imgur.com/a/ITZpk
a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I would like to request a drawing of Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her wearing the outfit of Mai Shiranui:
i.imgur.com/6zNyelv.jpg

Another idea is Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Requesting Shion being very smug or her as a cat maid
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my husbando, Rui, cosplaying your waifu/husbando or a red glasses wearing character.
imgur.com/a/FiLmt
Otherwise SI interactions are always welcome.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Suddenly coughing or gagging with an intense blush while drinking something in reaction to be asked a question.

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting a chibi/anything cute of my dear Anna

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Requesting Taiga, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things or as an angeloid like Nymph or Astraea.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Risty dressed like this imgur.com/a/kK8c4

Alternatively, her showing off her muscular back similar to this: i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg

Requesting Sakuya playing billiards or snooker. Preferably in casual clothes.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone ha a great weekend. This weekend was pretty great. Lots of nice drawings. And as always thanks if you consider.

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if you want I'd like to see him in a gym, perhaps wearing the clothes he has on his daki (see reference). Doesn't really matter what he's doing in the gym (working out, encouraging me to work out, telling me to give up, whatever). Also, the gym in the reference photo is actually my gym, but I know that's really hard so feel free to ignore. References: imgur.com/a/uZiXU

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting.

Requesting Tsubasa in a teacher uniform, sitting on a desk, or simply standing inside a classroom.
Here are some references :imgur.com/a/SmgtR

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references : imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa : imgur.com/QYVymbF

Hello WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out towards me, while she rests her head on the other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video game together

- Mamimi as a magical girl

- Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment

Martha Wayne reference: imgur.com/a/DH3JE

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you! And have a great week!

Requesting Metallia.

Evenin, requesting Shinjiro either wearing casual clothes and relaxing on a couch, choosing between a black turtleneck and a black turtleneck, or holding his hands out to user for a hug.
I'd appreciate anything cool or handsome as well, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- Tron-style in a Tron-ified version of her normal outfit
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Her posting on "Weekend Husbando Drawthread" requesting my SI

But as usual I'd be happy with anything though, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting Fuuka cosplaying as Fu-ka from Shadow Hunters, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with her right side hair and her left side outfit please~

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily playing an acoustic guitar:

u.pomf.is/hwcdfz.jpg
u.pomf.is/liyelh.jpg
u.pomf.is/oubocq.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Lumina dressed as a teacher with the stereotypical glasses, skirt and blouse. I'd like to see her adjusting her glasses but any other pose would be cool too!

Reference for outfit: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2371348?tags=Teacher glasses

Requesting my love, Annie, drawn like one of the following:

-With Cinderella's work clothes, full body would really appreciated for this.

-In a Pinocchio costume with her nose grown several feet. Or her with wooden and puppet-like features.

-In an Alice costume, giant and stuck in a room, trying to find a way to be comfortable.

Will do art trades too if anyone would like. I'm not that good, but I'll do my best to draw and will show last weekend's drawings done as examples if anyone is interested.

Happy Waifu/Husbando Weekend!

I'd like to request Yuuna and me in one of those situations, with me being off panel like that. imgur.com/a/Qdqlj
But I'd love anything cute of her.

>same waifu as always

Requesting Tsukihi wearing some headphones like this:imgur.com/a/Qsvze
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else is appreciated

Oh I didn't knew it was Hayami's Birthday, happy birthday Hayamin

You have to be a fully qualified member of the circle™ to get in the OP cards.

read the filename, retards

Requesting Mazaki Anzu applying makeup.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

But I'm not in any circles and I have a few OP images with her in it

Usually people ask or in this case, it's because of a running theme like same-seiyuu

What about it?

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, encouraging an user to study. Something POV, perhaps?

Anything else cute, cool, or both is fine. Hope you have a great weekend!

Requesting a Sleepy Tharja, with this orange haired Avatar Unit covering her/them with a blanket
Additional optional sleepy Morgan and Noire Optional because its 3 times as much work

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal
Nothing too specific this weekend, maybe just something focusing on her stomach.

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing the Gaze Bane: 3.1m.yt/1BP60LL.jpg , or with the hair of another waifu.

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting Rukia
Maybe wearing one of these armors from Dark Souls (weapons/shields up to you but maybe what is supposed to be with the armor)
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or her interacting with any gen 4-6 pokemon

Or just anything at all, have a good weekend

cute

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

weekends over for me should of joined sooner than be on the last day. See ya next week.

Happy weekend, waifufriends! I'd like to request my darling Tamaki with a cute sleepy expression, or being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy memorial day! soon right? ;_;

Not him, but it's a same VA collage.

>no other waifus requested here have your waifus VA so can't join in on same VA fun

Play it fag

I'd like to request my husbando Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want any ideas I've got a few:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-rocking a pair of sunglasses(or 13 pairs, who knows)
-taking a nap
-looking flustered as he receives headpats
-wearing his jacket over his shoulders as a cape; impractical but very comfortable

Cute.

Shes super adorable damn

That looks really nice! I like the softish colours
>I'll never get a delivery like this

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

cute.

good luck next week, sorry that happened

>you're not friends with the other waifufags that has the same VA as my waifu so you'll never be in a same VA collage
>there's just two of us requesting here
>sometimes he just disappears

Thanks a lot, man. This is beautiful.
I love that you included the shadow over her eyes, it really sets the tone for the picture. The heart in the D is a nice touch too.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Who's she?

Thanks for including her, kusu! She looks so happy there.

Yukinoanon here.
Thank you so much for drawing her, Kusu.
You captured her personality nicely and she looks beautiful.
Her eyes looks very pretty.
Also, a big thank you for doing this collage for their seiyuu's birthday.

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing a shinsengumi uniform like the ones of the reference making a cool and badass pose with katana or something cute, or anything cute with her drinking some tea is also appreciated, please and thank you in advance

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

At least your waifu has a VA ;_;

It could be worse, you could be Annafag.

Thanks a bunch for including her in this, she looks incredibly cute in this and you did a great job on drawing the others as well. Happy birthday to Hayami, and thank you for doing a really nice seiyuu collage for her birthday.

Requesting Watashi with a low-tied ponytail like Garnet from FFIX. Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

>tfw you can't escape the ded jokes

Goddammit

Thank you so much for the delivery, user! It was a nice surprise to wake up to. He has his lovely smile and his legs are very cute...

I hope you see my thanks, even though it's late, and have a nice week!

I didn't mean it as a joke. I lost Yoshinoya-sensei that day. I don't think I'll ever recover.

I want my waifu to verbally abuse me.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to and facing the viewer. For example, something similar to these pictures: imgur.com/a/ITZpk
-Wearing sweaters and being comfy. Tasteful lewd stuff is fine too. a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree.
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-A redraw or something similar to this scene with Kanon instead: a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

One of these days I'll try to watch an episode of Hidamari Sketch.

Me too. One day I'll have the balls to request it.

I really should request it, but I don't want people to think I'm more of a masochist than they already think I am.

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering, hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Requesting art for Lavinia in her general outfit please.

Preferably something sexy or in a maid outfit.

It's not much, I started this one for his birthday but I'm incredibly late. Still, hope you like it.

Requesting my Wanko wearing something that exposes her midriff, of course anything cute is fine aswell.

Happy L-elf is adorable! Thank you so much, I appreciate it lots. Hope you have a nice week!

>Futa with balls
GAAAAAYYYY

Requesting Yuri, please.

Would like to see him having some down time, relaxing under a tree, gardening, going around town in casual clothes, in Japanese traditional clothing, or anything else as cute.
Thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4

Keep your bad taste to yourself.

Awesome work
Really cute
Nice!

same. i really want her to hurt me. maybe i'll request it one of these years

sako please

noice paintr

That's noobcake.