Well, the Overton window has moved again

Well, the Overton window has moved again.

The left now *wants* North Korea to have nukes because Trump said it was bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbC6dLG_dQY
youtube.com/watch?v=pB2RiwPgH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=vk3Pncllt8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America is such a stupid place. Democrats and republicans just go back and forth countersignalling and have no real principles or goals at all.

It's racis to not ret dem have nucrear reapons

Not gonna lie, former Kim supporter here. This is hilarious watching Kim crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

America is a wonderful place. Democunts and Republicunts are just both groups of statist fucks.

Less government, more liberty.

surprised it took this long

(((Paul Waldman)))

>we absolutely need to spend trillions of dollars on this foreign conflict

>some guy from some screencap named paul waldman who might not even exist = the left

thanks trog

Why shouldn't they have nukes? Isreal has nukes and they're 10X more agressive towards their neighbors.

NK is only hated b/c they isolate themselves rather than buying consumer goods from the kikes.

Came here to say this.

>who might not even exist
How Can Jews Be Real If Our Foreskins Aren't Real

Guess you've never heard of this outfit either

so what do you guys think? another korean nothingburger, or actual happening potential? i'm leaning towards actual happening.

the slave labor camps, family killings and lack of free travel might have something to do with it as well. retard.

There's some daylight between not wanting to go to war and saying "wooow just let them build as many nukes as you want check ur privilege"

yes lets let a country that has horrible concentration camps (supposedly) get nukes.

I can't think of a fate worse then living in NK besides living in a lot of African countries.

Hell I rather live in Muslim territory.

k keep me posted

I really like kims fashion sense.

nukes is the only thing that keeps a war from happening. so good.

Say nothingburger one more time motherfucker, I dare you!

That dude is on top of the world. He is where everyone on the planet wants to be.

>It's not what is said but who says it.

Just like Jews.

>I'm just going to do the opposite of what Trump says because I'm an idiot

Reminder to any Jews that read this, if there are times of war and you are not in support of America or Isreal we have every right to throw you into the ovens and put you in jail.

Well, North Korea just showed Iran that you don't have to listen.
Just keep building them and nobody will do anything about it.
Now every nation knows the trick.

>He fell for the jewish propaganda

liberals want to make america north korea and put the conservatives in work camps

Based norks give em hell. Fastest growing GDP in the world and that is counting the barberic sanctions that are placed on it. Answer me this, why do only zog nations get to have a nuclear deterrence?

youtube.com/watch?v=QbC6dLG_dQY

youtube.com/watch?v=pB2RiwPgH3U

youtube.com/watch?v=vk3Pncllt8E

He is for allowing Iran to have nuke as well? Serious question

iran can still be stopped from having nukes, it's too late to stop the norks

the US knows they can't do anything about north korea but they have to keep up the blustery rhetoric to appease the people back stateside

some quality shitposting in this thread, decidedly above usual Sup Forums standards

>just let Germany have gas chambers

The left is a joke. Politics in general are a joke and have been for a long time.

Still love Trump.

Right winger here I want NK to have nukes so we can't invade them in another useless war

Same guy would write a scathing 5000-word article about the failures of Trump if Nork ever fired an offensive nuke

They already have nukes

>GDP
maybe you shouldn't throw meaningless buzzwords around without knowing what you're talking about

They already have nukes

How fucking stupid are the people in this country?

First you support invading Iraq because the Israelis told us, despite the fact they had no nukes in a vain attempt to stop them from building nukes that they never had

Now you want to start a war with a country that already has nukes to stop them from having something they already fucking have

Fucks sake

This whole country is just retarded