Madoka Magica

I want to see Homura get NTRed in the new concept movie.

Also, Junko would make a great villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ohf0n6ymcso
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNne2zlVBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are there any Junko Kaname's ntr doujin? i mean she's the breadwinner of the family being all flirty in sexy bussiness outfit while her husband waiting at home taking care of the baby that doesn;t really belong to him.... she an underated ntr trigger...

Kek'd when she nearly forgot to kiss him goodbye when leaving for work.

>mfw she's having an affair
>mfw since it's this series she's having an affair with another woman

>Implying this didn't already happen

>she fuck men at work, for "business" sake
>she fuck madoka's teacher for stress relieve
husband? nah, just a house assistant..

>Can never find love
>Thinks it's fine for the world to end because there is no love in her life

Jesus Christ, Saotome is Homura.

>MadoHomu begins when Homura showed up and NTRed Mami
>MadoHomu ends when Mami shows up and NTRs Homura
My ass would be blasted.

The twist is that her dad is the one having the affair with another housewife

unlikely, he looks exactly like an average cuck protagonist while his wife looks and act like an average mind breaked milf in ntr manga

That's what makes it a twist
UROBUCHI DOES IT AGAIN

>I want to see Homura get NTRed in the new concept movie.
NTRed by who?
It better be by a boy since girls can't love other girls

There's going to be a new movie?

Something like that. Don't know if movie or season. There's a leaked proof of concept trailer from November and they've confirmed production started already.

>Inb4 autist says nothing is confirmed.

But Homura can love a girl

Will Homura chill out if Madoka just gave up the ass everyone in a while?

Is Yuko Goto still working? She was well enough to appear in the Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan last year but is she doing anything else?

Mami obviously. She even getting a major role in the next movie. And if you take PSP portable game into account Mami ends up with a crush on Madoka.

>if you take PSP portable game into account
You mean Pandering Pentagram?

>mami turns into a yandere witch everytime she gets NTR'd
Shipping pentagram took it a step further by having Mami almost confessing.

Didn't the PSP game also have 'girls can't love girls'-chan falling for Homura?

Just lies and slander

Control your literal autism. I get that you've never had friends or anyone in the world be close to you but you still be able to tell the difference between platonic and romantic interaction.

It's just a pity that they didn't advance Homura and Sayaka's relationship more in the anime.

>waaaah you called me autistic so now im going to spam crack to try and hurt u
Do you really think it's not obvious you started posting crack the second you saw someone telling you off for shipping shit? It's clear you are doing it to spite people even if the words in your post don't directly say that.

Maybe a tiny little crush.

That was my very first post in this thread.

You don't care about Homura and Sayaka. If you did you wouldn't be posting content that degrades them. This is what shows your statement is a lie. You are also posting content that damages the thread and is low quality. Stop posting it.

The best part is that not only is it obvious you are lying it doesn't matter either way. Because under no circumstance ever is it okay to post, support, or propagate crack content. As it is content that degrades the characters and the fandom.

Do you really think it's not obvious you started posting crack the second you saw someone telling you off for shipping shit?

Re: the second.

As in, it's too much of a coincidence for it to not be done on purpose.

Homura and Sayaka is by far the least sensical match up. And even if they ended up getting along one day, their personalities would still clash. They wouldn't even last a day in a relationship.

How would that even happen? She is all powerful.

Instead of pinning after a straight girl. Homura should start considering other options.

Homura only needs Madoka.

Homura is a strong, independent womyn who don't need no Madoka

>tfw Junko feet

I don't seem to find any like this

>Also, Junko would make a great villain.
How?

By sitting on your face.

Never drink before or during witch hunts.

Oh, shit. That's why the cake table they sit at in rebellion has a pentagram on it.

You know no one would bitch if it just ended in a huge orgy.

Classy.

How so.

>new movie
>new

No, Homura didn't end the world she just changed a few things. The world she made was almost the same as it was.

Saotome are those fags on Sup Forums who want a zombie apocalypse or shit hits the fan scenario because their current life sucks, often because they sucked at finding love.

Just because it's a rip-off of Princess Tutu doesn't mean it's not new

Seriously, why is Mami in all the promotional posters? It almost seems like she'll be a third wheel.

They've been pandering since forever with madohomu and kyousaya. They would use her and nagisa as pander as well but they don't want Mami to be considered a pedo so they just show her alone

Mami is now a god of war.

How cruel.

It is the fate of Tomoe Mami.

Homura can't be NTR'd because Madoka never loved her or considered her a friend in the first place. Madoka hates her and will kill her to save the world. Nobody ever loved or needed Homura.

Mami has always been the 5th wheel in official art.

Madoka never loved Homura.

>dat Kyoubutt
I bet Mami wants to touch that.

Reminder to the HomuSaya shitter, even Shipping Pentagram says they can only be friends at best.

All those lesbians coming over to her apartment and they won't let her join. Such rude guests.

Madoka never considered Homura anything beyond a nuisance.

>Kyouko: the final trump card
Is this in reference to Walpurgisnacht?

And it's not canon. Your point?

Them being the only ones they can depend on if shit goes bad.

youtu.be/Ohf0n6ymcso

The game is pretty terrible, but the SoL and character interaction is pretty good.

She says the exact same thing there.

Shipping pentagram Mami and Madoka's max relationship "loved person"

>Was about to spend eternity with Madoka
>People still think her betrayal had nothing to do with reuniting Madoka with her family

Mami chickened out. Homura beds Madoka.

>Madoka & Sayaka: those with a shared destiny

>Madoka & Homura: Person of Fate

>Unmei no Homu

>Kyouko & Sayaka: Mutual Love

>Madoka & Kyouko: A Yearned-for existence

>waah im buthurt so im going to shitpost with crack to try and hurt other people
Why do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Do you also get this mad at the people who created Battle Pentagram?

>every crack poster is really just one person
Can this meme please just die already?

This pic is extremely ___hot.

In canon, Madoka doesn't like Homura in any way.

>implying there isn't an infinite plethora of universes
>implying every possible history, as well as every alteration to said history, has not unfolded in some universe or another
>implying this infinite doesn't, as such, make every possible, as well as every seemingly impossible chain of events not only possible, but probable
>implying this doesn't make every ship "canon"

Gotta agree here. Even if there is some teasing with Mami and Madoka and the others have a hint of teasing, the main pairings are overtly romantic.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgNne2zlVBQ
>Madoka complimenting Homura, making Homura blush
>Kyouko teasing Sayaka about Kyousuke and admitting that she stalks Sayaka
All that's missing is Nagisa jumping in and dragging Mami away

Who and why?

this, was a waste that they didn't animate the homu ultimatum in eternal

oh boy

differents timelines=/=non canon

that's fanfiction territory m8

Why would Madoka's mother become evil?

Why do minigirls have to be so cute if they don't exist? It is a curse of this reality.

What is the point of same-sex copulation when it can't produce any offspring?

I don't get it.

Oh look, one the !Akemi trips "shows up" just in time to bump the thread from page 10. Wow, totally a coincidence.

It said it was only on page 9. But you know the rules; if someone posts a cute minigirl I have to talk about it. That is just the way things are.

And there you go bumping it again. It's like you don't even care about any of the girls from Madoka and just want to keep shitposting for as long as possible.

Quick, post lewd!
No time for questions!

You're not even trying to hide the fact you are bumping your shitposting thread from page 10.