Fairy Tail 487

Jesus Christ, that THICKNESS

>Levy's hips
MUH
GajeelxLevy confirmed OTP
GajeelxLevy dragon force looks pretty meh. Probably due to looking like his Shadow Iron form.

Also, Steel really was a one off then huh? Shame.

Anyone else have trouble following this fight's choreography?

he's tapping that shit so hard

Mashima pls

I love these two

Pls no kill

This feels less like Mashima's usual incompetence,and more like he was lazy.Particularly that DF.

Unless Gajeel really turns out to be a demon.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

So GajeelxLevy is officially canon.
I approve.

Somewhat, felt the fight was all over the place.

I understood it, although it was a bit too fast-paced, like most Fairy Tail fights.

>The two of us together, forever and always
MASHIMAAAAAAAA

THICC

>miniscule amounts of iron + magic destroying particles
>gives DF
>which so far required your element+shitloads of actual magic

Either Gajeel's a demon,or Mashima had a game night and had to rush out the chapter.Possibly both.

Natsu is technically a demon. What if all the Dragon Slayers are?

There's a panel fom Zeref''s flashback that kinda supports it,I think.

Also,what the fuck is Bradman supposed to be,Zeref's last demon?Franmalth?Something else?

>The same stars

Dude he just had to tie up the loose ends fast before Autust+Erzamilf fights could begin so its clear this would be some bullshit 2 page K.O.

I just want to see more Mavis, fuck these niggas.

I'm surprised. This was actually pretty good chapter.

>The two of us together, forever and always
Would've been depressing if we didn't already know they have kids

That's Rocket Monkey tier thickness.
/h/ approve of this

These two have been fucking since a while ago.

Damn, I never realised just how much Levi has got it going on.

Maybe something he created after Maard Gay like "why the fuck do I need 10 demons when 1 could have all the powers?".
Or he's the "index" of deamons and can use their powers because of it. Or he's like the afterlife for them, their "souls" reside in him when not resurrected or in the book. Because who said the books REALLY kill them? Certainly not Mashima, The Asspuller.
But he had really interesting concept with the skulls and death until he went "I am the demons".
Shame that Gajeel fight got so dumb and shortened. Where is steel mode? Where is shadow mode? He could really go with this "I'm not behind" and fuse them all with the demon aspect and actually awaken the demon side first if the Zeref and the eggs scene is legit theory

see hereI'm just glad that at least one FT couple got their shit together instead of dancing around each other because of guilt, tsundere shit or sheer dumbness.
(Gajeel has guilt too but he and Levy fucked anyway so...)

Has Gajeel ever apologised for crucifying Levi?

What chapter is this? I don't remember this part.

No idea. Didn't he call that his worst memory?

Yes, a long time ago, he even let Jet and Droy beat him up. Also, 2 chapters ago he was pissed off at Bradman for crucifying people, since it brought pack his worst memory..

I'm sure he still crucifies her in bed all the time. I bet they are into that kind of stuff.

No but he allows Jet and Droy to beat him up and shielded her from Laxus' thunder.

Actions>words

I think it was right before the Sand user and Brandish attacked near the start of the arc.

I bet she's all like "Solid Script: Iron Dragon Dildo" on him every night.

-I came tu save you, cuz I luv ya, *cough cough*, oh no me diying
-Hurrr don't touch my woman *reach super super giga sayan*
-Oh, no he so strug, how is vut bossible... am defited... bwahahaha I'm taking you with me !
-GudGilles no, Gugilles !!!
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNN TO BE CONTINUED....
I though Mashima would keep that shitty overdone and washed-up bunch of clichés for Gray/Juvia. I'm OK with old tropes as long as its well done but... bleh.

More like
>Solid Script: Iron Dragon Strap-on

I think Memento Mori is the only Curse Bradman didn't use. Which is weird since it's the most powerful one and it fits Bradman's death theme.

>Gazille
The fuck?

All my female classmates follow this ecchi series

Believe me, they only like it for the pairings. That's really the only thing they care about.

Old translations before Mashima made "Gajeel" official. "Gazille" was actually the common spelling back then.

Wait till next chapter when it appears for extra tweeeeest
Hah

DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

It was definitely better than most of the recent chapters. Probably because Gajeel and Levy are actually pretty likable.

How can one series contain all this THICCNESS?
The story is utter shit but jesus christ do these girl get my dick diamonds.

How lewd

>Lucy will never slav squat on your dick

Why even live anymore?

>How can one series contain all this THICCNESS?

Mishima knows whats up

That was an asspull

So did August absorb God Serena? Is his gimmick that he has all these forms of magic by absorbing other mages and their power?

Just wait till the next chapter

This entire series is an asspull.

Doesn't stop me from fapping to it though.

HNNNNG

Among all these cute and hot girls, Lucy is definitely the sexiest, the cutest, the one with the best personality.

Man this series is total ass but it has so much ass at the same time. I am so conflicted.

>hips
w-wew

Hopefully Natsu realizes what he has by the end of the series and doesn't pull the typical clueless shonen hero.

Because god bless whoever gets to breed with this semen demon.

When will be give up and just start making hentai

It seems like thats what he really wants to be doing

It's going to be Erza who does it

I forget which but it was before a huge fight where it was all of fairy tail vs something that could end the world maybe

>you call those hips?

every blind autist saw levi x gajeel coming since ages.

fairy tail ships always were obvious and cheesy, so theres no point complaining again and again.

worst spriggan twelve fight, stiff and predictable.

What are you talking about user?

Obviously Natsu is going to sacrifice himself to take out the final boss leaving Lucy alone. And who will comfort her? None other than Happy.

Oh god, is she wearing pantyhose underneath the boots?

Happy now has Charle in human girl form, he doesn't need Lucy.

And here's what their lovely child will look like.

It's going to be Erza

Because she is Erza

Nah fuck that. It'll end like Rave Master.

>Worst Spriggan Twelve fight
>Worse than Erza winning by telling her opponents to piss off
>Worse than Laxus beating someone immune to lightning by using DIFFERENT COLOURED lightning
>Worse than Jacob being the most retarded assassin in history
>Worse than Brandish losing to her fucking pollen allergy

I think the only decent one was Ajeel.

Ultear is the queen of THICC

I was expecting Erza to lose that fight so we'd actually maybe feel like the Spriggans were a threat. Boy did I feel stupid.

wendy fapservice when? fucking piece of shit.

That sounds too generic, so it's probably that. But my first thought was that he just used some magic to save his dumb ass after Acnologia tore him a new one.

>Erza
>losing

Pick one user.

At worst(or best depending on how you see it) she'll get brutally beaten and/or molested before popping back up and BTFO'ing everyone.

Not only for that. Some guys here are also nice to eye (Loki, Gray, Jerral). Female characters get big fights and do stuff, not just wait to be saved

How anyone can be this dellusional

I agree, here are the real best girls.

I'm sometimes impressed how she can still looks good in some shitty outfits

It's a crime that Gajeel's gonna die before hitting that.

Yes, I'm sure someone is gonna die in FT.

Levy is preggo and Gajeel will die.

Considering how Rave master ended and how Natsu and Lucy are loosely based on the two mains, I can see it headed in the same direction.

>Someone dying in FT

also

>Implying he isn't already hitting that fat ass.

I fucking hate Charllululallelu so much.
Stupid cunt should die.

They feel like a swap of traits/roles. Natsu is the "destined hero" because plot says so, but is carefree and headstrong like Elie. Lucy is the sane, practical one, but not above pulling off crazy bullshit on the fly. Grey is just Musica with all the fun removed. Plue is literally just Plue.

also Siegheart is in both and God still fucking hates him. Poor bastard can't catch a break.

If you're basing that off the light novel, the kids ages wouldn't match up with Romeo and Asuka's.

What light novel?

>light novel

The one where Gajeel and Levy's kids time travel back through the eclipse door and hang out with the guild. I just assumed that's what you were talking about. My bad.

Jiggly Butt Gang are the only one who has best butts.

Is this actually worth reading or watching? The art turns me on.

If you turn off your brain and just appreciate the art, designs and fights, yeah. Don't try to make sense of the plot though.

The fanservice is worth it even if the plot is nonsensical.

Of course not. But if you need context with your faps then go ahead.

It's far better to just wait for the inevitable compilation of all the fanservice.

If you like fantasy battle shonen, it's actually pretty good, sexy women aside.
If you don't like that sort of thing, though, avoid it like the plague.

It's really entertaining as long as you don't take the plot seriously. I doesn't even try to take itself serious.

Alright, then. I'll give it a try. Thanks, anons.

>Of course not. But if you need context with your faps then go ahead.
It helps.

post lolis

Can you refresh me on the " Zeref and the eggs theory"

Reminder that Zeref started a war for that body.

So why exactly is August, or anyone for that matter, so loyal to a guy whose stated objective is to erradicate the human race and destroy the world?