Name a character more badass than Gattsu

Name a character more badass than Gattsu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_who_have_not_taken_a_dick_up_the_ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sinbad is badass than Griffith and Guts put together and doesn't have to rely on savage shit to get to where he is now.

He'd also slap the shit out of both too.

Father Adam Blade

Nah jk Guts is best

this one xdddd

You realize you're just asking for bait, right?

That's not from Season 0...

>5

hi kog

Shamo is a bad manga and the protagonist is shit

name a character more BLACKED than Guts

This fucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_who_have_not_taken_a_dick_up_the_ass

Based Yang

Reminder that everything Berserk has done, Bastard did first and better. That includes having a badder-ass MC.

>gattsu

fuck you

kevin bacon first generation

ITS
FUCKING
GUTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your mom

And i mean this unironically.

Was he supposed to be badass tho?
There was never some solo guitar in the background when he was on screen, or anyhting equivalent to laughtrack in a sitcom that was trying to make me say "dud wat a bat as".
I just saw a more mature yu gi every time he transformed

I still don't understand this panel. Did Miura just not plan out what kind of character he wanted Guts to be until after Golden Age? It makes no sense.

It was the first time Miura showed us that Guts it's actually an humal bean and not just a killing machine, so I think it fist perfectly with golden age Guts, don't know why do you find it confusing.

Guts is shown crying maybe 3 other times during Golden Age, and yet some girl saying she hates him and wants to kill him makes him tear up? Nah, it's just bad writing.

Is not that he doesn't care, he is just bad at caring.

>mfw I can't

Reminder that Berserk transcends typical /tg/ schlock like Bastard with its rich characterization and storytelling.

yeah, it's pretty bad, first few chapters in the manga are like, pretty br00tal, but after he meets the brat and the little witch it just become a fucking RPG story kinda deal

DESU in the YuGi manga, before the dumb cards thing, he was a complete badass.

redman

I like Guts but I just wanted an excuse

This, he beats down an immortal demon to saves his girlfriends virginity.

Issei: 1

Guts: 0

Arima Kishou, The Undefeated God of Death

desert punk

Perhaps closer to "prone to psychosis", but still.

literally who

>missing the whole point

He's an asshole because he doesnt want anybody to get attached to him so he doesnt have to lose anybody again. He's mentally broken and this is his way of dealing with it. Doesn't mean he enjoys being a cunt.

You either skipped the golden age and missed the eclipse or you're actually retarded and dont understand human emotions.

After so much faggotry and ironic shitposting in the thread, finally someone brings a correct answer

>implying anyone cares about a thread dedicated only for 12 years old shittards with this badass bullshit

But how many metal references does Berserk have?

can't you tell I was joking as well?

>Berserkfags actually believe this

Cry more with your Disney princess-tier "story", pleb. There are single pages of Bastard that contain more depth than what all of Berserk has been capable of, and Bastard's tertiary villains are more potent characters than Guts, Griffith, or Casca.

Don't worry guys, I got this.

we got are self a Madara fagget

Kek Bastard is fucking garbage being "strong" isn't being a good character and Bastard is literally Madara tier, Dark Schneider fires infinite number of attacks in one instant that destroy an infinite number of galaxies and also he can't die because he exists in 1 trillion universes and he gets instantly brought back at full strength if you don't attack him an infinite number of times and can kill anything in an instant and therefore he is the best written character ever

The real deal is much more badass than him.

Literally anybody, unless they got blacked

So everybody except for women in rape hentai and Alucard

you could at least make a new image if your going to bait you faggit

This kirito wasn't raped by a nigger he is so much better than gatts.

Im in mobile i can't :^

there wasn't actually a way to beat him, he just got cheapshotted by some black goo asspull. i really don't know why kishimoto thought that he needed some other character besides madara when madara is already the most based villain alive.

Bastard inspired Guilty Gear, that makes it better than Berserk by default.

It has a couple of moments like that early on, the worst of it is when he's fucking that demon girl in the very beginning, it's very clear Miura just thought it would be cool, but it's very out of character for Guts.

Still, to cry about it is unlike him. He doesn't cry when he's suffering much more than he is there, and that girl is just someone he barely knows. To be upset about it isn't out of character at all for Guts, but to cry over it is a bit much.

he doesn't want to be an asshole and have theresia hate him,he does feel genuinely bad for leaving her but he can't help her because he's cursed and shit, o course guts is allowed to be sad it's just an addition to how lonely and hard his life still is

This guy, the grandfather to Guts and many seinen protaganists.

Also the Colonel from Akira was pretty badass (manga version)

Easy

is he a midget

He's a big guy.

ill try
>its fucking guts tho

I am still angry that it ended kinda weirdly.

/thread

>mfw The Blacked Swordsman

Fuck that was good, still just as funny.

Everyone can go home now, the winner has been posted.

I can't. Know why?
The whole theme for Guts's character is that, from the day he was born, life gave him shit. He was born from the corpse of his mother, considered an omen of bad fortune and a horrible, early end. He was marked for sacrifice, "fated" to be eaten by demon-spawn. His entire life was being told that he was fated to die a horrible death and fail miserably, but he said "fuck you" to everyone who told him that, even the gods; and through pure force of will, he's still alive. Not only that, but his determination has reversed his fate: he is now destined to save a broken world from the hands of his former friend.

That's what makes him badass. The 6-foot blade and all that is cool, but it's his character that makes him so great.

That was probably the most autistic post I've ever made

You're 100 percent right though, we also see tons of sides to him and see him as like you said this eternal struggler. He's a real man who can put aside his revenge to care for casca. This along with what you said is what separates him from generic cookie cutter sword wielding badasses who show zero emotion and struggle. Pic related is why he's great.

I just love this panel, and chapter. The whole scene after he realizes the full weight of the eclipse and everything he's lost. He's scared, lost and doesn't even know how to react, and it's handled so realistically and beliavably. Scenes like this amplify his "badass" moments 100x fold.

This edgelord

Ichise

Underrated

REKT

>a cuck
>badass

fuck, I cant

Sanson.

Gally, she's pretty much Guts with boobs.

Saeba Ryo

Emotional distress is part of the struggle too.

That chapter where he's surrounded by demons from the Eclipse who ate and desecrated the bodies of his friends was another great moment, pic related.

Not like he had a choice in the matter, or that he accepted it

he did though, if he never rescued him then nothing of this would have happened

At least try a little more before you start a thread like this.

This was easy.

I think she really is badass. Eh.