honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_27418202.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new arc 3 spoilers in detail
pastebin.com/7da71H9b

WN:
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

new Q&A
pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx

Q&A (not translated)
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

about LN english translation

So basically you need to translate it again from the start?

>No, I already have 3 translators going to translate it and I rather do Re: Zero EX! since it’s not licensed.

>Any questions comment below :3 These 3 translators will translate from Volume 1-8 even if YenPress released their stake that’s their decision, I think.
Thanks to them.
HayateButler
Local Moonman
seennotheard

yamettetranslations.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/going-to-answer-the-questions/

FUCK YENPRESS

>spreading this information

Could you not?

So 'arc 3' is supposed to take the whole 12 episodes? how many volume of LN is that?

I want to puck Puck

strawpoll.me/10348571

In case anyone still wants to vote.

>Subaru the Wanderer, the legendary hero who goes around the world with his band of mercenaries purging witches, their creations and the heretics who worship them while carrying a mysterious coffin on his back that is said to contain the remains of his lover, whose soul was devoured by one of the witches's minions.

>3 translator
I expect shit quality.

>still the only vote for felt

14 episodes.

Only Rein voted for her.

These threads are just filled with people who have heard spoilers from other anons while those who have actually read the source material are the extreme minority. No wonder these threads are ao fucking cancerous and filled with nothing but shitposting and shipfagging.

>Redinhart touching Felt's naked thigh

nice Copy/pasta user

*Reindhart

>Continue?
>Yes
Fuck, I can feel his pain

That's fucking huge for a LN.

So it's 2-3 volumes worth? or the LN are all thick as fuck like Horizon?

14 episodes from Vol 4 to 8 (latest one)

I just want Rem to return. Is that impossible?

Everyone saying that Arc 3 will take up all of the rest of the episodes... I wouldn't be so sure about that.

A lot of the content is really duplicative. Him getting tortured over and over and over. You can montage it.

Turned the pic into a wallpaper if anyone likes.

Arc 3 consists of 4,5,6,7,8, EX1 and EX2.

Arc 4 is twice that size

pastebin.com/7da71H9b
Reminder that Betelgeuse did nothing wrong.

Who has gone through more suffering,

Subaru, Shirou, or Kerry?

You can pick the Shirou has has suffred the most.

He'd need to steal the soul eating/regurgitating power, or something like that. As if his other stolen powers weren't creepy enough. Just wait until he uses it for some purpose other than -restoring- someone's soul, name, or memories.

>No Elsa

What a shitty flatchested poll. Fuck you

When do they show up again?

Thats a pretty unfair question given Subaru is stuck in a time loop, he can always suffer more while the others have a finite amount of potential suffering.

Anime only :^) expect them to waste 1 episode explaining where did they go and ultimately it being irrelevant to the main plot.

>rem
>flat

Come on nigga.

>Some other bitch in later arc

Next arc.

>caring about a dead abomination

To be honest, outside of Yen Press most LN translations are done by monkeys who do not even really speak English or Japanese.

It's like Skythewood-- his translation of Overlord is awful and it constantly shows that he does not really know English. But because the audience is also monkeys, they do not see what is wrong with it.

Can Subaru form a permanent contract with the spirit? What happens to thr mental health of the spirit when Subaru resets?

Why is Rem on the poll then?

Anyone who believes this will have a happy end is beyond delusional. Not even Chaos Head MC is this bad.

Have you seen the earlier threads? They were nothing but fan theories and WN discussion. Wait for a couple of days for all of the buzz to die out and you will see WN discussion again.

Isn't Wilhelm Reinhardt grandfather? how come he's the knight of the rival of Felt? Did Reinhard choose Felt to be the new queen despite his family not agreeing or something?

How come Rosewaald hired that little shit tamer? Was he trying to purge the village? Isn't he the fucking margrave of that lands?

>thought everybody posting It's the dog! Clearly the dog bit him in both lives! was joking.
>today's episode

YES, YES, YES.

It's called an "ending" a happy ending.

And it definitely will have one. I am entirely sure that it will.

But 8 is the latest volume though?

Or was it a web novel?

Honestly, it'll have a bittersweet ending.

No

Not really.

this poll is BLATANT MIND CONDITIONING being done by FILTHY REMFAGS making us think Sup Forums actually believes she is best girl when in fact SHE IS ONE OF THE WORST.

REMFAGS are so AUTISTIC they have to CHEAT STRAWPOLLS.

There is no way the anime will air Arc 3 in that detail they're gonna skip it or censor to hell.

Should have compared Subaru or Okabe at the very least.

>this is gonna be another Legend of Legendary Heroes where the anime ends when shit gets real and S2 never

What were the Nips reaction to the episode?

Hey at least we can easily change the name of the poll to "Which one is the deadest" and it will hold true.

Arc 3. Most likely in the second episode of it.

They are too important.

No idea I haven't checked nipland twitter yet.

*Reddithard

>tfw lack the photoshop skills to insert Subaru

ty.

It least we got the WN to read. Being a non-nip reader must be suffering.

8 is the latest in the LN yes, and its still in arc 3.

The series was originally a WN. But the LN and WN almost mirrors each other, with some parts cut out in the LN.

Where would you put him? And what expression do you think he'd have?

Considering what they did with the dogs giving Subaru love nibbles there's no doubt it's going to be censored to Hell.

Trying to give a cheerful and optimistic smile.

Yeap, him getting mauled by the dogs was much more brutal than that, but who can blame em?

Actually if we can pick any version of Shirou, we could pick Archer. Who is outside of time and eternally bound to serve as a Counter Guardian.

>what expression do you think he'd have

You mean what pose.

Then check it.

Maybe but doesn't EMIYA kill off his emotions and eventually stop caring? Subaru is living suround by people he actually cares about and wants to save, which helps keep him sane while also adding on extra helpings of despair.

I would think the half elf would have pubic hair

Wilhelm blames Reinhardt for the death of his wife, which is he they both resent each other.

He hired the tamer to test Subaru's time travel powers and see if he can use Subaru to revive his waifu.

Here is the nip LN for anyone who is interested.

honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_27418202.html

Elves are smooth like babies, they aren't hairy savages

>She wants complete equality of the races
Emilia Merkel.

Alot of people converted to Remdom that's for sure.

So, is Felt really Reinhardt's used goods?
Is it mutual?
Serious question.

What a fast turn of conversions we have for this show.

Yep, retarded audience members will cheer for whatever pairing the anime tells them to.

so are the yamette translations just a meme. I click on volume and nothing is there?

How about you read the fucking posts on his site?

Holy shit the nips are going crazy over Rem and her "Oni form". People are also speculating about if Subaru is gonna loop again or not.

It's because they're not done yet. It's basically the only people that have promised they're going to translate though so it's something to look forward too.

>nip animeonlyfags
Utterly disgusting

agree but overlord translation is japanase>chinese>english of course its gonna be bad

Reinhardt is literally playing princess trainer with Felt as the princess in training.

What arc is the supposedly called "God Chapter"?

Emiya will forever be summoned for the rest of time(or till earth is fucked) to kill and shit never knowing when his existence will cease and regretting his path in life not knowing UBW route happened, due to not retaining his memory, where he accepts his fate and remembers why he does what he does.

what happened with satella in the AU chapters actually?

What do you mean?

>2 weeks ago.
Beako best girl!
>1 week ago
Emilia-tan E M T !
>Latest episode
Rem the best!

I can already see where this is all going just by the anime
>Witch of Envy is the final boss
>the Roswall guy is into some shady shit aswell voiced by Koyasu so maybe
>each checkpoint marks a major objective reached (defeat Elsa, defeat Doggy, etc)
>the witch is giving Subaru the power of auto save and the more he uses the more he gets corrupted (the smell), so it's gonna bite him in the ass later
>there will be an arc where someone dear to him dies just as an objective is complete making Subaru more thoughtful about his actions from then on
>the witch of envy is either a locked personality of Emilia or Emilia is her vessel
>Everything will end with Subaru having had major losses he chooses to be a lone wanderer and a legendary figure in the eyes of the people

I heard there was a chapter that fans dubbed the "Godlike Chapter", which converted/convinced a lot of people that this series was good? I think It's titled "From Zero" or something.

>reposting theories that pretty much everyone has already come up with

50 bucks for a single volume, what the shit

y read the sauce material when you can wait for the actual novel.
It would take some time to be translated; but y would you spoil yourself with that amtourish resume

>Reinhart is one of the strongest characters in this world.
He was born with superhuman talent with a sword and a shit-ton of blessings.
His divine gift is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time.

Wait, what? That was what I was going to say, but reading a 'brief' part of his blessings, I'm just wondering, why doesn't everybody sends this motherfucker do the witch hunting job? There's literally no way to overcome him, especially the last power, that's literally the same as Subaru, but less suffering

> Single volume
Bundle.

More of less From Zero is where Subaru hits his lowest point.

If we were to put everything into context it would be that chapter labeled Fragments "Rem Natsuki" where the series got most of it's loyal fanbase from.

Low stock, high demand.

He does, but Witches are broken as well, not to mention he can't be everywhere at once, also Felt.