"For the last time, Mr. President, his name is not really 'rocket-man'."

>"For the last time, Mr. President, his name is not really 'rocket-man'."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lul-Y8vSr0I
youtube.com/watch?v=fi8MI7jjpSY
cnbc.com/2017/09/19/trumps-new-nickname-rocket-man-for-kim-jong-un-is-brilliant-commentary.html
cnn.com/2017/09/19/opinions/rocket-man-trump-north-korea-opinion-dantonio/index.html
cnn
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/19/opinions/rocket-man-trump-north-korea-opinion-dantonio/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y12_cVX2exw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa

>JUST

Hahahahaha Kelly is such a deep state cuck

Samefag sage

Nope, that's his name now.

IM NOT THE MAN THEY THINK I AM AT HOME

Meanwhile Nikki Haley was crying tears of joy, but you don't see the MSM covering that.

Melania is gorgeous

So?

My mum had a giggle at that for a good hour. She even phoned me up at work about it. Trump is a clever man

Time on the watch indictates this happened before trump spoke. Old news fags

No he is not, somebody actually clever told him, dude has dementia

QT in the corner, holy fugg

>Rocket maaaaaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaan. Rocket man.

Melania is a disgusting degenerate whore.

nu uh you're stupid

It is now

>Women wearing Mens clothes
WTF IS THIS DEGENERATE SHIT! I thought Trump was degenerate, why would he allow his wife to dress like this?

I voted and still plan on voting for Trump, but he does say some crazy shit.

she fucks a man she despises for money, she is a soulless skank, who hates herself and her children

>MGTOW 4 Life

What a bizarre shill name.

> When everyone is in awe but this is the 50th time you heard the speech and it was a long ass flight

I know you are but what am I...

a pretty cool guy probably

she's still living a better life than your dog who only fucks you for kibbles bits

>name fag
>meme flag

Just fucking kill yourself

nah, i dont hate my life... she does

>Trump goes off script
>John Kelly shows unease
I hope Trump does this more often.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

he's been doing it his whole life, you yutz

What's the speech? The final speech of the day?

>people still think Trump isn't a genius

A rocket, man

no, you hate your life. Why else would you spend your time here rather than getting blown by a pack of beagles?

Holy shit. She's Cersi Lannister

>be 71 years old
>keep accidentally referring to Kim Jong Un by his father's name
>people keep correcting me
>so I just start calling him rocket man because I honestly don't give enough fucks to remember Il is dead and his son's name is one syllable different

ROCKET MAN

and so it begins
>Trump is calling for us to make Rocket Man Memes. From the spoken word to the visual art to the subconscious mind of the masses it shall be Done!

I wonder if Un will have the sense to embrace his new meme title. If he truly is the son of Great Leader I believe he will.

Checked for truth.

Basically trump made America's biggest enemy into a meme. Start pumping out those pics. Do your duty.

FIRED

Cause he's the world's number one cuck. Has billions of dollars, has to pay some foreign whore to be his girlfriend. But all the SSRIs gave him sick children.

..and I think it's gonna be a RONG RONG time..

(actually I saw someone already did this -- need Rucka Rucka Ali to make an entire song like he did with I'm a Korean/I Got a Feeling)

There's like 20 different facial expressions there in a span of a few seconds

>tfw you feel that you are too intelligent to say 'rocket-man'
The burden must be heavy.

Kid's sharp as a whip.

One syllable, two consonants

>making fun of a 10 year old boy trying to stay up past his bed time
Stay classy

I see you're not all that familiar with what the phrase "sharp as a whip" means.

That's because he's trying not to yawn or fall asleep. I'm sure at that age your famous Dad making you show up at work all the time is boring AF.

No, I was able to tell with your mason pic.

If that were true then you wouldn't have implied that I was making fun of him, unless calling a kid smart is making fun of them in leaf land. Day of the Rake when?

I was mowing my lawn today with this song in my head. Ha.

>President Trump will never nickname you
Sad.

I voted for Trump for many reasons, but the main one was for the lulz. He's delivered in that respect.

>not having insulted Trump or the US yet
Make the first step.

Post the clapping air one.

We don't have nukes or rockets, but we do have a canal. What would Trump nickname us?

underrated

The Original Rocketman

>Wyethposting

classy

Yeah Melania is so hot, I prefer her over Ivanka. Pls no gitmo for saying that

>Rocketman that Kim was actually being compared to.

I don't know why people keep thinking it's because of an Elton John song.

youtube.com/watch?v=fi8MI7jjpSY

This is how they roll in NYC, insults and nicknames are how you get attention there. Haven't you watched our movies and TV?

Who's the QT on the corner?

oh yeah, baby

I'm really starting to believe that Kelly and McMaster are really working against Trump.

Gov't memes rule!

He's clearly not giving a fuck.

Its a kinda cool nickname

Mattis, Kelly and McMaster aren't against him, but I think they do take some exception to his behavior. They've all spent their entire adult lives in hyper-professional military services, and did extremely well in those meritocratic environments. They're just adjusting.

Lol howd this bitch trip in an open field

>Nope, that's his name now.

AND I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE A RONG RONG TIME

>Lol howd this bitch trip in an open field

Women are bad at things.

Could use of the phrase "Rocket Man" be some sort of PLUS ULTRA/Tesla/Time Travel codeword?

i thought cnbc's headline was kind of funny

Trump’s new nickname, ‘Rocket Man,’ for Kim Jong Un is brilliant

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/trumps-new-nickname-rocket-man-for-kim-jong-un-is-brilliant-commentary.html

but i really think CNN is again totally on point with their well thought out and insightful commentary

'Rocket man' is awkward Dad Trump's attempt to be cool

cnn.com/2017/09/19/opinions/rocket-man-trump-north-korea-opinion-dantonio/index.html

awkward dad trump's attempt to be cool

Archive please

>cnn com/2017/09/19/opinions/rocket-man-trump-north-korea-opinion-dantonio/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/19/opinions/rocket-man-trump-north-korea-opinion-dantonio/index.html

Of course they are. Perhaps Mattis can be trusted, but Kelly and McMaster are deep state operatives all the way.

Melania is kind of hot when she goes for that tom-boyish look.

>so I just start calling him rocket man because I honestly don't give enough fucks

This is why I did everything in my power to get him elected.

That man is America, and I don't give a fuck what you say about it.

Who's the semen demon sitting beside FLOTUS?

Mattis is the only one who I trust has America's back, and not simply "U.S. interests'".

Ivanka is beautiful

Who's the QT in the corner?

Nice one.

Cheers m8

she tripped over the glass ceiling

Trump was referring to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Y12_cVX2exw

It's tough to unsee all the lizard people, user.

Seriously, who is this euromilf?

Rocket man meme war sparks real wwIII

I strongly feel that he should have went with "rocket boy" instead. It's way more catchy and funny. Imagine Lil Kim's face when he gets called a boy infront of the UN.

Those pictures were before Trump even started his speech, you lying cokkk sukkking FAGGOT!