Who's the best swordsman in anime/manga with feasible abilities?

Who's the best swordsman in anime/manga with feasible abilities?

That random grunt who got his ass kicked by the protagonist.

In rare skill and eastern swordsmanship id have to say its Hiko Seijūrō XIII.

Western style id have to give it to post black swordsmen Guts. He understand how to use that kind of sword.

Id like to see him at his prime and not hungry and at half strength like the last fight in the film.

>guts
>feasible.

I mean, I love Berserk as much as the next guy, but C'mon mate.

>Hiko Seijuro
>Feasible

Kenshin isn't even the 3rd best swordsman in his verse.

Pic was unrelated, sorry for the confusion. And who's better than him other than Hiko?

Oh I'm sorry i ignored that word because we are talking about anime on a anime board.

Seta and Enishi.

>anime
>feasible abilities

The best there ever was

I'm surprised this has not been posted yet

>anyone powerful in RK
>feasible abilities
it's less fantastical than many series, but enishi can doublejump for fuck's sake

This guy for sure.

Kojirou from FSN.

Pic related
Not even ninjas and guns stop him

They're all feasible, you've just lost the way.

>Has an attack that hits in 9 different places at the same time
>creates vacuums by swinging sword
>feasible

This fucker right here.

Can't keep his waifu safe/10

OP here, to clear up some confusion, the pic I posted was completely unrelated, and I don't think Kenshin, or anyone remotely strong in that universe is feasible in any way.

I think Jin is pretty grounded, for an anime character. Mugen would be a nice choice if he didn't do too much of break dance shit during the fights.

I wish the guy voicing Nanashi had any other roles, loved his voice.

Everyone knows who he is but I forgot to post the pic

But user, you posted a sword, not a swordsman.

yeah but ninjas with guns can get his waifu

how could he be the best if he can't protect his waifu

I thought he became the best because his waifu died, though

I don't care what historicians say, killing 70 swordsmen alone isn't feasible

She is.
This isn't even personal choice, I hate this series, but either Shigure or her brother have the best sword skills.

To master the virtue of the long sword is to govern the world and oneself, thus the long sword is the basis of strategy. The principle is "strategy by means of the long sword". If he attains the virtue of the long sword, one man can beat ten men. Just as one man can beat ten, so a hundred men can beat a thousand, and a thousand men can beat ten thousand. In my strategy, one man is the same as ten thousand, so this strategy is the complete warrior's craft.

I'd agree with enishi, but not soujiro

>My legs are so strong I can double jump in mid air.
>Feasible.

I'm referring to him being stronger than kenshin

Is AgK worth watching just for MC and a decent fight here and there?

No. It's not worth watching or reading for any reason. It's complete shit. Stay away.

To elaborate on the post above mine it is edge-trash with no merit. Shortly before I stopped reading there was a minor villain introduced that like to cut people's faces off in what I remember as a very lolxD manner. The shittiness of the writing combined with the dollar store edge is a combination I wish I didn't see all the time in shit like this and dead tube and immortal hounds to name a few. Makes me wish I didn't love trying out death game or generally edgy manga.

going to get memed

This thread shows people fail at reading assignments.
OP asked for the best swordsman with FEASIBLE abilities.
Half the characters in this thread do not fall under that category.

Now, this makes me wonder if there's even such a thing in anime.
The only swordsmen with feasible abilities seem to be your average grunt, since MCs and relevant side characters tend to have odd abilities nearly all the time.

OP here, I was hoping for some discussion on characters like Musashi or Jin and Mugen, not Guts or fucking protoman

Nanashi

>feasible
>makes clones of herself and cuts people with completely blunt edges

>Id like to see him at his prime and not hungry and at half strength like the last fight in the film.

this

>No Shigurui posts

im preparing something

Jubei chan

I feel like I'm the only person who liked this movie.
Also, great swordsman with no weird magic or special hurricane tiger impact swings or shit.

He never did become the best, technically. He was only the strongest by virtue of everyone else who could have easily beaten him already being dead. Both his father and sister were still stronger than him at the end and Sabi's mother was the strongest swordsman in the setting.

>Sabi's mother was the strongest swordsman in the setting
what

That movie is the shit what are you on about.
The sequel series was kinda shit though.

Nigger what.
Ninja Scroll is one of the greatest animu movies ever made and one of the best things to show to get even normalfags to watch anime. Not that you'd ever want to.

It's a thing in the novels. Along with creating the perfect sword (Kyotoryuu), Shikizaki also intended to create a perfect swordsman (Zentoryuu). The Yasuri clan got Kyotoryuu and the Hakuhei clan got Zentoryuu. Sabi's mother was the perfected Zentoryuu user, capable of wielding any sword with perfect technique, but was killed by Nanami in a battle that lasted half a year before she could pass on her techniques to Sabi.

Fuck you, Immortal Hounds is good.

Have you been living under a rock for your entire life?

>I feel like I'm the only person who liked this movie.

You can't be serious

I see, that's interesting to know. Did I read that correctly, the battle lasted half a year? How does that even works?

Literally Coldsteel the Edgehog

the best

I still dont get how he was able to beat Yazen.
Jinka couldnt even beat him until he went overedge

love shinsuke but literally what

>basically a Sword with a very long handle
>pic related

Enishi was just a hard counter for Kenshin, but I doubt he was better. There's not much to do if you're countered, Enishi himself lost against an attack that wouldn't be useful against anyone else. Soujiro would probably surpass Kenshin with time, he's younger and has more raw talent.

I doubt there's such thing as a swordsman with feasible abilities in anime and manga.

The author of this manga is the author of Slam Dunk, right? Pardon me for being off topic, how did Slam Dunk ended (in the manga)?

Nice tumblr gif. Lurk more.

I'm all for telling people that are clearly new to lurk moar. However, Lurk moar doesn't apply in this situation retard.

So lurk moar unril you realize how to use that phrase.

It does because tumblr gifs have never been welcome here.
If they had lurked they would have known and wouldn't have used them.

These.

Not really nigga.

Sometimes some other fag posts a short ass tumblr gif and you juat save it and use it later.

If you had lurked for a day, you'd have known not to save tumblr gifs.
If you'd lurked a day more than that, you'd have learned that trying to act like an oldfag just shows what a pathetic newfag you are.
But what can you expect from a Wan Piss faggot.

The blacked swordsman

this one looks more feasible than the anime one.

The OVAs did have really good fight choreography. Even the shit pile that was the second OVA can boast about that.

Galfa in Junketsu no Maria. He preferred a mace, though.

i can recommend the OVA without any feat, that animation style was so fucking based.

Read until the MC gets the armor. Then drop it. Seriously that's all you'll need about AgK.

Nah, Gintoki pulls out some Dragonball Z shit occasionaly.

Has anime ever been made that focuses on making swordfighting look realistic rather than entertaining?