Post the weirdest evangelion theories

Post the weirdest evangelion theories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=rppPIwAEFko
youtube.com/watch?v=jfM3WjyCt8s
img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/47/71c130426b5ae438e6caed7769c8fabc54edeb4f.jpg
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a steaming pile of shit

shinji impregnates a unconscious asuka

OP said theories not facts.

Asuka is a transvestite

Anno help Kubrik fake the moon landings, and the stain of blood on the moon is his little nod to the Shining, were Kubrik pretty much screams the truth about Apollo 11 at the audience.

From an earlier thread.

Hey what was the deal with the moon/kaworu-christ in the rebuilds? I think i understood the story pretty good except that part.

Isn't that rei is a timelord the whole plot of EoE?

The place on the moon with all the coffins is called Tabgha base, Tabgha is where Jesus Christ resurrected.

Kaworu is literally Bishounen Space Jesus.

Rebuild is just a Re-take scenario

Is that considered weird? I'm not into eva plot fanwank that much

It IS all in Shinji's head, he's actually just a depressed kid undergoing therapy.

>characters are in a mental institute
>it was all a dream

Gets me every time.

Kaworu is the fifth angel.
The angels come from the moon.
The moon is in space.
Venus is also is space.
Venus = the morning star = satan.
Kaworu is satan.

Satan spelled backwards is natas
Natas is cream in Spanish, hence the white hair.

>Natas is cream in Spanish
wut
"Nata" is milk skin

The second letter of Natas is A.
The show Aqua Teen Hunger Force starts with the letter A.
Kaworu is Carl. He timelooped into Evaverse by accident.

Whenever an eva goes berserk it's the resident soul influencing the pilot in a sort of feedback loop.

The rebuilds are actually a prequel to the original.
3.0+1.0 will end with pic related.

Shinji was Gendo's clone without the Y-chromosome all along.

I am literally going to marry Ramiel!

Leliel best angel

>pregnant asuka
What's the deal with this?

That's not weird at all. People have been saying this since the for Rebuild came out.

I'm no scientist but I don't think that picture makes sense.

I don't even know how they can think that's possible, considering the show made a big deal about her having a heavy period like four episodes before the ending.

I had been hearing the theory that Rebuild was a sequel to the series (and there's a ton of evidence for that anyway), but I've never heard anyone call it a prequel. It doesn't really matter though, because whatever Mari was supposed to be, it's pretty obvious that it all got tossed out during whatever massive rewrites happened between 2.0 and 3.0.

If it's a sequel it doesn't really make any sense they only real thing is the blood on the moon but even still people point out the red ocean but Kaji specifically says the ocean used to be blue until second impact and a ton of other shit that means it really can't be a sequel, Kaworu does say some shit about it "always" being the Third Child so I'm guessing the world just repeats itself with a few changes for some reason.

The theories were that it's an endless loop. EoE into 1.11 into NGE(TV).

I'm not even looking forward to 3.0+1.0 anymore after the abomination that was Q anyway. It really did seem like the scrapped everything.

So, basically

holy shit

the evangelions were the main characters representing humanity, and all the humans represent different ideals or thoughts that humans have. third impact is the evangelions self acceptance

Give thanks to the english dub staff for spreading such a retarded theory.

Shinji Ikari falls in love with Rei Ayanami.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the albino girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Rei, she only looks at him with a blank expression on her face. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same clone he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Eva pilot's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of NON-HUMANS.

>Kaworu is satan.
Sasuga Anno.

How so?

Shinji is a FAR and the mother of all humanity in the Rebuilds, and Rei is his FAR child, hence the weird bond between them.
Rebuild is it its own separate continuity. It's less a sequel and more a parallel or alternate universe.
Fyutsuki is Shini's father in NGE.
Mari is Kaworu's donor in Rebuild, and the one who initiated second impact, hence the two look somewhat similar.
Mari is Shinji and Asuka's daughter post EoE from NGE.
Rebuild is about getting two FAR to fuck so that they can rebirth the human race as evas, which are just mini version of FAR anyway.
NGE is a retelling of the Kabbalah story.
Kaji is alive in Rebuild 3.0, and he's secretly in touch with Mari and Kaworu, who're both acting as double-agents and informing him of important information.
Rebuild will have a happy ending with either the world brought back to its pre-second impact state or everyone living happily ever after as a new race of transcended evas.
Penpen was a genetic experiment from Nerv.

Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub VA:

>"The most widely circulated translation of the last line of EoE [End of Evangelion] is "I feel sick," but Amanda Winn Lee (Rei Ayanami's English voice actor and director of End of Evangelion) said she asked several translators, and she felt "disgusting" was the most accurate adaptation."
>"You could say she is disgusted with/sick of the situation or with Shinji himself. My favorite explanation though, is this one: My husband, Matt Greenfield, directed the TV series and is very familiar with the whole Eva franchise. Matt has said that although (Eva creator) Hideaki Anno seems to change his mind frequently about what various things mean in Eva, Anno once said that Asuka's comment about feeling "sick" was a reference to morning sickness. Now THAT gives ya something to think about, doesn't it! Of course, Anno is quite passionate about the idea that every person should decide for him or herself what Eva means to them."

>I had one thread a few days ago about theories and I think it was particularly high quality because I'm too new to know what a high quality thread looks like, so let's try and repeat exactly the same mediocre thread every single day!
Why does this always happen?

Sephirotic was a quantum consciousness created to tease us at a perfect BD release and he will now phase out and leave us with the few errors forever marring our hope.

>Shinji is a FAR and the mother of all humanity in the Rebuilds
Shinji can't be a FAR since he is the result of Gendo or Fuyutsuki impregnating Yui. Is Gendo a FAR? Is Yui a FAR?

You cant trick me will simple mspaint play.

>Tiffany Grant, Asuka's English dub VA:
that insanely autistic girl with thousands of pieces of asuka merch?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

>this powerlevel

s-sugoi!

ALWAYS

Get the fuck in my filter.

I don't doubt she loves the character, but she has demostrated hundreds of times through the years not understanding it at all.

Why bother going on Sup Forums.

>EoE is an alternate ending
Literally no one can think this. It would make more sense to argue that the anime ending was an alternate ending. I am being successfully trolled.

>GNR time travels
I... what?

>rebuild is sequel in competition with its a time loop
These can both be happening. That's how time loops and events being sequential work.

>ReTake is cannon
I'm not shocked, but people can't actually believe this.

>Maya is best girl
That's not a fucking theory.

>Shinji and Asuka never escaped instrumentality
That's a cool idea, but there's nothing to support it except unreliable narrator.

>Misato is Adam's pilot
Huh?

>unified gainax setting
That's some next level delusion.

>Shinji is anno's self-insert is the deepest level of theory
This shit makes me feel like I'm all over all kinds of spectrum.

>dub's voice is a pathetic nerd
Meanwhile the japanese voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=rppPIwAEFko

I remember reading, a very very long time ago, that the whole point of Mari was that she was some kind of time traveler, possibly Asuka's daughter or just Asuka from a different time-line.

I don't think that's the case anymore, but so much has changed since inception that I wouldn't doubt that the story for the rebuilds was incredibly different at one point than it is now.

Are SEELE the Jews?

Yes, they commit false flags opreations and hide top secert information

Yes and Gendo is Hitler who gasses the kikes

>GNR time travels
This at least is a completely obvious canon fact. The illusion of Rei that Shinji sees at the beginning and the end, and that pops in and out at few other places like the Kaworu fight, is GNR observing things.
Demo explains it pretty well, might be in later parts: youtube.com/watch?v=jfM3WjyCt8s

I'm more surprised there is no "One More Final is the ending of Rebuild" in there. That's one theory that makes a lot of things make a lot more sense.

i know that bulge

>like the Kaworu fight
Makes more sense than Rei 3 going home after and coming back a week later in End to creep around Terminal Dogma.

You. Stop.

>completely obvious canon fact

Theories are, by nature, not that.

>i open the link
>its the nasal aspirations of the stereotypical nerd voice

Every time.

Is there any theory out there about NGE being in the same canon as Gunbuster and Diebuster?

img.booru.org/drawfriends//images/47/71c130426b5ae438e6caed7769c8fabc54edeb4f.jpg

>whats the difference and why should i care between NGE and rebuild
>this cant be summed up in a sentence or even in this entire video series

NGE was the original entry into an on-going series--skipping it would be like not reading the first book of a trilogy--while the Rebuilds are simultaneously a remaster and a reconstruction AND a continuation of NGE; the two of them provide entirely different information, and why you care about that is the same reason why you've chosen to do something other than the same task over and over again for the entirety of your conscious life.

There, in a single, grammatically correct sentence. Wow, that was fucking hard. I'm not wasting my time with this jackass's videos.

Newfags and slight demographic change. You should know this. Plus, it's summer, but I don't know how relevant that is anymore.

Underrated post and underrated anime.

Kaworu is actually Shinji's brother and Gendo had an affair with an angel during second impact.

Angels = Being, Soul existing as itself, in itself

Humanity = Becoming, the Soul fractured into many

Instrumentality Project = the Source/Primordial Oneness/the Neoplatonic World-Soul/prenatal unconsciousness/death/the Upanishadic Self ("The Self is everywhere, yet nowhere", literally repeated almost verbatim in EoE)

Primordial Oneness is unsatisfactory and feels weird, Angels are just as lonely and insecure as humans despite being absolute beings, there is no salvation, no paradise, no magical far-off bizarro-world that's just like regular life but somehow pain-free. There is only this. Only right here, right now, only this life and the imperfection intrinsic to it.

Anno knows what he's doing with the rebuilds

Theories have to have a basis in whatever you're talking about.

That's explicitly true, though.

This fucking guy...

Well, Anno was a fan of Devilman.

>Ramiel is best girl

Laughed out loud.

Kaworu definitely has CHIM. All Gainax works are the world Godhead has abandoned by stepping into the light. Probably Shinji. This means we're another level of the dream.

WTF is CHIM?

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM

>elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM
Seriously?

Whoever made this map, he shouldn't have. There's a lot of wisdom in here. People aren't ready for this.

>25/26 = EoE
That's not even a theory, that's actually what happens. They say in 25/26 that instrumentality has begun.

>I posted it again XD

>Sephirotic's computer exploded
>v2.22 never

seeing your OC get circulated is the best feel

>extras never
Yeah, RIP.

>>Sephirotic's computer exploded
It did?

Rei is shit and a toilet
Oh wait that's a fact

Rei is a portal to Reiworld where all the shit goes

>>I haven't watched it because I'm waiting for v2.22, is Sunday still when it's coming out?
>Unless my Pc explodes tomorrow, yes, I hope so.

Asuka wants to be the nr. 1 toilet at NERV.

>projecting about Rei

Too bad Rei is the toilet

Please contain your autism.

Of course.

>WAHHHHHH SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME
>must be autismz

This isn't your safe space, reddit

Fuck if Angellic days is canon, Shinji Ikari Raising Project should be treated as one too.

>Naoko = MAGI is a theory
I thought that was canon
>Misato is Adam's pilot
What

Bump.

>Kaworu achieved CHIM
It make sense

I just noticed the sky is blue even though the ocean is red