Hello Sup Forums, medfag here...

Hello Sup Forums, medfag here. I decided to drop out of med school and study something that will get me into the anime industry.
What majors will get me closest to an anime-related occupation?

McDonald's

>Drop out of Medical school
How are you going to pay for your debt?

Pleasuring old men for money 101

Japanese.

>gaijin
>getting into anime industry
You are obviously retarded so you might as well kill yourself and get it over with.

>I decided to drop out of med school and study something that will get me into the anime industry

hahaha

gg op

Tezuka was a doctor, so you already fucked up by dropping out of med school. You can never become Japanese now. I suggest

He could always spam Narou with shitty self-insert fiction and hope to strike gold like all the other NEETs.

Or become a dub VA.

Paracetamol.

>gaijin
good ruck

>get me into the anime industry
Good one OP

Bro I'm glad you have dreams but you'd better get my chicken nuggets out here before I call corporate

Shirobako isn't reality
everyone in the anime industry makes below minimum wage unless you're a VA

even working at burger king pays better, allowing me to be a buyfag

>Shirobako isn't reality
>reality is like this information I got from a Shirobako chart that didn't contradict anything in the show itself
How is Shirobako not like reality again?

shut up faggot
you'll never be drawing anime frames for 10 cent a .jpeg

Yeah and ace attorney shows what it's like to be a real lawyer.

>an anime-related occupation
Acting.
Then move to Texas and take part in shitty stage shows in either Dallas or Houston until you are close enough friends with one of the dub directors that they cast you.

what's ace attorney? do you mean gyakuten saiban?

Yes I did user. Thank you for correcting me I really appreciate it.

Different medfag to OP here. Actually persevered and graduated med school. Currently in psychiatry where I have infinite free time to watch anime, read manga and still work at a 9-5 pace while living comfortably.

Go back and stick with it. the 4-5 years are painful at first but it only gets easier after that.

Also treating a patient who currently never leaves the house unless cosplaying and will assume the personality of whoever she cosplays. Its interesting trying to guess who she is and set her appointment style in her anime character's universe so she responds better.

as long as you remember that mayoi-chan is meh and akane is superior, especially with scientific proof

Computer graphics to show the nips how it's done

how many different characters has she done so far?

On friday she was Stocking. so far she's been Umaru and Lala since i've seen her. The choice of character seems to be random and it only occurs when she's outside.

Otherwise all she does all day is smoke weed and watch anime.

You're not a real medfag because you would not have that patient. A real doctor would request to switch if they had an attachment to a patient like that.

The note that doctors write for every workup-what's the name of that acronym.

>On friday she was Stocking
So how much frosting did you slather over your dick that day?

Just give up, OP. Even if you make it, you'll never find your Yano there.

>you'll never find your Yano there.
Wow, that was really uncalled for.

Gaijins need no apply in anime, however don't give up on hope, you can always become ideas guy for video game industry!

Sadly, there are no other psych doctors available who wish to take this case or work the friday shift in the local area. Its public system work so you kinda get whoever you are given and she certainly cant afford private.

I feel she's regressed because she's become a recent mother and has kind of retreated to being a teenager again. Shes 27 but looks like shes 18.

probably not as much as the cake she insisted on having with her at all times.

It's more irritating than you think.

Which brings to the point of maybe she can be positively influenced if she is given a good anime mom role model to cosplay as.

Who is the best anime mom?

>he still thinks there are people who believe he's a psychiatrist

>Who is the best anime mom?

The twist is that he's the patient.

holy shit fuck you I didn't need to see this fuck shit fuck it's already 4 in the morning shit

No, it's 10:32 AM. Get it right.

>best anime mom
Watch as she gives scissors to her children to play with. Once they're all good and bloodied up, she'll fondle their dying bodies and lick the blood from their wounds. Then she will tie them up in her basement and nurse them back to health like any good mother would do.

Keep your /cgl/ failures in .

A good mother wouldn't ever do any of those things

Max Powers found a way. Never give up hope.

Japanese.
Literature.

Then go and work for Kyoani.

Ask JD Bahi, Thomas Romain and others who managed to get in. Also, git gud.

>Or become a dub VA.
gay gay gay