Is Immortality possible?

What do the ELITE know?

I don't want to die...EVER.

Pic related.

yes it is possible for tardigrades

Yes, it's possible. The secret to becoming immortal and staying young forever is to wear diapers.

The "elite" are not human.
There is no such thing as immortality. Their species has much longer life spans. Go back and look at how old Moses and Noah were. It'll blow your fucking mind.

Supposedly some of them fags lived for like 900 years or some shit

No. Nothing escapes entropy. Valar morguhlis.

Centuries old, yet still hasn't learned to act

Get into regenerative medicine. Then freeze yourself. Cyronics and regenerative medicine will make some of us live forever or atleast a very long time. More people lobbying to be immortal the better. Im going to amass wealth and tech and at the very least look 20 till i die.

Dads really need to wait till the girl is at least 4 before they start playing with their girls.

Are you saying I can dodge contracts?

Wanting to live forever is the sign of an infantile mind.

Only way he knew to justify having tons of money.
I would look into his movies being funded by mysterious donors or some kind of lark agency.

Methusela (Best known as Noah's dad) was the oldest man, that is, unless Enoch is still alive.

Bill and Ted are awesome, kys

>Christian sandnigger fairy tales
>science

theoretically yes through gene tailoring. our bodies are capable of keeping themselves young indefinitely but are programmed not to. it's entirely possible that biological immortality could be purchasable within our lifetimes

Haha very funny OP- no way is Mozart still alive. If I were he'd be 261 years old!

it is possible. You have to fool the matrix into not resetting itself but to only reset your genes. Kek.

Yes, but not a Challenger

Yes it is. You just have to stop or constantly correct the aging process. But you could still die in a plane crash or slipping out in your shower or get shot. Would make society overprotective and risk averse probably.

You just need to do this.

Bogda Bogda Bogdanoff

Yeah maybe within the century they'll have something you can do to at least significantly extend your lifespan. Whether that be gene therapy, drugs, cloning new bodies , or conciousness transfer. The money is certainly there to incentivize research.
I just don't think we will have "clean" immortality for a long time. There will be complications and side effects that would make it risky. Also, governments might not take kindly to it. Would cause a lot of problems politically. I know I wouldn't mind at least being healthy unroll I died. Stasis would be cool. Take a trip to the future, on ice!

gift of god is eternal life.
if you die here. you enter god and choose whatever you'd like.. because fuck it. you entered god.
and you can create a new life to live.
it just doesn't stop.. shits forever.
so shit dies... but it doesnt.. death is real
but nothing ever really dies. it enters that fucking god thing the religions and spiritual people talk about.
jesus christ what the fuck is going on here.

Growth Hormone injections you idiot. They just cruise on a low-dose for life.

Man From Earth

How many people is it morally OK to sacrifice to make one person immortal? Remember the immortal person would probably be able to spend their time better due to experience, and would experience more total happiness than they ever could have collectively.

Zero.

Utilitarianism is a meme and so is consequentialism.

Explain. All matter deteriorates, especially organic matter. This isn't even theoretically feasible.

It's funny how Sup Forums has made me open my eyes to people. I used to think this was a funny meme that was kinda right but today I have to say they don't look anything alike. You can see the asian genetic makeup in Reeves' face and how it's completely missing from the paintings.

good taste.

Theoretically, almost anything is possible. My guess is that immortality will be achieved via cybernetics, at least initially. It will be centuries before it happens though, therefore you should start coming to terms with your death.

CRYONICS

SENS.ORG

He's a hapa. Hapas that take care of themselves look youthful most of their lives