Are anime and vidya from Nippon mostly redpilled?

People say shit like Neon Genesis Evangelion is really deep and philosophical, but I just finished it and it seemed like it was "Just bee yourself: The anime". How does this shit help the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5rnI6kHn3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it doesnt
and gundam is ultimate bluepill

bump

Yes. A lot of anime is about protecting the love ones you love and cherishing your family. Nothing is more redpill than that.

Eva is a shit
Watch Arcadia of My Youth if you want legit inspiration

Like I'm going to trust a larping commie pretending to be ancap for my precious anime recommendations.

Keep
Yourself
Safe

Remove
Yourself

Are you real ancap or the guy who keeps pretending that ancap means ending white nationalism?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, GUNDAMU IS BEST

SIEG ZEON!

Why do you expect Japanese media made for Japanese audiences to somehow help the white race?
Do you also expect that by listening Australian aboriginal oral stories you'll somehow find the answer to saving Europe?

>ancaps
>commies
???

Why would it be made if it wasn't for Americans?

Americans had nothing to do with the creation of anime/manga.

And zeon always fucking loses

>Is anime redpilled
Hardly, the Japs see the world another way than we do, but that does not mean their eyes are open to the truth. Things like jews and so on, are far beyond their comprehension.

>Things like jews and so on, are far beyond their comprehension.

For the most part at least. There are those who are enlightened, but as a people they aren't redpilled.

Tell that to the brave young student who kamikaze'd that commie politician. That was the fruits of a society rightly ordered and blessed by Christ.

>but as a people they aren't redpilled.
I can't wait to see the butthurt Western libtard/sjw shitstorm when this airs next season.

if you want it to be?

Give me the QRD on this shit, "nigger"

Extremely popular visual novel with Nazi anime girls is getting an anime adaption.

>Gundam is the ultimate blue pill

Die. 0083 predicted 9/11

Some are, and compared to western degeneracy they are like Dostoevsky compared to western degeneracy.
I recommend watching Basilisk, Shigurui death frenzy, ninja scroll, Ergo proxy, legend of galactic heroes, Macross and Ghost in the shell. Even Naruto is better than most western shit.

Is it truly redpilled though? Will it help the white race?

Also you keep posting in my thread and I was wondering if you want to cyber with me right now? I'm kinda horny.

You'll be surprised

Just read the Getter Robo saga. Eva ripped the ending of the third installment of it off hardcore and it has a way better and more universal message.
Also great art on the later sections

This image is taken out of context. The Magoi intended to create a Magoi ethnostate with goi living underneath them by choice, where they were free to basically do whatever they wanted with the requisite that they would be giving away small amounts of their magical energy to power the city of magic that lied above. The only difference between the goi and cattle was the fact that the goi were allowed to leave, while cattle are not. The only reason that their ethnostate fell apart is because globalist shill Aladdin and his goon squad intervened, on top of the actual jews of the story subverting everything they'd built up in order to summon an otherworldly demon/god into their world because one bitch in particular got really wet from hearing it talk.

Zeon literally gassed an innocent colony. They had it coming

Hideo Kojima predicting the future in 2001

Is that a picture of it? Looks weird, hardly like anime even.

What if destroying culture and history is intentional, we give up memory and eventually all we have is what we are told to the point where we are no longer a species - just sheep.

because

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT WOJAK

NGE is and always has been shit, hyped up by a whole bunch of teenagers who didn't know what the hell it was trying to convey and concluded that meant it had depth rather than just being a shitty pretentious anime.

Evangelion is the edgy religion anime. Ignore the religion part and just watch it for the characters and it's good.
YUGIOH IS REDPILLED AS FUCK

Pure women. They are all pure

Fist of the North Star is based as fuck

Who cares. Black people are 7x more likely to commit crimes and have 70% of their kids out of wedlock. Getting middle America to accept this fact and the awfulness of illegal immigration comes before that kind of intellectual worries. If you're fretting about the merits of obscure foreign cartoons you weren't part of any solutions in the first place.

ya some maple ass niggas

hmmmmm

I pray to Christ sometimes for the world to improve. I also pray for Trump.

Polar Bear's Cafe is written by a woman and all the main characters are men. And it's better for it; any time a father of women happens things go shit and the characters know it.

What's the grousest shitpost you've ever made? I has a Shinji like breakthrough where I realized all I wanted to do was be an Australian tier shitposter on pol.com/forums

>it doesnt.

>its an allegory.

Prayer is good but you've got to effect the change you want to see. God acts through his servants, so be the change in the world you want to see.

can't find it, basically an israeli said to me he's heard holocaust jokes 100000 times and i said 'at least it wasn't 6000000 times' and then the thread imploded

noice

have some feet

youtube.com/watch?v=O5rnI6kHn3U
'SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU COMMIE SCUMBAG'

Hehe sometimes.

Although Ghost in the shell live movie was clearly subverted by commie Hollyjew.

Im not sure

but

I don't think live action hollywood movies

are anime

No, but them raping masterpieces to make it pro-revolutionary is bs.

No, it's not. It's just your average escapism

t. Weeb from 1999-2005