APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

did he get a new shirt?

What's the difference?

Still a fat, ugly sack of congealed shit. I'm sorry he didn't die on the operating table.

he's growing out his beard

>tfw he lost almost 100 lbs already
>tfw within 2 years, he will be leaner than most of Sup Forums

i don't follow (((boogie)))
what happened?

and also going grey

probably because his fat surgery is stress-inducing

So his beard is longer now, wow.

Jeez, take it cheesy.

at 100 lbs/year, no. welcome to the < 10% BF club, fat shit, enjoy your stretch marks, fatso, eat kale and drink vinegar

he got a gastric bypass surgery to gain plausible deniability from "complications" in case he drops dead before the new year. apparently he came out of the surgery still morbidly obese and only able to digest 1 pureed apple every hour, like a baby-man

i only know this from /fit/ and don't care, he died on the operating table

i cant tell whats wrong?

Really though, gotta respect that he's actually going through with this. Props to him if he can keep it up.

perfect lol

He got a gastric bypass surgery because he is a lazy piece of shit

Alex Jones is peak masculinity

I hate that fat fuck but you can actually see he lost weight. Still a fatass though

He lost 100 pounds between pics. That's how fucking fat he is. You can barely even notice that his weight has changed when he's lost so much.

Whoa... Super Male Vitality does THAT???

>props to a guy for being so weak willed that he has to get surgery in order to stop himself from a ridiculous amount of calories every day

But boo-hoo, he was mentally abused as a kid. My dad threw me through a fucking window once and you don't see me becoming a fat slob piece of shit.

Boogie is weak. He's nothing. I hope he dies.

High test

Did he lay out in the sun for 45 days?

he's been "dieting" for like 5 years now

yeah hes down to 3 jars of mayo a day pretty good

DAMN

He just bought a new shirt. Don't believe this fat fucks lies. Hes already back to chugging mt dew.

He'll probably be fatter than before in a year or two

He is so fat that he could make big weight loss gains by just eating less. Doesn't even have to get off his fat ass. But he is a giant sack of shit with no will power

>SALAD DODGIN

my mom got stomach staples, and then ate so much it stretched her stomach out again over the years.
she got a lapband surgery, and the same thing happened.
>she will never not be fat
>she refuses to stop eating so much
>literally eats frosting from the container with a spoon

Jesus fuck he's giganormous then. Imagine all the skin.

>Doesn't even have to get off his fat ass.
he probably isnt even allowed to exercise yet. at his size just walking around his house probably torches his body

If there's really 100lbs of difference between those pictures, that's really fucking sad. I honestly can't believe such a piece of shit could even have so many followers. Absolutely repulsed!
You can eat cereal out of that thing!

why don't people this fat just replace eating with painkillers? hell, heroin is healthier than what they do to themselves.

the threat of not having health insurance after obamacare scared him into taking care of his body
it's almost like realizing that actions have consequences

Fuck off you kike. At least you don't see Palis killing children

Calm down Mr robot

>taking credit for something surgery did.
wew lad.

still fat as shit

Some girl I know got the gastric bypass and lost like 200 lbs. Last time I saw her she'd gained most of it back drinking beer.

that's gotta be jujumufu or whatever his name is, right?

Slowly he is becoming a chad.

Nothing is funny about that picture kys

wow

he looks exactly the same

meh. let him live. at least he's not retarded.

i SEE NO DIFFERENCE FAT ASS

HOW MANY MORE POUNDS BEFORE HIS INNIE BECOMES AN OUTTIE AGAIN??

Should've thrown you harder

What's hilarious is if you go read the comments on all the new videos since his surgery, people are bullshitting him and saying
>"I don't even recognize him" and
>"He looks like a different man" and
>"WOW YOU ARE LOOSING SO MUCH WIETHG!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D.

I have a buddy that did that surgery, he weight over 600lbs and it made him lose down to 250lbs and was very noticeable after a few weeks after the surgery. I see nothing has changed with boogie2988, so I bet he took the money (patreon money) and used it for something else: like paying off his house or something.

i can't wait to see his giant skin flaps

>couldn't even protect his own offspring
no one to blaim but you buddy

Yeah, that is some genuine grief there

It's gotta feel so good to be 50kgs lighter though. It's kind of insane to think about carrying around a 50kg backpack

Scarred up from all the skin removal surgeries though. And his organs are already fucked. I still give him 5 to 10 years before his organs play out on him. Damage is already done dude. hes in his 40s and lived his whole life not taking care of his body, just because he had a surgery that forces him to eat less, doesn't mean he is now healthy. He did it to himself though so no sympathy from me.