Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlWcxmQlqs
youtube.com/watch?v=RJs-mbwuFVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your hair looks like my armpits.

What an ugly cunt! How many bottles of that shit does it take before you fuck it?

Hey riders,
My name is Mr. Bones, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, lazy thrill seekers who spend every second of their day riding my stupid ass coaster. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten off my ride? I, mean, I guess it’s fun to go on a roller coaster once in a while, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than staying in the park after closing.
Don’t be a stranger (we’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other). Just hit me with your best shot. My ride’s pretty much perfect. It’s got 40,000 feet of track, and takes 4 years to ride once. What have you accomplished in life, other than scream “I want to get off Mr. Bone’s Wild Ride!” I also get lines heading straight out of the park, and my ride ends with a bang (Some riders just blew up. Shit was SO spooky). You are all faggots who will die on my ride. Thanks for riding.
Pic related: It’s me and my wild ride.

Dam nigger you still here ? Go back to Sicily you shitskin faggot greaser and take that little painted nigger with you .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Uncanny Valley sexbot waifu

Nice meem

how fucking new are you?

I'll get you, Clyde Cash!

that hairstyle went out of fashion literally ages ago. please move on you jersey faggot

Op you don't even know me
I bet that is not even your gf I bet that is your sister

I can't tell if these responses are legitimate. Just how new are y'all?

FUCK YOU JOHN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

one post hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... fagget

When you are so much of a pussy you paint yourself orange.

Top kek

BTFO

Anther Shariablue character assassination attempt on John, I see

The Sup Forums of yesterday.

You would sell your race for pussy?!

Learn to find a higher satisfaction from life than sticking your dick in a nice wet hole.

Shitposter on suicide watch

Checked.

So, you actually watched that jersey shore show? Didn't you?

Clyde, why? Why did you die? We needed you. Chad's generation needed you.

>Retarded guido

kys

A sudden wave of nostalgia washes over you.

New fags, the thread.

ITT: newfags and redditfags unironcally believe this stale pasta

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY EXCUSE COMMISS, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

>>>/2006/

>>>/le_donald/

probably older than you

fucking 2007 memes

you really should kill yourself or leave. you have to choose one.

Kek ordains the final cucking of John the sister-cucker.

Just finished fucking this chick in my truck in a parking lot. Started off grabbing on my dick and got herself so worked up she reached over and pulled the seat release and climbed on my dick.

NICE!

Capped

Is this a new meme??

Quintd gg
/Thread/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

brown skin and white hair? she looks like a 90 year old black woman

pic related was way hotter in her prime than that plastic thing with pauly d

it's so sad

Okay, so you expect me to believe that you were the very best that your generation of Navy SEALs had to offer? I highly doubt that. If you were as good as you say you were, i don't think for a second that you would be browsing Sup Forums. This is mostly a place for jobless neckbeards that still live with their parents, and nerdy high school kids that don't have any friends. It really isn't the place for highly-trained assassins to be hanging out in their spare time. Even if it was, something far worse than a troll being mean to you probably would have set you off a long time ago. What about the slew of memes and children that gets posted here on a regular basis? Isn't that something that deserves a person being hunted down and made to regret their actions? Yeah, you're just not the Sup Forums type. Sure, there's a wide variety of people that browse here, but you're far from the core demographic if you are who you say you are (which isn't the case). Even if it were true that you're an incredibly talented soldier, I think all the military discipline would prevent you from getting mad enough to murder some random idiot on the internet. I also doubt that even the best SEALs have a "secret network of spies across the USA". Why would all of the most expanisive Big Brother network in the world be willing to help a troubled PTSD-sufferer hunt down some random kid on the internet? That doesn't even make sense. If you're gonna try to scare somebody, make it more believable than "IM A SUPER SOLDIER HURR DURR". You might frighten a thirteen year old who doesn't know any better, but to must have us you just look like a kid with an anger problem and a very active imagination. Hopefully things will be easier for you when your puberty's over. Best of luck with that.

navy seal
kek
yeah and i'm donald j motherfucking trump
(i wouldn't put it past him to shitpost on here)

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

WOW!!!!!! The nuts are really out tonight.

thx user. takes me back...

lol isn't this the douche that posted his car yesteday? lol gtfo

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed gookmoot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

The fact that it's copypasta means.......

.......WHAT, exactly? Hmm?

Go on, explain your butthurt with logic and intelligence. Or at least try, and fail hilariously at it. This ought to be GOOD. *sits down with a popcorn bucket*

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another non-binary pronoun. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, sunshine. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, bucko. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re fucking individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Neo-Marxist. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Pinocchio.

that actually really hit me with some 2009ish nostalgia OP, thanks for that.

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

you look like you were captain of the dick sucking team. im 6'6 270, fight me nigger

god, this thread is such a relief from all the BL*CKED threads. Thanks anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlWcxmQlqs

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

err I meant this one

youtube.com/watch?v=RJs-mbwuFVU

>it'z only smellz
>plsss, make me nasty…make me nasty, I luvva nasty, cmon…Ima nasty boy
>she's virgin for meee
>ees too small?
>plis dun crie
>u test ur ass?
>ooo yeah, vy do u make my deek so hard?
>much too thick?
>sucky sucky sucky
>u r so fuckin pretty to me ahhh…beautiful…beautiful to me ahhh
>don’t take off now because I enjoy too much!
>it’s naht bloody, but it’s a little broken…
>one finger???
>u like when Rocco phuck u, velly strung?
>where you come from?
>u take all the way inside bitch…drink it
>vat to say? hmmm vat to say??
>vat is going on…with u…ahhh so much make me cum…
>imagine ur father if he see dis movie, what he say?
>this is really incredible nasty…
>you shud not hiv told me ur father wash my porno
>ooo yeah, put the tongue inside, put the tongue inside...
>is it your real father who's going to watch?
>ooo, wrung hole...niccce

He is a fucking legend!

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Have fun bagging my fries in 5 more years loser...

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Reporting this thread to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the mods. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of Sup Forums’s existence that is this thread, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers.

well John, prima facie I would say you have a narcissistic personality disorder and your 'bitch' has a histrionic personality disorder. so you'd fit in perfectly into this community which is full of borderlines, disociative disorders, autism and a few cases of sociopaths.

if you came here for emotional validation, you came to the right place.

welcome John.

LOL

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Tulsi will get my vote in 2020

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

Jesus I'm a newfag myself and I know that this is old af

>
Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

Interesting experimentation process you got there.

whats worse then being Pauly D?
Getting that faggots haircut cause you think its cool.
Sage my nigger

I'm five foot five inches tall, a hundred and seventy nine pounds. Not very impressive. Stocky, well defined as husky. I got muscles, but I also have a bit of layered pudge. But my profession sir is to teach people how to kill other people through the military. I teach the weapons. I am an instructor for hand to hand.
I'm not saying anything to try and over exagerate myself. I'm simply stating the facts.

But just remember that the day I should ever run across you in real life, I shall giggle with glee and unabashed joy as I peel your scalp from your skull with my finger nails, dig my thumbs into your eye sockets, remove your intestines from your stomach an curl them into a loop so I can fuck them and jizz into your ripped open stomach, and then urinate all over your mutilated form before crushing your throat with my hands.

The way the persons face etches into your brain as you watch it go from outrage, to confusion, to pain and sorrow as they feel themselves slipping away. The blood that gives them life spreading out around them or running warmly down there bodies as they stare at you. Stare at you an accuse you of killing them. Even if they had just been trying to kill you.
But I'd take glee in seeing your face.
You're an internet troll, who feels that he is unstoppable behind your lil computer monitor.

Just remember. What I said. I have not threatened you. I have just simply stated a promise of what I would do to you with so much gratification and joy of exhilaration as I carve my name into your forehead with an icepick as I fuck your gutted open stomach as your bowels and bladder evacuate themselves in spasms of death.

I see Chelsea Clinton as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chelsea Clinton is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chelsea Clinton does it for me.

This entire thread solidifies my opinion that Sup Forums is Sup Forums with Swastikas.

No
No
And I'll repeat this one more time so your feeble tiny mind gets it.

No.
I am NOT "the girl below your post" I am NOT the one watching a woman sucking a dick and wishing it was me. I am not the flaming fairy fahlluting faggot that you some how wish you could fucking relate to by making these stupid CUNT threads over and over.

I am a MAN. A MAN who fucks women over and over, I AM the one who FUCKS.

Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain yet? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving-mother-of-God fuck up in this changing world, Sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY FUCKING FAST.

GONE are the days where you limp-wristed-cuntwarbling-faggot enablers can post your insipid fag enabling shit on this website in the hopes of converting men into weak willed prancy-boys. GONE are the days where you can give them latté enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while listening to eidith Piaf tunes and vote Democrat.

It's time to get tough you fucking faggot

It's time to stop this stupid shit

The time is now.

this has got to be one of the cringest threads i have read
remember to sage cunts and mods delete this retarded shit.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Yo get some professional help stat

Fuck yeah it is.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!