Boku no Hero Academia / My hero Academia Anime Thread

Episode 9 was out today, so for once lets have a free of spoilers, anime thread because why the hell not!

Mangafriends please be considerate and spoiler your shit

this is definitvely the best moment so far

>Asking for no spoiler
>On Sup Forums

It's like you want to get a flood of manga content.

Fuck you, faggot. Here's a spoiler, on the house.

Never change, faggots.

you fucking niggers

Would Bakugo and Ochako be like this with one another after an argument? You know, right before they make up and have wild, unadulterated handholding together?

Best girl is Mt. Lady

Here's some more spoilers

That's cute.

>Bakugou saying he's sorry ever
Maybe for Uraraka's part if Deku doesn't do something about his feelings like a retard soon but Bakugou isn't going to be interesting in any of that for a few years and if he doesn't manage to beat Deku or get over their rivality he will just become a second Endeavor

I'm really diggin those spoilers

Huh. I always saw Handjob as more blond

This show is so bad, but I have the feeling that things will get better in 10 more episodes.

I ship it

>tfw you will never be trapped inside her suit

you have the right feeling user, the MC gets specially good later, I used to hate him first and now he is my favorite character and keep in mind that I fucking love a lot most of the characters

Well Im not gonna say I agree about it being bad but you are right that the shit coming is WAY better than the early stuff

Come the fuck on, that's clearly fake. Read the not obviously shopped text bubble. It's an exam or some shit.

thatsthejoke.jpg
the first one is legit though, but I guess it doesn't make sense if you haven't got there yet so it's ok

We got a smart one right here, we do. Can't pull the sheep's wool over his eyes, no we can't.

Who's the best girl and why is it the reporter

Isn't Midnight's costume supposed to match her skin color?

kek

Holy shit what. I didn't even notice that.

This is it in the game

too lewd for tv I guess, but I would've liked any other color instead of white, same with the principal
It's gonna get me some time to get used to that

actually in the manga it's supposed to be even darker

Why does the principle bother you? Him being white seemed to be the right choice.

who wouldn't?

I don't know, I guess it makes sense but I always pictured him having a kinda yellow-ish tone because he reminds me of a mole but at least now he looks more like a rat and I guess that's what he is supposed to be

Should I edit this one too like I did with ?

This is the only official color art we got with Midnight, at the back of a volume cover.

Do it

HAIL VILLAIN!

i would love u user

Can you do some Momo?

I didn't expect for this to get this far
The worst thing is that I'll never be able to prove that i was the one who asked to Photoshop this, anyway, the real praise go to whoever took 20 seconds to Photoshop it, so,thank you user.

my retard impulses are telling me to do it but it would take me some time and I have to do a fuck ton of homework

ok fuck it, get me some good cumshot faces of manga to use from around the same angles and I'll do it

Thank you user, we all love you.

>being this much of an attention whore

>asked to Photoshop text
>tripfag can't find his own archived posts

Is Boku no Hero even known on Sup Forumsmblr?

If you care so much for attention go to reddit, if you are gonna put your "talent" here understand that this is an anonymous site and you are not getting karma or followers in your personal account.
Fucking tripfag.

take it back, I love you too

F A T
A
T

well if that one with her hand over her mouth is no good how's about this one

I've actually seen some threads about this there because my two main boards are this one and Sup Forums

yes

I am, in fact, one.
You'll think that a attention whore tripfag would know how to do such a thing, and you'll be wrong.
For now I'll stop being such a faggot and post a gender switch deku

That gif looks like a vagina

I understand, here, take a cute fanart of Izuku and All Might

SAY WHAT AGAIN!

Ah, I see. Ill have to see what I can dig up. I don't have a good memory of what panel was in what chapter. Ill look but don't feel you need to wait for my slow ass.

oh, no no I meant something like pic related where so I can use the cum as reference or just try to use that one and sorta crop it there

DAD______

Is this from that one with Mina? Or a different one?

>p-please don't spoil
>Sup Forums

i want to fuck that tongue

yup, that one is pure gold

also pic related just happened out of nowhere a moment ago I thought I was banned for posting that lewd frog, can someone tell me why the hell did this happened?

That tongue wants to fuck you too.

Probably because of all those tabs, Algosalox!

Because frogfags are cancer

>2015
Did I just go back in time

who has that vore pic of tsuyu eating deku

>Algosalox
wait, what? how the fuck? what's going on? how did you knew that was...
nigger you are really creeping me out

Your taste is pretty shit.

I agree. Was pretty fucking good

Get out Alonso Gonzalez.

Stop

They actually have better bnha threads than we do.

Welp this fucker knows my real life name, is it somewhere on that screenshot and I didn't realized?
Do you come from weeaboo hell?

Her costume is shit anyways. Strap of leather between the boobs + form fitting top just doesn't work together. If anything it makes her look like she has no nipples. It's a huge turn off.

Post wet Tsuyu

upper right corner

I get that message sometimes too. Not sure how the hell 4chin goes back in time but hey no damage sone, so I don't care.

Also >facebook

>Tumblr Universe
>Undertale
>Homestuck

Get the fuck outta my face

Why mandalay is so thicc?

Ragdoll is thiccer

huh, I never in my entire life realized about that little fucking button, that's interesting

I obviously love cancerous shit, that's why I come to these threads on the first place

>No one wants to tap that

Either most of the people in BnHA are gay or they prefer these kinky mutants.

maybe she's a dirty slut.
checked those dubs btw.

>Post the two slutty cats.
>Gets dubs.

>delicious, thick, creamy cake

Why is she not married? Why are there no /ss/ doujins by now? What the fuck is wrong with this mad world, goddammit?

Tsuyu is Cute!

those 2 fugging the Dinosaur-kid.

holy SHIT these dubs

Meanwhile, a new landwhale pandering doujin popped up on sadpanda.

Why even live?

i wonder if they were freaks in U.A.

Next Episode everyone will Split up and fight Monsters while the big guy next to handskun Pulls a bane on eraserhead and Breaks his bones. Iida escapes to bring the Heroes from UA to Save the students

Don't forget the bomb that goes off and kills half the class off.

noice

He was telling the truth though. That's basically what happens