Virginia Beach woman chartered plane to rescue 300 animals as Hurricane Maria bore down on Caribbean

>pilotonline.com/news/local/virginia-beach-woman-chartered-plane-to-rescue-animals-as-hurricane/article_12bed6c6-486a-5a6d-aedf-72d24ee6ed60.html

Over the weekend, Gear and donors paid for a $112,000 charter flight from Miami to rescue cats and dogs. They also provided $5,000 for carriers.

>Be Caribbean Islander
>Your home and entire way of life destroyed by hurricane
>People starving in the streets
>See fat childless hamplanet American dog-lady spend thousands of dollars to save a bunch of fucking DOGS while your family is fucked
Could have used that time and money to help rebuild homes and feed people, but no, gotta save them dogs because they're so cuuuute ^_^

This is why people hate Americans. Inb4 muh achmed

HIDF pls go, dogs are precious.

For a minute I was worried that she saved some niggers or spics. Good on her.

I want a dog.

Cats are pretty good too.

DOGGOS only.

good for her

>rescues puppers and kitties instead of niggers

Based Gear. Well done.

Implicitly white

animals > niggers

well I'll be damned. I wish I knew about this beforehand. I'd have donated as well.
She's doing good work. Why are you mad about this OP?

he's probably a nigger

It's because animals are helpless. Humans can ask for help from neighbors and get on boats and leave.

fucking feels bad man

SHE IS GREAT

blacks aren't human, at least animals can give companionship

>saving citizens of an extremely homophobic country

I hate you.

>be Caribbean Islander
>get handed large amount of cash by Westerner
>waste it on booze and hookers

why do we save animals but not humans :(

because there are like 7 billion humans

Valuing the lives of animals over your fellow man is yet another sign of our morally bankrupt, degenerate society.

People like this disgust me to no end - they are like children unable to control their "aww" factor about dogs and cats to see that they are just animals. This has occured due to stupid (((atheistic media))) promoting a material absolutist worldview which leads no hedonism and nihilism.

fucking christ dude, why would anyone even make that holy shit

Why do people never seem to understand when others save animals over humans? It always seems to be black people or Muslums who just don't understand the compassion white people have for other living things, despite the thousands of people helping other people they get all buttmad when someone decides to help animals with no means of helping themselves instead of some humans who likely can help themselves and have far more networks of people looking out for them.

She could have just as easily have not done anything and let those animals die. Would that have been better? Oh and also it never seems to be black people or Muslims who are helping other people, or even their own and are just upset when white people aren't helping them specifically.

>if you're not part of our decadent culture that prefers the company of animals over people you're subhuman

how about they take care of themselves? they should be grateful someone helps animals (which they should do themselves btw)

time to morn the loss of a kitty

but 1 dog is worth a million niggers

I'd save the cats and dogs above the niggers and spics, for sure.

Fuck you and fuck niggers in the Carribean. Fix your own fucking problems you worthless shitheads.

Life of just one kitten is worth 100+ foreigner shitskins as far as Im concerned.

In this case, the animals are preferable to the "people".

Spics aren't human.

>Gear doesn’t keep rescued dogs at her farm, and other groups will have picked up most of the animals by today.

hmm, call me suspicious, but is she part chink?

You forget something.

Just because it walks on two legs, doesn't mean we consider it human enough to be worth saving.

Wow. My chinese restaurant almost shutdown because of lack of quality meat. I guess they shouldnt have a problem now. How is Caribbean dog? Just need to know if I should order the orange "chicken" or Generals Tso "chicken."

>your fellow man

Bing bing bing! You've solved your own puzzle user!

this tbqh

Wow that got me

i swear i remember this bitch was in the news for something stupider

This makes me want to walk around and hug 50 kittens.

spics are less than dogs

Dogs are more valuable than humans

Bless this lady

the animals will be saved, the niggers down there are trash to nothing. Let them rot and die.

morality is dead, people don't value human life anymore just worthless pets

>human