What In The Actual Fuck

>PRIME MINISTER RAZAK: Thank you very much, Mr. President, for your invitation for me and members of my delegation to meet with you at the White House. I want to say that we come here with a strong value proposition to put on the table.

>Number one, we want to help you in terms of strengthening the U.S. economy. I come with three specific proposals. Number one, we intend to increase the number of Boeing planes to be purchased by MAS. We are committed to 25 planes of the 737 MAX 10, plus eight 787 Dreamliners. And there is a strong probability -- not possibility – probability that we will add 25 more 737 MAX 10 in the near future. So within five years, the deal will be worth beyond $10 billion. That’s one. We will also try to persuade AirAsia to purchase GE engines.

>PRESIDENT TRUMP: Great.

>PRIME MINISTER RAZAK: Secondly, we have Employees Provident Fund, which is a major pension fund in Malaysia. They’ve got quite a big sum of capital to be exported. They have invested close to $7 billion, in terms of equity, in the United States. And they intend to invest three to four additional billion dollars to support your infrastructure redevelopment in the United States.

>PRESIDENT TRUMP: Great.

>PRIME MINISTER RAZAK: And thirdly, our sovereign fund, Khazanah, they have an office in Silicon Valley. They have invested about $400 million, in terms of high-tech companies, and they intend to increase that investment as well.

He is investing all our fucking money to build US infrastructure. This such fucking bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6L6JkyTjwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najib_Razak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you really ought to take to the streets on the matter ASAP before they wire the money. that's pretty fucked up.

wtf thanks space america. Burgers, guns, trucks, we'll give you bigly discounts on them.

This isn't the West. We don't have that kind of freedom to protest. Things are different here.

Fuck you. This isn't a fucking joke.

You now realize that your leaders are picking sides in the next Asian conflict.

He's using the fucking investments as a way to money launder you idiot.

You know how Hillary had the Clinton foundation?
Imagine something like that, but ten times worse. He set up an investment fund in which he borrowed money from the US and "supposedly" use that to invest in Malaysia and other countries but most of it goes into his pocket. The US loan then defaults and Malaysia suddenly have to deal with a lot of debt.

When the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post investigated and exposes him for having billions transferred to his personal account, he deflected and said it was a gift from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia denies it of course because its fucking bullshit.
He then fired his Attorney General for wanting to do a proper investigation. The next one he hires immediately verified his claims to be true. He also fired anyone in his cabinet who doesn't speak out.

Does any of this sound familiar with Trump, Sessions and his cabinet? It does to me. You're going down the same path with Trump and you don't even know it.

You're about to get a lot of good shit out of helping the US, trust me.

>space america

jej

I guess it's time to move to singapore and shit it up for everyone like the rest of your malay brothers lel

Singapore is a tiny island. There isn't enough room there. They don't even have their own source of water. They borrow it from Malaysia.

Its so fucking tiny, you can't even organize a party at a public place without going through a lot of paperwork and bullshit.

Well, all you have is a wall of text with no source. Link. Preferably archived.

why would malaysia invest in us infrastructure when american investors don't wanna touch it?

Also, if true, it's not a bad bet as long as the US market doesn't crash.

I just realized that he's using your pension funds to do this. Nevermind. That's kinda fucked, however, if you know anything about American deep state and the MIC, Boeing and GE will be the last to fall. Overall, not a bad bet, especially during unease or war.

You guys might profit this time.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6L6JkyTjwA

buy up flint michigan's water system. you can gouge those fuckers for the next 100 years

well, then enjoy making america great then, heck the arabs didnt have any problems pulling of the spring

i like how american infrastructure investing really means selling off.
so if I sell you my car it's really means I'm investing in restoring it?

>trump replying only with dull one liners because he knows about these comics and is still triggered by anything malaysia
lmao

It's called an investment, kid.

'selling' infrastructure is great because if the US goes to war, suddenly all these foreign investors find out that that their property has been confiscated. The repo men of the world stage (foreign militaries) don't stand a chance against the american military.

He's buying protection you ninny

Holy shit can you people not read between the lines?

The aircraft purchases while useful, are a way for malaysia to purchase US military protection. Malaysia buys aircraft, US protects malaysian interests.

It isn't fucking hard to figure out. The US military is up for the highest bidder and malaysia is bidding

that'll teach 'em
don't you wonder why you own country's investors don't want it? the states don't want to spend money on their own state? maybe there is no money because they gave it all away in tax cuts.

it's like dismantling and burning your house for heat. pretty soon you have neither

seems like the government is going to sell the country out from under you

Makes sense in a strange way. Buy our shit keep our economy going use USD and we will watch out for you. Small weaker countries can outsource their defense costs while getting a debt fueled Usd roi. Smart!

one day you'll wake up and foreign investors will own it.

Imagine for a moment that you're Dubai. You're taking out a shit ton of loans from western banks to industrialize and build a bunch of skyscrapers. If suddenly the economy goes tits up and Dubai can't service these loans, at the end of the day, they're a sovereign nation and all the investments have been made into fixed assets that cannot be repossessed. If Dubai just tells the creditors to get fucked, the creditors have no recourse at all unless they can get a nation sympathetic to their interests to invade and reassert their property rights.

The foreign investment game is fundamentally different from investment that occurs domestically.

the idiot right thinks this is great but the owners make the rules. that's a god given right to the wingnuts. so what if the saudis buy up new york and wanna impose shria?

>foreign leaders call up Trump to say how they will give America money to rebuild itself
>all Trump needs to do is say Great

My sides

so people are actually investing in shit with no collateral? I doubt that

It shows how Trump is an ungrateful piece of shit. Our Prime Minister is selling out our pensions to fund US infrastructure and all Trump can muster is one word responses.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but why the fuck is a developing country funding the infrastructure of a developed country. This shit is fucking batshit crazy.

Obviously the loans are secured by whatever it is that they've built. But the parent nation of the bank obviously cant guarantee property rights in a foreign country without invading. That's the entire point. That's why foreign investment is risky and has higher yield.

As an investor, you have to either trust that the foreign nation won't fuck you or that your country will make threats against the foreign nation on your behalf. But realistically, investors don't think on timescales of decades. Major wars between developed countries happen infrequently.

Let me know when shit actually starts putting pen to paper. Non committal one word answers don't make me quiver.

anybody could have bought up flints water system for a couple years now and no one wants it. why? there's little chance people will stop using water and they can gouge for decades

>When a country cucks harder than yours
That's quite the accomplishment Malaysia

I think the big investors know something the little people don't.

should have gave me the pension fund. I'd only buy crack and whores but at least you'd know where the money went

because niggers don't pay their water bills and there are laws that prevent the water company from shutting off service for human rights reasons. If flint wanted it fixed by foreign investment, they would have to take out loans from foreign banks and do the work themselves. But, obviously, Flint doesn't have the credit to get that kind of investment and it also is not sovereign and cannot decide to default in the way i've described.

I was watching these idiots on periscope talking about trump and saying "we have to rebuild the infrastructure" one of them said he worked at a bank and invested others peoples money and if anyone wanted to talk to get a hold of him on his twitter. these people were clueless.

Leafs are so fucking annoying. Shill

shit I had a screenshot so people could watch for themselves but I can't find it. they're on quite a bit but holy shit I would not want these people near my savings. they live in an alternative universe. not kidding

you part of that group? pepe in the background?
you talk about world events from a sheltered self-righteous supremacist point of view?

No but good try.

you know the show Im talking about?
I bet people would be very interested to see what the guy at the local bank really thinks about things

>space america
i loled

lol, trump is so thick, he probably doesn't even realize it's a quid pro quo

shut up you stupid fucking leaf

maybe trump thinks the old feudalism way where the vassal states paid tribute is the way to go.
japan will pay more for defense than n korea paied for it's nuclear program

Like I said, its a money laundering scheme. The more he can invest, the more money he can funnel into his bank account.

pro liberalization for other peoples money

Ahahahahahaah Najib Razak is a cuck, his wife control the scenes. He even bowed down to chinese investors and a lot of political dissent is happening right now. There are a lot of opposition parties banding together now. He fucked malaysias currency and economy also gibsmedats to stupid malays. His inner circles are nothing more than syncophants and ass kissers. Even former Prime Minister is hating on him right now. And he thinks he can make a deal with drumpf? Pathetic! Sad! A disgrace to the nation! He only managed to stay in power thanks to illiterate dumb malays!

oh this guy's a fucking winner isn't he.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najib_Razak

have you looked at your flag lately? I think you need to accept reality that you are a satellite of my Country . We own you just enjoy the ride.

The opposition tried to protest but they will just get arrested for doing so. We have been under the same regime for over 50 years. Fuck this country.

More like this guy is a fucking jew. Literally lied and cheats to his own citizen and gotten away with it. Look at that face I wanna punch that.

Fuck you Najib is a cuck to world powers dont you ever shittalk drumpf here. I bet you even voted for the same regime over and over again. Barisan Nasional can go fuck themselves

wingnuts. they're so sure about their ideology they're willing to bet everything YOU have

You now are US clay, we will protect you. Be happy.

It is our country which should experience regime change, not the fucking mideast countries. God I miss white colonialism.

Holy shit yankee did you not know najib even sold our country to China. We are everyones clay right now. But i think it is better if you invade us and take it all.

God I miss white colonialism.
back when people were serfs and didn't know about the thefts?
oh well maybe he'll become dictator for life and change the laws

>Corrupt EX-US administration allowing Corrupt Malasian PM to skim US investment funding.
>Donald J. Gofuckyourself Trump

which?
i imagine that PM views negotiating from a prostrate position as 'an effort to move forward' after getting it over on Obama.

Yeah to tell you the truth I dont know how your country will see a return on investment, investing in out infrastructure, unless you will build private toll roads.

Maybe we will build army/air force bases there soon, that will bring soldiers +money like in the Philippines and Japan. But it will also bring negro rapists

Great investments all around, you're going to make shittons of profit long-term, perhaps enough to buy land here for your people once the sea levels rise

Is Malysia the new meme nation

There will be no profits you fucking idiot. It's a scam.