My brother got back from school today (high school junior) and he told me they were discussing gender roles in his...

My brother got back from school today (high school junior) and he told me they were discussing gender roles in his history class. Teacher started talking about 50's housewives and the girls in the class agreed women were very oppressed at that time. One girl chimed in and said she would be okay being a housewife and (supposedly) it pissed off a lot of girls in the class, like they were all raised their hands to argue against her.

Why is wanting to be a housewife considered a bad thing today?

Because the women of gen Z have mostly been taught by Millenial scum throughout their school years to stand up to gender roles and that everyone is "equal"

because of brainwashing like the kind your brother just experienced within that indoctination faci... i mean "school"

also brainwashing in the media

and some historical truth mixed in, women were subservient to men. but that's hardly a bad thing. look how unhappy they are now.

behold the wonders of modern educayshen

>picture
what if I'm borderline autistic and can't make eye contact?

It sounds like a scene out of Brave New World.

a book written by a huxley, one of the elite families. surely a coincidence

>Why is wanting to be a housewife considered a bad thing today?

Because the government, not just USA, but every government wants to get their hands on your children to raise worker drones who will not start businesses but simply work mindlessly for the good of megacorporations which control all governments through lobbyists, bribery, corruption, murder, slander, blackmailing, etc.

A housewife can stay at home while you're at work and educate your children on how to succeed at all aspects of life and keep them redpilled. A wife can give love and affection to children which makes them loyal to the family and not to the state. The state hates this. Corporations hate this.

A wife at home can make a man feel cherished, honored, appreciated and like the king of his domain. The state and companies don't want this. They want a frightened, neurotic complete mess of a worker drone they can keep in fear so he never quits and keeps working till he dies.

This is the infinity forever that governments and the state wants. You. A slave. Your children. Slaves. Forever. Working. Increasing the life enjoyment and wealth of the elite class. Forever. Until the Sun burns out.

Because no one has taught them that the great achievement for a woman is having a baby. Everything else (including education and careers) is man-made garbage.

Because men and women are both supposed to work now. It's the new norm. Too bad half of these girls are going to abandon their degrees and raise kids. I'm glad I dropped out and went to beauty school, that way I can raise kids someday and have a job on the side to work like twice a week.

>2017
>Public Schooling

THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER THAT'S THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS

They all want to be camwhores these days.
Wether it's TV career, or literal web cam whore stripping and playing with crotch

one problem is that men used to be stronger. the beta of yesterday was more masculine and better paid then todays chads.

women can no longer imagine being happy with a man, because they see so many weak men. women are only happy being subservient to strength not to weakness. she can't imagine being your housewife because you suck.

if every guy she knew was a chad or an old school strong beta she'd fantasize about housewifing all day, but she's surrounded by modern beta males.

and the chads of today compared to the chads of yesterday? ha, forget it. modern chads haven't got what it takes.

face it, our ancestors were better so everything just worked

stay at home jobs are great for raising children, what's the problem? lol

Being a housewife just doesn't put as many shekels into the economy these days as being a Kardashian-loving consumerist thot

>dat flag
>tfw there are so many cheap European women on the sites I visit.
I'm so sorry bro.

furthermore the money thing. guys used to make more money. guys were able to buy decent houses and actually get the mortgage paid off. now both parents have to work and they can never pay off their mortgage ever.

this situation was carefully engineered.

all those women who don't want to be housewives today would reconsider quickly if they were surrounded by strong healthy men that had good jobs and the ability to buy nice houses without her having to work.

that can't be allowed to happen and so the masses have to stay poor

Women are stupid, you are fucking born into socially accepted NEETdom and they want to pretend to have careers instead

you can't comprehend how much the purchasing power of money has gone down for all people in USA and Canada. Men used to have mostly ordinary jobs and still be able to buy a home.

People are less strong, less healthy because everything is poisoned too, and men are feminized because of all the drugs in the water and food

Well said

oh i know, and it's likely only going to get worse and worse. the idea of buying a home and a car and starting a family all seems to me about as realistic as wanting to be an astronaut

don't worry about flags here

Is your brother circumcised? Any photographs of him in just underwear?

OP, you definitely need to give your sister an education about this. There's a feminist narrative that women "rose up" and demanded equal opportunity. It's not untrue, but that narrative is more incidental than causal toward the current situation of women in family and professional life:
>WW2 happened
>Veterans came home and made more babies than ever before
>Boomer generation
>By the mid 70's that generation hit the work force in numbers never before seen
>Supply and demand: the value of labor fell due to an oversupply of workers
>This economic change made it impossible for fathers to support their families on one income
>Some women wanted to go to work, but ALL women HAD to work in order to provide a second income

Whatever social change had been building up to that point was incidental to the economic change which has resulted in our current situation. Also, tell your little sis the truth that within 2 years of graduation, 25% of her classmates are going to be mothers or have a bun in the oven. Life happens that fast. If your sis wants to have a professional career...wonderful! But advise her that it's difficult to have a career and a family and perform well in both of those roles simultaneously. Lastly, tell her about all of the successful career women hitting their late 20's and realizing they're too busy for a social life and therefore haven't met anyone. Tell her about all of those "successful" women and the choice they then have to make, marriage or family.

all they need to do is ask their mother if she enjoys going to her shitty job.

We're long past point brave new world.

Because housewives have children and that's no good for people that want to genocide you.

>implying mom doesn't suffer from severe cognitive dissonance

That's an awesome quote. He saw something even back in the 40's. Women trying to assume traditionally masculine roles will not attempt to find their own uniquely feminine way about it. They'll instead seek to pantomime masculinity. In this their insecurity toward being female is most apparent.

he tried to warn us

Your brother should have thrown acid in these kuffars' faces

Yeah, we hit brave new world in the 90s when kids started getting medicated en masse to endure school alongside shitskins. I don't know where we are now. We're in the Biblical Sodom and Gamorrah, I'd say.

Orwell was literally antifa

This.

No he wasn't.

Sup Forums thinks gen z is redpilled because like 70% of gen z white males vote republican. The women and brown gen z's will out vote them like always.

Probably not applicable to your current situation OP, but this is precisely why you need to organize your life in such a way that you can homeschool your kids. Indoctrination through the education system is very real, and peer pressure reinforces it. Keeping your children safe from the liberal agenda throughout their developmental years is paramount to your role as a father. Redpill your little babies early and often, or they'll succumb to the Machine not long after leaving the roost.

>like always

in what world?

>gender roles
>public schools

>trips of truth

In a world where whites become a minority in America in about 2 presidential elections.

Is it truely as bad as sodom and gamorrah

>make eye contact

Autists are gonna have a hard time there.

>whites become a minority in America in about 2 presidential elections
>become
>implying official data isn't a total scam
all the illegals have been counted too, right?

CS Lewis said two things scared him most; rule by collective and rule by women.

>I made you tendies user; they're in the oven.

Fuckin this

Indeed. Liberating someone to make bad decisions or have decisions made for them by people who don't have their interests at heart is the same as destroying them. It's like freeing someone out of a building into a hurricane.

Also the purchasing power of gender has changed. Why do you think we see all these sitcoms making comedies about men being turned unto women? You might laugh but the gender change context is everywhere for even normal people.

It's about making men and women accept the change in situation. It's about making each gender accept, respect and want to be treated lesser than. Men are curious about being women? No fucking shit, women have everything and men are pieces of shit.

They're pushing the gender change for this exact reason. To kill the family.

Ask yourself: is there a single thing about 1950 society that you trust a teenage girl to be an expert about?

So why the fuck is anyone listening to their opinion on this?

"the family" is already on life support, with dr goldburg urging us to pull the plug. "i'm sorry user, there is no reviving the patient, the best thing you can do is pull the plug and while you're at it we should remove that penis as well"

This. Been working from home for 20 years now. Lucky to have been success but the best part was being able to homeschool my son on occasion and to raise my daughter from birth to kindergarten at home. We moved out of NY 20 years ago to Florida just so I could work from home and? luckily, the schools here in North Florida are very pro-Trump, respect the flag and are very involved with military families. Matter of fact, if you’re looking to move to an area with schools that aren’t liberal indoctrination centers I recommend Jacksonville—especially out towards the Beaches areas. Gets a little darker when you head towards the city.

the main reason for the push against family is that you can thereby easily push the economy by ridiculous levels without yet another technological revolution or similar disruptive events. And it's really a very simple scheme: instead of having a whole family in a single household, with a car or two, a single fridge, a single oven, etc. etc. you end up with individuals in their individual shit appartement with their individual cars, fridges, and ovens, etc. etc. and in addition you also strip em of all the synergetic effects the family in a single household can achieve, which is yet another huge lever.

Ever wondered why Americans need to stand on their own feet super soon, to be kicked out of their home? Really nice meme.

Likewise the push for women to leave the kitchen and participate in the economy... I mean, to emancipate themselves. top kek.

Seriously how many times are you going to bitch about this? There's six billion people on Earth. There's plenty of options so just mind your own business and quit acting like whingy losers.

Well said faggot.

Because leftists want to give you the choice to be anything but normal. Remember that everything good and wholesome is evil in the mind of the leftist. Their minds are completely warped and perverted

You're welcome, burger.

You can ask any girl today what you want to be in the future and they will say a doctor Teacher dentist or any of those things but they will never say mother or house wife because our culture liberal dominate culture demonizes it to the point where your evil if you want that just something to think about

totally normal

its the

Some parts of it are, definitely. But yes, today, most people in day by day interactions aren't nice. Everyone's a degenerate somehow. No one loves or cares about God. Everyone is proud of being a shithead. I think we're getting close to something.

Considering college attendance in this country back in the 50s was like 90% male (quoting out of my ass), and the majority of college attendees are women today, I'd say times are a'changin. These memes are taking hold.

Because they portray it that way.

Trump sees this—at least for Americans—and has voluntarily given up his privacy, financial endeavors, respect and well-being in an attempt to make it better for the middle class. That’s what I always come back to when the MSM or the lefties shit on him consistently. He made himself a target voluntarily, to me he’s a fucking hero.

Once the bombs start falling they won't feel to equal anymore

Girls don't realize that a lot of them would be happier as homemakers first and workers second.

>My brother got back from school today (high school junior)
*I
It is being pushed that it makes women inferior to men. Same thing with blacks being maids (considered to be a house nigger) or becoming functioning members of society (Uncle Tom)

The good housing situation mostly started here after WWII.

this
plus: a wife that doesn't stay at home also means a wife that becomes another wage slave

>shill
I'll respond cause I'm bored, it's not even about finding pussy you fag. It's about the constant push to dissolve the family structure so that instead of a family buying one of mr shekelburgs cars you have both male and female buying one of mr shelelburgs cars, and two houses, and two lives really. It's about turning a unit into pieces, where each piece must consume as an individual instead of as a unit. It doubles the shekels, and doubles the unhappiness from immaterial things such as the true content one gets with a family. Yes goy, instead of buying a house buy TWO houses. Fucking idiot

>Strine posters
Most American males are cut.

>Being a housewife just doesn't put as many shekels into the economy these days as being a Kardashian-loving consumerist thot
This. It is impossible to to live a comfortable lifestyle and have several kids on one income unless the person is making >250k a year

Find a white hispanic/Slav if you want a housewife

Honestly I don't think the circumcision thing matters all that much. It's a dirty Jewish trick for sure, but they do it to themselves also.

Why don't they look at testimonies of people who lived through the time?

>women were oppressed

there were hardly any divorces of couples from that time period.

I lived in jacksonville for a few years, went to UNF. Life is decent in Jax, never had an issue with crime or anything. Neptune beach is great, I had a few friends that lived up there and it was a great place to hang. I'm glad you like it user, beats the hell out of NY any day (I've also lived in NY, btw). Currently in central florida, Trump country, feels nice.

A houseife cant participate in the work force, hence it wont help the globalist elite to earn money. Also it helps lower the wage to have high competition. Imagine no women would work. Instantly - 40% less work force. Businesses had to pay insane amounts of wages.

>central florida
>Trump country,
Pick one

Some women major in meme tier degrees like feminist studies or art history, which don't have many career options other than teaching.

>Hebrew kvetching intensifies

The average American salary in the 50s was worth around 84k today.

It's overwhelmingly Trump with the exception of Orlando.

Teacher here. Children don't have opinions, they are parrots. Some never grow out of it. Depends on IQ mostly, but if you are on the line, a good teacher can help you learn the ability.

Because dumb faggots like you decided to shit on women all through the 80's, 90's. and 00's saying "YEAH GO MAKE ME THAT SADNWICH LOL" "YOU'RE JUST A FUCKIN' HOUSE WIFE YOU'RE JUST A FUCKIN' WOMAN AND YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT IF YOU HAD TO, and now they're telling you to stick that sandwich up your ass and proving they can, in fact, do shit. And now you're stuck being a whimpering bitch. Congratulations.

>It's overwhelmingly Trump with the exception of Orlando.
So it is "Trump country" except for the two cities (if including Tampa) in it? Also, central Florida is like 40% Hispanic.

40% Cuban you mean. Big difference there, friendo

what place in the south doesn't have a high hispanic population?

You have never been to Central Florida? It is 40% Puerto Ricans.

Every state outside of Texas and Florida

Eastern Europe after the fall of the iron courtain would like a word with you faggot.

If you want to know what a strong woman is, is those women who had to be a housewife while at the same time hold a job like her husband to not starve.

raising your children represents your own interests, going to work and letting the state raise your children represents their interest

you know how all your coworkers, neighbours, and classmates are a bunch of fucking idiots -- wash, rinse, repeat -- school

>sluts gonna slut
being a housewife is a pretty good deal if you land a good bloke

of course all those future cat ladies won't so it looks all terrible and oppressive instead of being a fucking cruise like it should be

sigh.. checked the map, you're right.

okay but the schools where I live aren't fucked.

Gonna take a different track here, as your question implies you think a woman being a housewife is acceptable.

A women that does not work outside the home, in order to manage the home and care for the children, is optimal. Not only is the home maintained by what is essentially a live in housekeeper, but the children receive the full time care they need. In return the woman is provided lifetime protection and provision, and whatever luxuries the man is willing and able to grant.

This is an equitable system, but it only works if the woman obtains those benefits through adequate fulfillment of her obligations.

A short marriage (7-10 years depending on residence); during which a woman need not engage is ANY duties within the home; will allow her to obtain long term or lifetime benefits (again, residence depending). Conversely, the man is legally obligated to provide traditional benefits to his spouse, and can be charged with domestic abuse if he does not. And after the divorce, he will be force to continue providing financial benefit to the woman.

The above is virtually guaranteed after the termination of a marriage in which the woman did not work. Therefore, a man inclined to marriage must insist that his wife be employed, preferably with income comparable to his own. Do not rely on a prenuptial agreement, they are especially likely to be dismissed in cases where the woman "sacrificed" her career to manage the home and care for the children.

I personally believe the benefits of marriage are nowhere near worth the risks, and believe no man should take those risks. But for those that insist, be adamant that your spouse maintain employment, and return to work no more than six months after the birth of child. This must be all or nothing, if she insists on staying home, divorce her immediately.

The state is higher than the husband

What part of CF do you live in? Outside of Orange and Osceola it is mostly white (except for Delta Rico).

Because women hate it when other women are successful because it makes them feel worse.

>your brother needs to marry that bitch