HILLARY 2020 GENERAL *HCG OFFICIAL*

How can anyone beat her now? Trump is self destroying and even his own rural and suburban retard base is turning on him after all the backstabbing.

She is the only viable candidate for 2020. Face it guys IT'S FINALLY HER TURN. And don't say she's gonna be too old because now we have the life extension technology from Israel and we can keep her alive as long as need be.

Trump and pol are literally BTFO they only delayed the inevitable for 4 years. Hillary will win, she will rein and she will be the first woman president

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/10/clinton-i-am-done-with-being-a-candidate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad b8

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/10/clinton-i-am-done-with-being-a-candidate/

>OP hasn't an hero'd yet
Here, let me help you.

please run her again.

>President Hillary
>2020

Statistics show less people would vote for her now than did during the election

go hillary!

>How can anyone beat her now?
By not being Hillary Clinton.

SHES STRONGER THAN THE TOILET PAPER SHE WAS NEXT TO WHEN SHE WAS SIGNING BOOKS

Jared Taylor or Ann Coulter will destroy her.

Remember to Sage in the options.

She won't run

Prophet Trump conquered Hillary and her normie,SJW and Fake News army once he will do it again.

this is veiled: it means she's done with voting, now she's into direct action - dictatorship.

Too old? Too dead, that bitch is haggard

Nice b8, but nah, she's toast. Even her own party is mocking her now, they wouldn't run her again if she was their best option.

We need to get her to do it. She HAS too, who else could beat drump?

We need to show her how much support she has, she can still do this!

She'll be dead by then... watching her lose again would be nice though

SAY IT WITH ME

Madam Prisoner

This is now a OP is a Faggot Thread
Post your best ones
Also Saged

I'm with her