What the FUCK did he mean by this

What the FUCK did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2017.09.20-022627/http://verysmartbrothas.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

>journalism in the internet age

Lesbian black women are the jews of niggers

Black people are literally Hitler. It's okay to punch Nazis. Time to lynch those racist blacks.

There is going to be a war in this country and it's not going to be good for the left if they keep alienating their allies.

Someone should edit it saying "Non-Ghetto Black Men are the White People of Black People"

WUZ

He's saying straight black men are more civilized than faggot niggers.

laying the brickwork for political revolution leading to a far left regime

This guys website is pure gold. archive.is/2017.09.20-022627/http://verysmartbrothas.com/

Lets see what the fine people at Very Smart Brothas are writing about today.

It means get ready for a lot of black "Nazis"

Stop following your natural sexual urges and start sucking cock.

spoopy

at some point they ran out of clickbait hate whitey material and now have to eat their own. Next up, non-incarcerated blacks with jobs are the white people of blacks.

I guess that means they're the top of the negro privilege food chain?

KANGZ

It means they want everyone to be androgynous

>Be Bisexual
>Be Black
This is bullshit because I'm called an Oreo irl.

Alright, but who is the dark souls of niggers?

WHITE BOIS

Your only black if you suck cock?

They mean "Successful."

These cunts see success as abscess.

he's saying straight black men are the evil side of black people
the irony that escapes him is that since he sees black men to be as the evil wh*Te man that rape and pillage his pepol, wouldn't that be a hint to as why the evil wh*Te polees man keeps having to kill savage niggers?
the space-time continuum would surely implode if a nigger came to this realization

R2Dindu?

True, but it doesn't matter what the niggers do, its gonna be a massacre .Everyone on the planet hates them so much that we couldn't pay people to take them.

tpbp

In what universe?

Not only has it become trendy to be gay, it's nontrendy NOT to be gay.

you could say white lgbt people are the black people of white people?

Oh man I haven't laughed so hard at an article title in a long time.

Niggers finally getting their comeuppance. It's well deserved.

Niggers are the niggers of niggers.

There is no end to this. I wonder what the future will bring.

How does it feel that your owners are now attacking you? Poetic irony, I love it.

They are hard working, largely crime free and morally virtuous?

LAWUH ABIDEN CITY-ZENZ

RAREST

RAYCISS

He's right. Straight black men are not at the top of the privilege food chain, but they are high up on it and need to recognize that. If a straight black man makes even a slight effort to integrate into white society, rumor has it that he'll be welcomed with open arms by all but the most extreme racists. As a quadsexual black zoman WITH aspergers, my struggle is much more severe than these relatively privileged straight black men. This article is so important, it needed to be said.

Quwanz

niggers do hate blacks who "act too white"

As a straight black man, i now understand how it feels. We got everyone attacking us.

but the writer's fucking a black male!!

Dis nigga..............

Well, isn't that something.

If the perception of how white people engage with non-white people is that the former are oppressors to the latter, then one could surmise by this title that straight black men are equally oppressing the remainder of black people, namely black women and black homosexuals.

>He's right. Straight black men are not at the top of the privilege food chain, but they are high up on it and need to recognize that. If a straight black man makes even a slight effort to integrate into white society, rumor has it that he'll be welcomed with open arms by all but the most extreme racists. As a quadsexual

You're good, kid. Damn good. You actually had me right up to here.

man I don't even know

They do realize that the majority of black men aren't like white men right? What're they trying to do with this?

Blacks lack empathy as a whole compared to whites

light skin black people are the white people of black people.

We truly live in best timeline

They just continue to eat themselves

>check your visible on the light spectrum privilege

p o t t e r y
o
t
t
e
r
y

WE WUZ FAGZ N SHEEEIT

>I'm white now
Cool

straight black men are especially hated in the bi/gay communities because we don't put out.

you'd be surprised how many black men are on the down low and get pissed off when you don't let them suck your dick.

straight white men don't have to deal with that shit.

>journalism
you forgot to put up some quotes, or alternatively a couples of parentheses up there...

he means: straight white cis people are the evil of the world. As in "I project any problem I have on white men and use them as a root for it"

And now he notices that black men are often hostile towards gay (black) men as well, maybe even more then white man.
But since blacks are eternal victims and innocent to the core, he's not able to correct that way of thinking. So he says that straight blacks are the opressors of gay or trans black men. And since opressors, racists and sexists are white by definition, he comes to the conclusion that straight cis blacks are the "white man" of the gay black man. LOOOOOOL

They just have to deal with mexican and asian faggots trying to pick them up then getting mad when the straight white male refuses.

and white men are the jews of the left.

NEVER RELAX

he smoke dat dik doe

If you haven't sucked at least 20 dicks you are literally Hitler.

>White people are so pathetic now they're being compared to black men

Where did we go wrong?

Fuck niggers

no other way around. Black straight cis men are so toxic and opressive, that they can even be compared to the white devil

They meant Trump will win in 2020.

It's comments like these that keep us voluntarily trapped here. I'm glad to be in this timeline with the likes of you.

>be me
>has sucked no dicks
>be literally Hitler

Feels good man.

Madoka is the Evangelion of anime

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY FUCKING WHEN

If you are a black man, is your duty to the world to use a shirt that says "FUCK NIGGERS" everyday. Monday: Blue
tuesday: red
wednesday: white
thursday: Black
friday: green
saturday: yellow
sunday: white again.

perfect LARP there pal

Have you at least tryied to suck your own, user?

uh, maybe a few times when I was a degenerate a few years back. It was dark times. But I didn't try very hard desu

the left is intent on alienating everybody from their deviant coalition until nothing's left but disabled transfat genderqueer bolivian midgets

Reads like one of those question on an online IQ test. Answer: Jameel is a coon

Top fucking kek

The way white people have privilege in the entire country = the way straight black men have privelige in their own communities.

They're privileged and sexist within their own cultures. It's true that they're extremely sexist with their normization of calling women bitches (arguably worse than being called "nigger") and treating them like objects while being more overtly homophobic. More articles like this need to be written.

To give them some kind of substance, maybe the goal at this point is to hit rock bottom so they can climb back up. Alienate everyone so you can start to attract whites again.

Look, the truth is this :

In the end, leftost want us to kill them. Literally. Thats why they keep on begging for it, untill they get put to rest.

Leftist have an urging deathwish.
And thats the ultimate deep truth behind it all.

They provoke everyone because they urge to get killed. They want death more than anything.

Killing leftists is a win win situation.

I agree.

JUST

KANGZ

Bolivian midgets are the transniggers of genderqueer disabledkin

Like the point Rockwell had on the swastika it is to weed out those who are not fanatical enough not convince more people to join. Everyone that will be left are full on Marxists that will die on the spot to end you if they weren't too cowardly to actually die.

>surely this cannot be real
>oh jesus crack-smoking cbrist it's fucking real

I'm sorry i ever doubted you Sup Forums

nothing, go back go bed

i disagree. if you look at historical patterns of post-colonialism, it's pretty obvious that otherkin shia muslims are the holocaust survivors of the congo

Lesbian Jewish niggers are the straight white men of Asian women

am i a nigger

I'M FINNA TA

They're turning on each other

Top kek

they will be the top position of the victim hierarchy then.