacks until I started working

>just lift bro
>just be confident
>just BEE urself :)
Holy fuck, my life may not be perfect but at least I'm not a genetic failure like that. Fuck. Time to be a little grateful.

i want a taco

How did it solve it though?

To kiss Rachel one last time and tell her I have not found anyone since she died and I never love anyone as much as I did her.

The 23rd is a NWO psy op.

I observed other adults and realized that all my problems stemmed from me being foundamentally a good person.

I realized everybody is selfish and malicious. I started slacking and scamming colleagues to do my job and immediately my paradigm changed so much that I simply accepted that this world is a field of beasts and I lost my fear of death, hence the panic attacks.

Now I have my dream to save money and invest. Eat healthy and feel better and etc. Hookers.

>Many people worldwide believe
>People
Again, people are predicting this.

>The Bible says a number of times that there’s going to be signs in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns to Earth. We see this as possibly one of those,” Ray said about the eclipse.
>possibly one of those
So he's not even 100% certain about his prediction either. Wow. That's great. i'm totally on board already.

Also
>Evangelical
Leave it to the nutjobs of Christianity to spout this as well. Like I'm really gonna trust them.

t. Orthodox

I hope you will find it in you again user
RIP

I feel for you OP :/

i'm starting university on saturday, pretty nervous tbqh

Without OP, sorry i am underslept

You need to work on your game bro. Start lifting, do cold showers and stop fapping. Put yourself out there. You'll be pulling the hottest chicks in no time!

>pretty nervous tbqh
because you're starting university or because the world is ending?

My wish is that something actually happens that puts an end to this bullshit.

I think he needs a haircut and some personality too.

>Last wishes?
what is this spicy new meme

because i'm starting university

he just needs to be himself

This. 50 million mudslimes in Europe, 80% of them on welfare. Hundreds of mosques, all funded by the governments and the Imams openly admitting they steal the funds. And for a thank you, mudslimes want to butcher us.

Just end it already, jews.

averagekike.jpeg

If you're 'suffering' you should change your lifestyle. Men are meant to work with their hands and fight. Women are meant to cook dinner, suck dick, and have children. Both prefer it that way although they may say otherwise.

What happened to her?

Rest well, Mr. cate c:

Even the weather in this picture is mesmerising

Car crash.

Global Communist Revolution and the freedom of Mankind.

How long ago?

I wish for global philosophical revolution and hence global absurdism and then the only institutions to be medicine, leisure + scientific technology and food distribition. 1 rule - rope for any family with more than 2 kids.

4 years in July.

That a super-advanced alien empire will liberate humanity from its Jewish overlords

Can you focus on the fact that you are jist a sekf-concsious animal and that tjere is nothing so special about this?

Maybe try to focus on the fact that at least it happened and it will stay forever in the history of space and time?

I never understood why humans would dwell on the past, it's pointless.