Right-Wingers btfo

Why is this such a hard concept to understand? Imagine how much infrastructure, education, etc could be funded if, idk, big corporations paid their fair share.

Also, if you live in Massachusetts Congressional District 8, Based Wu is running for Congress. PLEASE - Pound pavement. Vote in the primary. Do whatever you need to to get Brianna in there. The alternative is boring, corrupt, anti-LGBT corporatist Stephen Lynch. We need a bolder Democratic Party.

Dumbest fucking thing I ever read

>A thread died for this diarrhea to be posted.
Show your leaf.

You do realize that the S&P is riskier than Social Security, right? Generally you get higher returns on riskier investments. Social security is back by the full faith and credit of the United States gov't. Admittedly, this has taken a bit of a beating given the current... well, the current "situation" in Washington, but that's one of the main reasons Wu is running - to stop Trump.

100% Americana, born and raised. That's why the stakes matter to me. I wish I was in a district with a real progressive running on the ticket - closest thing my state got was Bernie and he "lost" of course. I'm too young to run myself so I'm doing my part to help Wu's campaign and keeping an eye out for other allies who can help build a Bolder Democratic Party.

>Imagine how much infrastructure, education, etc could be funded if, idk, big corporations paid their fair share.
What the fuck do you think is a fair share? The US has the single highest corporate tax in the world.

>Social security is back by the full faith and credit of the United States gov't.
I think an investment that my children won't inherit if I die early is a bigger risk.
Read the image again, clearly you didn't examine it closely enough.

Read between the lines. "Tax reform" means tax cuts, for the rich. Loopholes. Preferential treatment. All based on how much they can give corporate shills like Stephen Lynch (D-MA). Stop pretending like this isn't par for the course for GOP politics. And then realize that the current Democratic party is too weak to stand up to this.

Why do socially liberal states like Canada and Germany have such low corporate tax rates?

>There's no such thing as a shitty investment

>Lefties avoiding the question
>Again
Nice full house.

The tweet reads in a way that makes you feel good but it has no substance and """she""" completely disregards the difference between individual investment and the bureaucratic money pits that are public services.

Jesus.

You Progressive Fuckwits NEVER wake up!

Don't you get that Obama was run in 2008 by the Economic Royalists to protect their assets?

Did we get Glass-Stegall? Nope! The key was that Wall Street and the Banks ran the country right into the ground while Obama and the Fed printed money and doubled the National Debt.

You activists fall for it over and over again. I know, I used to be a Bushie until I took the redpill.

Children will inherit the better society and country if you pay taxes. No one is stopping you from having an additional investment account if that's important to you.

Do you know what a loophole is?

I'm willing to have a discussion about what the tax rate should be, AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME. Quibbling about percentages when we are looking down the barrel of the biggest tax cuts for the wealthy in history is NOT the appropriate time. We need to stop the GOP, and move on to stopping The Orange One.

Aren't Brianna Wu and Stephen Lynch both comedians?

He won't release his tax returns. Not Donald, Wu.

How the fuck is paying old people an investment?

Please shut your pie hole.

The Democratic. Party is firmly corporatist and state capitalist. They are bought and paid for economic war criminals, just like the GOP.

It's not that they're weak. It's that the Dems want the graft and the payoffs.

You're not even from the district your campaigning in? What a crock of shit. Fuck democrats and you, especially OP. STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING DISTRICT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Taxes are good. So long as the money is not wasted supplementing welfare for undeserving individuals.

come to the uk and say that fucker.

but remember to invest in a tv license or your investment is taken your ass to prison

I shipped cases of your father's magazines and will not vote for you. Video gamer trannies are not public servants. Fuck off.

I agree that they are corporatist, which is why I want a progressive outsider, like Wu, to help bring the party into the 21st century. If times were less severe, I'd be open to a new party, but the reality is, Donald Trump is president with a GOP house, senate, and supreme court. So the Democrats will have to do.

Like I said, there are no worthy candidates running in my district, and there aren't likely to be (I'm in the South). So I'm doing the next best thing: Supporting amazing candidates around the country.

That's nice and all, but can you show me that said taxes actually go towards bettering things? Actual proof the taxes go into investments at any significant amount.

OP is a shill for the state capitalists making bank on the Status Quo.

For example, the postmodern Democratic Party was built off of campaign contributions from Silicon Valley oligarchs who made billions off the backs of Chinese sweatshop labor. You won't hear OP and his "tax the rich" minions start going after Google or the other contributors to the D Party.

>Taxes are an investment.
>Gets given to brown people who have 6 children they cant afford.

Get fucked.

>Taxes are an investment in America.
Keep telling yourself that.

Cut the crap. I didn't see people like you whining when Obama was using the IRS against his political opponents, or waging an illegal war so his pals in the Muslim Brotherhood could overrun Libya.

It's just your ox being gored.

>all right-wingers are ancap
nice try

I mean you could make this argument if the money was spent on roads and infrastructure.

Instead its spent on increasing liabilities in feeding niggers/mexicans and their other consumption which increases at a never ending rate as the population of them expands.

Same goes for any military spending, its not an investment if you burn up all the money building guns to shoot at brown people in countries that don't matter.

ok faggot, I'll bite: How much is their "fair share"? Give me a number.

PROTIP: YOU CAN'T, all you'll ever say is "more than they're paying now".

OP's just a norm nigger. Spoon feed Gov Gibs. With a nice .02 cent per post bonus.

Life expectancy actually is decreasing now thanks to opiate use.

>The alternative is anti-LGBT corporatist Stephen Lynch.

who the fuck is Stephen Lynch and why you should vote him.for Congress