BRAZIL IS GOING COMMIE LATIN AMERICA IS DOOMED

REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRAZIL IS VOTING COMMIE DESPITE OUR EX COMMIE PRESIDENT LULA BEING SENTENCED TO 9 YEARS IN PRISON WE ARE TOO MUCH MONKEY TO DO SOMETHING PLS SAVE US AMERICA EUROPE PLZ PZL PLZ SAVE MEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
valor.com.br/politica/5124960/lula-lidera-todos-os-cenarios-para-2018-em-pesquisa-cntmda
valor.com.br/politica/5124960/lula-lidera-todos-os-cenarios-para-2018-em-pesquisa-cntmda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vmuSZtiG4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is there no right wing movement in Brazil?

It's planet of the apes at this point

Bolsonaro can do a military coup and I dont think anyone would care

For decades South American countries has been going commie, then the rebel to replace it with another commie state. I don't understand.

How long until everything is pure chaos and people are looting and shooting like a post apocalyptic movie?

He was terrible wtf?

you know what to do.

He left office in 2010 with almost 90% approval rate. He is considered the best president in history by the majority. The economy grew so stable that unemployment reached the lowest percent in history. Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=7vmuSZtiG4A

Hey America,your future call

Nigger, he's going to jail, chill. Nice quads, btw.

People are stupid as bricks here. Plus, an entire region is bought through gibs, so there's that.

He was part of the best generation of left wing politicians we had, but they are still left wing politicians that generate all the problems they generate everywhere else, the reason for that economical prosperity has more to do with the weakening of the largest markets than the administration of the presidents.

Which becomes blatantly obvious when you realize that even Chavez venezuela was doing well at that point.

2021 ~ 2022 when the international economic crisis coincide with our own. Both bubbles will burst almost simultaneously. I'm scared shitless, desu.

you must embrace it Huezilian

please tell me more my mom is Brazilian and she wants to go back, should she?

Brazil might go communist in government but there's no way that the people would just sit around and take that shit
Literally all you people have to do is take a massive shit at once and flush at the same time and the collective avalance of shit would just purge the entirety of Rio off the map

> but there's no way that the people would just sit around and take that shit
kek you really don't know brazil do you?

Latin America is condemned to be a eternal shithole, because people expect everything from politicians and can't even imagine doing shit by themselves.

They claim to hate corrupt politicians, but they want all they can imagine from them, and of course, paid by muh evil rich

AHAHAHAH BRAZIL FUCKED ONCE AGAIN

CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

IT WILL SURELY WORK THIS TIME!

all shitskins want infinite gibsmedats. why is anyone surprised about this?

Brazil always been communist. They just never adopted the flag because the Soviet Union and china wanted nothing to do with Brazilians

How am I supposed to embrace ashes, man?

Hold on, I'll gather some info for a decent long answer, but for now have a short answer: No.

Is Argentina, at least, going to get their shit together? Or is the entire continent going full retard?

Only niggers.

Try to be supportive at least once, dad.

There is some. Apparently after the U.S. Brazil is #2 when it comes to views at mises.org.

>2017
>poll

Right wingers have to get active in the media, business. Politics matters but it's not the end all be all.

>UMA DELICIA

Going to Rio soon. How honorable are locals when it comes to muggings. Are they cheeky gang bashers or will they respect a fistfight for the contents of my pockets?

Because after independency they claimed democracy, but really all that happened was dictators claiming democracy. Their whole Independence movement was about much freedom,but it was all just oligarchy moving masses to get riched to cut the Spanish middle man.

>mfw brazil actually goes communist
>mfw they fund revolutions all over south america

Why Rio? Brazil is yuge and even the huemonkeys were upset the Olympics were set in the worst city.

Pick something better, preferably something a little smaller and to the South where it's more white.

UMA
M
A

It may be a shit city, but every city is shit when you live in God's own country.

You know they have Jesus the Redeemer statues in front of tons of cities and towns, even if Rio lays claim to the biggest one?

this

By now just like Europe the only way to save you now is to put you out of your misery with nukes so far for now the only decent places to live is Australia and America

Not going overseas to see a statue. Probably check it out one afternoon.

If you gib a gibmedat a gib...

it's wroth the visit tho, the view is wonderful

I've never seen a population so detached from politics than in Brazil. People don't give a shit. If you asked a random person on the street to say the name of 10 senators in power right now, I'd be surprised if they got 4 right.

Lula could literally take a shit on a baby and they would still vote for him. I bet there's still people who don't even know why he was sentenced.

Just fucking nuke us already.

no worries. if Lula wins 2018 a civil war is certain.

i will be a proud martyr for my country.

RIP

Capitalism is the only thing that keeps multicultural hell holes afloat.

No, just you, neoliberal cocksucker.
Take off that proxy, CTR shill.

The only way to fix this country is by revolution... maybe.

nobody fucking vote for this jungle whore Marina. PSDB is kill and i bet ~70% ppl don't even know who the fuck Bolsonaro is.

this fucking election hasn't even started.

>para 2018
There won't be a 2018.

>le old jew senator of doom.jpg

And by revolution you mean genocide

What do you brazilians think about separatist movements like the South one?

ARE YOU READY FOR VENEZUELA 2: FAMISHED BUGALOO?

genocide the niggers and natives

Nobody will come. Nobody will help you.

you are on your own

The movement is pretty much dead now. Even if the south managed to become independent, it wouldn't survive on it's own.

LARP and too democratic, but i see more and more separatist bumper stickers around. Today is Farrapos War holiday in Rio Grande do Sul tho

t. southern

Enjoy your life of poverty.