Actual excerpt from Hillary Clinton's book

Actual excerpt from Hillary Clinton's book.

W-what did she do to the staff members who had the wrong opinion?

they died of dibetes

kek can confirm it's true
This book is comedy gold, I'm almost convinced they accidentally hired a memeing ghost writer

They became fish food

>I am just like you, fellow human beings

They ritually cut their own stomachs out of shame with multiple bullets fired from across the room.

You cut off the part where she started screaming and calling her staff faggots for liking the wrong goldfish

I wonder how much Pepperidge farm paid her to add that

What is the book supposed to be about?

What a relatable human being. You guys dodged a bullet.

Its amazing how Hillary thinks a line like that would be funny. Does she really not realize most people, even her supporters find her to be a completely unrelateable and sociopathic robot?

Can confirm- three diabetes to the back of the head.

kek, these little gems are actually one of the few things that make hillary seem like a real human. She's got a bland sense of humor, she should have embraced it and not tried to be young and hip. Just play up her sarcasm and stupid grandma jokes, drop the focus tested campaign style storytelling.

No

"So in this part I want you to put something in that shows I'm relatable and human, to put those fucking rumours to rest, you got it?"
"S-sure thing Hillary!"
"MRS CLINTON"
"O-okay, Mrs First Lady Clinton Madame Sir"
*types furiously*

>Some of my staff thought yes, which was incorrect.

I could fully believe this was a line from Hillary's book.

>Is it a bad idea to tweet about a frog?
>I don't think Bernie's supports need re-assured, do they?

bet they were the pizza flavor blasted goldfish.

Pepperidge farm still remembers Seth Rich

this, i'm fucking 30 years old and i didn't have the slightest clue pepperidge farm made goldfish

>tfw so many fakes can't tell which are real or not

I always found her alcoholism her sole redeeming human quality.

>drop the focus tested campaign style storytelling.

What do you mean? They're completely spontaneous true stories about an old woman that came up to me when I was riding and said "boy isn't a big issue" and I said "it sure should be" pause for laughs. Oh I wasn't supposed to read that part.

nicely put, this is why i zoned out everytime she started a "story" i just felt like it was the same script over and over

There are multiple flavors of flavor blasted goldfish!!! What flavor did they eat?! I don't believe a word of this.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Strangely enough for me its her dogged and ceaseless pursuit of political power. I mean, shes a terrible human being and godawful at politics. Yet she made her whole life about politics, which she is simply not good at. She could have dominated at law or business and enjoyed obscene wealth, but she never gave up (she wont even give up now ffs) going after politics. Its tragic in a way, for all her success and dedication to her ambition, a very human trait, her lack of humanity will always deny her what she wanted most.

Check for yourself
files(dot)fm(slash)u(slash)82kzze22
got it from /lit/

these were the people in benghazi

I hear ya, but I'm sticking with the glug glug.

Trips of truth. Staff members with wrong opinion were ritualistically murdered confirmed.

ie Daddy issues

also putting up with a philandering whore of a husband to gain political points and make a very public personal sacrifice

Can you imagine how fucked up Chelsea must be?

remember when you murdered that guy on park bench in dc or the ones found on the rr tracks in Arkansas? peperidge farms remembers. maybe you advertise some of our products in your book so fat sjw whores will buy them..

I'm assuming they were punched. People with wrong opinions deserve to be punched.

Nothing. They just went home and committed suicide by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head with a shotgun.

>which was incorrect
Is Hillary /theirautist/?

Was Hillary the unfavorite child or something? Was she abused? I honestly dont know her origin story beyond hooking onto Bill the moment she met him in college.

failed to set a new 1rm bench press

They got fired

There are plenty of unintentionally funny bits in her book.

kek

People like Hillary read 1984 and Brave New World and thought they were blueprints.

Is this the technical term they use in the US for suicide?

She likely never read the book, and therefore doesn't understand it's underlying plot...

This made me rage.
All those smug 1984 comments coming from the left a few months ago, and the fucking nimrods never even read the book.

Or she did read it and she's so smug about her superiority complex that she doesn't care that she views everyone who isn't in her social circles as inferior little people.

So she was the eldest daughter with two younger brothers. Her father was from Welsh coal mining stock and a staunch Republican. She volunteered for Goldwater in her first years at college.

>She gets the scoop!
ONLY THE ONE THOUGH

Actual excerpt from Hillary Clinton's book.

they disobeyed the algorithm. sad

They forgot the part where she coughed a thick green blob in a glass of water and then drank from it.

I don't find it that difficult to believe that many of her supporters would do that too. She really is "Just like us!"

If only Hillary wasn't so worried about fish food, maybe it would be her turn.

do you idiots really think Hillary Clinton wrote this book

TopKek

You good sir are my hero

Is this real?

Like Keynes and Bertrand Russell, technocrats. They want a gov't of unelected experts, because that's the only way she'd ever get into power

Im sorry Hillary but there really isn't anything better than flavor blasted Chedder. Ive spent a fair amount of time figuring this out prior to this.

Whoever wrote this is brilliant

riveting. I bet she got cheese powder (CP) on her hands.