I ONLY HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE

thehill.com/homenews/administration/351475-us-officials-intercepted-conversations-between-manafort-and-russians

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/351475-us-officials-intercepted-conversations-between-manafort-and-russians
dailycaller.com/2017/09/19/manafort-calls-on-doj-to-release-his-intercepted-communications-with-foreigners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And here's the archive
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/351475-us-officials-intercepted-conversations-between-manafort-and-russians

Bump

penis

>The "russians"
>"communications"
I guess that is explicit proof of them coordinating election fraud?

Meanwhile democrats actually committed demonstrably fraudulent actions and coordinated a defeat against Bernie Sanders and we all know DWS is gonna get those noodles cooked (btw bernie got what he deserved since he was never a democrat to begin with and he had a better chance of winning and maybe the best chance in this era that a 3rd party candidate had to win bit instead shilled for the hilldog and bought a new car+home)

>Manafort Calls On DOJ To Release His Intercepted Communications With Foreigners

dailycaller.com/2017/09/19/manafort-calls-on-doj-to-release-his-intercepted-communications-with-foreigners/

Our country is so fucked how can we ever come back from this toxic shit the whole political apparatus Trump has exposed is so rotten but Trump is a crazy stupid piece of shit himself

>manafort calls on

He has zero leverage.

can i read an article without your autism please thanks

>can i pls get them click bucks
Pathetic. You should be BANNED

I love trump but looking at burger land and just i just see corrupt fuckup after corrupt fuck up before and after he git elected. Trump should just go full hitler, remove everyone and then start again

This.

So trump's campaign was being wiretapped and someone committed a felony by leaking a FISA warrant.

Did you even read this shit before you posted it OP?

>he still thinks trump team being legally wiretapped is a win

go cry elsewhere

Holy shit, he actually did speak to Russians?

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

Manafort is fucked, Trump's future tbd.

thank you norwegianon

>Best people
>At least 75% of them are incompetent clowns who can't even keep secrets

Inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEE shill.

> literally just -j-just

And something so imminently dangerous was found they did something about it but didnt actually do anything about it and waited for someone else to vome along to do something about it later?

>He thinks the wiretap warrant was legally-gained

>he thinks russian mob money laundering doesn't deserve an investigation