The Myth of "Bro-Tier" Indians and "Smart" Chinks

>First week at university for Comp Sci
>Class has 30 whites, 10 poos, 10 chinks
>Teachers go on long lectures about cheating
>Warn us how easy it is to catch us with modern technology
>Whites: Why would you cheat? It's going to kill you when you get a job and have no clue what you're doing.
>Indians and Chinks: *Blank soulless insect stare, mindless bug-eyed smile and nod*
>2 weeks into the semester
>5 poos and 3 chinks have already been expelled and deported for cheating
>Teachers still begging "us" to stop cheating
>We have one class for domestic students only
>Teacher uses the time to rant about those filthy cheating international poos and chinks

Subhuman poos and chinks are incapable of honor, integrity, and foresight. Only 12 of these fuckers left to go.

White man's burden is a myth. We should have just left them rotting in their savage lands.

Also the smell of the classroom is still unbearable.

Or you can be like my college, they just let them cheat and look the other way. Punishing them would mean losing all that $$$.

skeets are brotier

Don't know any poo in loos but all the chinks cheated shamelessly in my college as well.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

>deported for cheating

Guaranteed replies

Please do us all a favor and pour a bottle of pinesol on yourself

no shit that sikhskins are trash. no other group shills for itself as hard as they do. you can't mention them without them swarming about how great sikhskins are.

Student visas require college admission. If you lose your admission you lose your visa.

ban chod

I know poos who cheated and still only got a measly 3.3 GPA

Not sure what you're trying to imply but international students here get deported for cheating as well.

Poos are some of the most brazen cheaters I've ever seen in my life. I've seen one literally walk up to the teachers desk and copy homework that was handed in while the teacher was out. Fuckers

Do you and your friends know how to poo in the loo?

International students =/= assimilated indians/asians.

International students are just pieces of shit spoiled kids who drive Ferraris and don't give two fucks about schooling

lol pinesol.. brutal

Show bobs and vagene pics

Heres something i realized after 6 years of CS in university. Chinese and Indians are really good at stuff that requires no creativity. If it's literally just using formulas and algorithms like in calculus and linear algebra, they excel. But if the class requires any creative thought at all, like figuring shit our for yourself, they literally just freeze and don't know what to do. I've got three people bothering me on Facebook right now, trying to get me to study with them. Fucking unbelievable.

They're actually the pajeets that Sup Forums keeps bitching about. The ones who grew up in the west are unironically bro tier

If you look at the sorry state of India and China (economy be damned), this is not surprising. That being said, both groups are infinitely superior to blacks. Stop worrying about Asians and Indians when there are other much larger threats.

but OP, don't you get the ure to cheat just for the challenge of it? you can just obey what they tell you like a dog and pass easily but it's so much more exciting to cheat or procrastinate then do it in the shortest amount of time possible, and after typing this out i just realised i might have a gambling problem...