Cali is infiltrating Texas

Holy shit guys! Tons of my coworkers have moved to Texas from Cali recently, met numerous people outside of work. All of these people are libtards. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoot them.
this is texas.

>Blaming other states for your downfall
Sorry Tijuas, this is on you and no one else, you cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Yes those disgusting viruses keep moving to my state as well. Seems like they're trying to change voting demographics for the next election. It's not like they haven't realized thwir base is too concentrated.

>these are the liberals that couldn't handle how bad it is in LA

Louisiana has also shit up a good amount of Texas by flooding it with feral apes after the hurricanes. The one saving grace is that most of those negros were confined to the ghettos they could afford whereas the California garbage is buying up huge houses in previously majority white neighborhoods due to the massive payout one gets for even a shack in California. Unfortunately, money doesn't equate to class or intelligence. Only a few more years before I can finally settle out in West Texas far from any god damn bear flags.

They literally turned California into a liberal shithole. Now they're in Texas pushing their same failed ideology.
They are disconnected from reality.

Yeah, I’ve had the same thoughts about them changing Texas to Democrat

That cow needs to cover her face

9gag-tier image and nobody blinks an eye. the Sup Forums invasion is complete

Ha change Texas to democrat. They won't need to if Lying Hillary chs he's the electoral college.

Yo sam!

Funny how a country that is 4% of the population makes up 99% of the shitposts.

Plenty of trees to hang them from in East Texas. It's a wonderful sound when berkinstocs drag the top of my diesel truck

I agree. Only a burka will do her justice, inshallah.

East texas is a shitstain on Texas. Knew a bunch of whores from East Texas.

DFW is the shitstain teebeeaych

I’ve known a few hookers too!

OP you are dealing with the commifornians. Probably live in a big city sucking dindu dick and cucking it up

I'm moving to New Braunfels from Los Angeles in two weeks. Don't have a job lined up but fuck it I will take my chances.

>Holy shit guys! Tons of my coworkers have moved to Texas from Cali recently, met numerous people outside of work. All of these people are libtards. What do?
Their not from California. They're people who moved to California then left.

Austin is full of East Coast hipsters. Just like California and Nashville is now.

Hipsters just appeared in LA and ruined the little culture that wasn't full faggot PC commie shit... or Spice/niggers/asian

cali is full of faggots and good weed

Anybody from Tarrant County, please tell daddy happy birthday this October.

>live in a big city
what? California has like 1 city tops, and that's San Fran. Everything else is just glorified suburbs. Nobody in their right mind would call LA a city.

I live in Austin and am surrounded by shitlibs and faggots constantly. Everyone I work with is a raving self-loathing white libcuck, and there are multiple flaming queers working there with their catty bitchy "humor". Everyday life has become more radical and degenerate than Soviet Russia or even Weimar Germany ever was.

>Nobody in their right mind would call LA a city
...I would. And I hate San Francisco.

They're coming to Nebraska too. We've got a whole silicon prairie tech initiative going here. All libtards and bringing failed Google culture with them. They're just moving out here to take advantage of our friendly business laws and low property costs. Then they'll ruin our economy by implementing their failed California social programs. already happening in our 2 largest cities.

Was talking to OP in Texas not to the West coast commie faggots

idk man, I'm from the east coast. Pic related is a city. Californiafags are the kind of people who like to LARP as urbanites but really care too much about their whole foods and starbucks suburban faggotry and avoiding undesirables to actually live in one.

Everyone west of the Mississippi is a faggot man.

Californian here. Which part of Texas can I move to that has little-to-no Californians? Also, I will bring guns to help kill other Californians.

>avoiding undesirables
I see no problem with this part. I hate urban degenerates. San Francisco is degenerate central, and LA at the most is just a sock puppet for it featuring movie studios and gangs.

call them cowards from running from the problems of california instead of fixing them

Texas is California though. California-in-training. You'd have to go to rural El Paso or something.

housing prices in cali are criminally high

This is what liberals do man. They shit up their own areas with communist inspired ideas and then pack up and move into better areas, typically conservative areas.
It's maddening and it's why I actually support California leaving the union. At least then we can close the fucking border.

you're gonna get eaten alive.

>Cucks
>Texas

Slow your roll there partner. Choose one.

Watch those videos and choose both, shitwit.