twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit captain.

Too cute and too gay

You'd feel that way too, if Nanoha decided to captain a ship and ntr you

Kuro has the biggest blue balls on planet earth

She's called trash for a reason user.

Has been proved wrong
Like you

Fuck off to your new shitty thread , Mugino/Tony Start.

What the fuck hwas bloody /u/ to do with both her and you having been proved wrong in your meme misconceptions about Mike-Kancho's mad skills as a captain?
Are you even trying?

>tfw ntr'ed buy your crush's sister.

>tfw

Akeno is a shitty captain.

she is an ugly bitch, get jelly when other cute girls are happy.

Kuro is cute and fluffy.

>ugly
Sex hair is always cute

Wilhelmina is only good for rape!

>you will never be Shiro's nee-chan
>you will never get to feel up her soft ass

So unlucky

The hair designs of this show is so fluffy.

Even when frizzy and dried out by sea air they look fluffy.

It makes me want to reach out for a comb

Has anyone seen Mugino/Tony Start? Is he finally banned from this board?

Too bad /u/ will have to suffer. That board is slowing becoming his home turf and the people are being influenced by his a/u/tism. They even let him make threads for them.

Yourmans

What about my mans?

HIBIKE

I honestly can't tell half of these characters apart.

>I-idiot, it's not like I like being felt up by my big sister or anything. I just had to protect the captain!

Shut up shitty trash.

How longer will they have to suffer?

>Implying they aren't having tons of fun

Except Mike who still is worried about Moka.

>Mike
Nani sore?

>not knowing the name of the main character.

Did you just pick this up?

No, but they almost always refer to her as Captain, and there are way too many names to remember

>not getting to sink shit with torpedoes
>fun

>this is how far I got inside Tama last night.jpg

That's really cute, mate

If you can't remember the names of 10000 different high school girls with slightly different hair styles I don't think you're cut out for the cute girl anime game.

What would Kuro and Shiro's daughter look like?

damn shipfuckers

Wrong series.

I'm sure someone out there wants to fuck Harekaze though

>yfw the series ends with mike being offered a promotion to a better ship and she declines, saying she wouldn't trade harekaze for anything

>yfw they TORIKAJI IPPAI into the sunset

Was reading a wiki article about Taffy 3, and immediately thought of TORIKAJI IPPAI when reading this line:
>"...Evans ordered Johnston to "flank speed, full left rudder", beginning an action that earned him the Medal of Honor."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar

>What the fuck is her problem?

she is trash

The actual quote is even more insane.

>All hands to general quarters. Prepare to attack major portion of Japanese fleet. All engines ahead flank. Commence making smoke and stand by for a torpedo attack. Left full rudder.

And all this because the man was bitter that he had to retreat once early in the war.

So... did he win?

Did America retake the Philippines?

Here's an interview with the senior surviving officer in 1945.
bosamar.com/pages/hagen_story

Tamachan sugoi.

So
GuP, or Haifuri?
strawpoll.me/10349169

The destroyers in that battle fought so hard, the Japanese fleet mistook them for cruisers. Even though they had the Yamato with them, the Japanese fleet ended up withdrawing because they thought they were facing a superior force. Of the three destroyers, two sank, and one was heavily damaged.

Mike should read up on that battle to prep for Musashi, since it starts with a Destroyer pulling a head-on torpedo attack against a Yamato-class battleship.

Updated a file.
According to the current issue of Megami Magazine, Mike lost her parents at five. And Moka grew up in the same orphanage with Mike. 2ch said.

Does it say what age Moka took Mike's virginity?

Well, Moka was a complete alpha when joining high school so it must have been before it. Elementary/middle school.

Mike should just join the BluMer specops shown in the previous episode.

They probably have to deal with tons of situations where they can't save anyone and are just there for cleanup so Mike wouldn't cope.

MUTINY

gray

Would she make this face when I stick my torpedo into her?

She's the only character with a sexy appearu. Still trash personality though.

What about the kraut?

Suppose you're a lesbian, and your crush's older sister gropes her ass and spreads her anus right in front of you. Turning into human jelly is one of the few things you can do.

Maybe when she gets older? Still looks cute like the rest of the girls. Kuro just looks a lot older than most of the ship's crew.

I hear NTR ages you by 10 years.

Funny enough, Maron is a womanlet but way more mature.

Seeing Trash being trashed so hard in the last episode still makes me happy.

Same thing with the doctor.

Would let her captain my ship.

You have this medical genius who got at phd while being a little girl. Do you assign her to the best ship with the best crew with you have or you send her to the worst ship with the losers and the lesbians?

Maybe she doesn't want to stand out.

Who will need a good doctor: the fucks up or the aces?

Even the show explained why.

She could have done it on a proper ship with a proper crew and a proper captain, instead of the harekaze, the rejects, and Mike.

Minami may have done this to stay out of the limelight, that and it's not exactly fun to sit with a bunch of honor students on a battleship when you're already a postgrad.

It would also be more fun to learn things together than be with elites who already knew what to do.

Or maybe it's more fun to fuck with the retards.

Is Minami that bad of a girl?

Reminder that Minami's not a postgrad. She's a postdoc. That's a Ph.D in medicine degree.

This is the right kind of smug.

She may have a high qualification but she went aboard the Harekaze to learn about being out on the sea. She doesn't have any experience with sailing on a ship, even if it's a small one.

She does drugs.

Objective explanation of why these girls is part of the Harekaze.

Sensitive asshole. Still recovering from haemorrhoids.

Why is she looking straight at me? I'm scared.

She knows you're looking at them.

I want Mina in my life.

I just want to see Mina fuck the whole crew with her glorious german sausage as thanks for saving her. Is that too much to ask?