Lets celebrate European culture

Here we celebrate the loss of European culture. We can read up on old hero's and legends below. Post any songs, or stories that you can think of that are relevant.

Music
>Ievan Polkka
youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI

>Beethoven No.9
youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI&t=1502s

>Bach Brandenburg Concertos
youtube.com/watch?v=NCPM8DEsvmc

>Wagner Flight of the Valkyries
youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE

Stories
>Lochness Monster
youtube.com/watch?v=WR-mNHIsBf4

>Flying Dutchman
youtube.com/watch?v=MOHi_4jyYqQ

>Hugin and Munin
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/hugin-and-munin/

>King Dan
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/denmark-king-dan/

>William Tell
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/switzerland-william-tell/

>The Golem of Prague
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/czech-republic-the-golem-of-prague/

>Miraculous Hind
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/hungary-the-miraculous-hind/

>The Dragon of Krakow
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/poland-the-dragon-of-krakow/

>Heracles
europeisnotdead.com/disco/books-of-europe/european-legends/greece-heracles/

>Saint George and the Dragon
projectbritain.com/stgeorge2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY
youtube.com/watch?v=shgUKMkt-60
youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_Sonata_No._14_(Beethoven)
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ15kn8Kdt4
youtube.com/watch?v=-7mntyrW3HU
youtube.com/watch?v=81SaYYzHp00
youtube.com/watch?v=3y5eS4cMUkg
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrcxcWXm2do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moreška
archive.is/uiY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/25/friday-night-frights-texas-school-suspends-fight-song-dixie-safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"European culture"
Quick, what do you Portuguese and Lithuanians have in common? European/White Pride/Culture is retarded because there is no such thing. You're all fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

>Ievan Polkka
Good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY

Here's one from my people user. Since it's a celebration of loss, this is about Turks invading a village.

youtube.com/watch?v=shgUKMkt-60

>It's ethnic Nationalism
>Proceeds to allow sand niggers and dindus in the nation because muh soil theory and neo liberalism.
You have a point if you're from Eastern Europe.

They're Europeans, you faggot Muslim dog.

I know this is bait
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI

>Marschlied der Wehrmacht

>allies bomb supply lines
>thousands of jews starve to death
Muh ebil germans

>muh made up memes!

muh ebil allies nazis dindu nuffin!

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_Sonata_No._14_(Beethoven)

this is why I don't want to send my sons to public school, too much leftwing indoctrination

Almost all the "starving prisoners" pictures you'll find are from Bergen Belsen. This is because Bergen Belsen had it's supply lines bombed to smitherines, everyone there was starving, including the guards

>See Goy, all Europeans are evil.

>This is because Bergen Belsen had it's supply lines bombed to smitherines

no it isnt. Its because they were deliberatly ignored and left to starve. Stop being retarded and stop pretending you know what youre talking about because youre parroting some stupid stormfag you saw here once.

Lel, they built the infrastructure of the massive camp to keep them alive. Including medical facilities.
How come this kind of thing wasn't present at the other camps?

I'm Hungarian.
No bait. European nationalism requires you to identify as European. Thing is, there is no such thing as a pan-European culture. Thank God for that, anyway. The concept of a European Federation is a dirty fucking scheme by you-know-who to erase European diversity and replace it with a bullshit faux-Europe

Very nice

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ15kn8Kdt4

Chopin should be on every white man's play list
youtube.com/watch?v=-7mntyrW3HU

Ok, but it's not about pan European culture, it's about European culture and identity.
We've come to the point where while as Europeans we still don't get along with eachother, we can at least identify with eachother as native of the land and culture and we can spot very discernible invaders.

>Including medical facilities.

they didnt though. Why do you feel the need to lie user? Oh yeah, its because holocaust denial is stupid bullshit with no basis in reality. This is why you are so clueless to something like Aktion 14f13 and are so retarded that you wont even bother googling it.

youtube.com/watch?v=81SaYYzHp00

fuck off jew, nobody gives a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=3y5eS4cMUkg

>keep arguing the point

>claim you dont care once you realize you are wrong

lol. Seriuosly, tell me about this great medical facility and then tell me what Aktion 14f13 was

This. There is no common europan culture and there will never be. The things is Nations in central-eastern Europe have almost nothing wiith say England.

You don't get it, American, THERE CAN BE NO EUROPEAN IDENTITY WITHOUT A PAN-EUROPEAN CULTURE. Yes, many European countries/peoples share histories and cultures can mix TO A DEGREE. But ask a Serbian about Danish traditions and they won't know what to say. We were all born on this peninsula. That doesn't make us the same.

>muh war propaganda
Iraq really had WMD's, there really were vietnamese vessels in the Gulf of Tonkin, they really did toss those babies out of their incubators.....etc

youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrcxcWXm2do

morce dance. They are acting a battle against Arabs.

Wonderful, as much as I love the classics and what not, I adore Eastern European, specifically Balkan music and culture so much more. Not only for being from the region, but it still holds it's mysticism and semi paganistic beliefs.

For example in my home country of Albania. Yes, from a statistical pov, Albania has lots of Muslims. But they're not really Muslims. And that's difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't gone there. For example Skenderbeg, a Catholic warlord who murdered Turks by the hundreds of thousands is not only our national hero but a fucking cult symbol. The "Muslims" are the ones who get his tattoo more often than not.
And most of the "Muslims" who live outside the capital practice a mixed Christian/pagan religion with concepts of Islam, but it's the farthest thing from Islam you can imagine.

Nobody gives a shit about Muhamad. People in Albania worship Skenderbeg, Enver hoxha, Baba Tomori, the Law of Kanun and Jesus.

>maybe if I completely change the topic, no one will notice that im an ass who just got proven wrong on his retarded conspiracy theory!

stop avoiding the question and tell me about these great medical facilities and then tell me what Aktion 14f13 was

>This is why you are so clueless to something like Aktion 14f13 and are so retarded that you wont even bother googling it.
I googled it and it doesn't say anything about singling out Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moreška

See American you have no culture.

Who said anything about being the same? And I'm a native of Europe user, I was born there and spent my childhood in the Balkans.

What I know is that my homeland and the homeland of Europeans all over is being invaded by Islam, AGAIN, and now by Africans too. And I don't want them in Hungary, I don't want them in Greece, in Spain, in France, in Italy, Germany, England, Sweden, Russia, Albania, Croatia, Bulgaria, hell even Serbia.

Nobody believes your jewish lies anymore faggot. Now fuck off

White people have no culture you idiot

>no it isnt. Its because they were deliberatly ignored and left to starve.
Why should Germany feed it's prisoners when it couldn't even feed it's civilians?

Germany couldn't feed it's civilian population because it's supply lines were bombed. Therefore, prisoners starved. It's not that hard to understand.

Tell us about how you WAZ KANGZ again.

Cool false flag neo-nazi fake photo that has never ever been used in any historical context at all user. Why are you such a coward that you cant even answer my question, huh?

>had a storage house full of food
>"t-the evil allies bombed all their food! never mind that they were already starving people to death before any bombing campaign!"

archive.is/uiY8Y

There's no such thing as a non white Opera, lol. White people have objectively superior culture as is evidenced by the links in the OP. Show me an African, Asian or Middle Eastern achievement that can compete with anything in the OP.

protip: you can't.

>White people have no culture
what is this than?
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

There is no evidence that any of this was directed at Jews.

People are catching on to your lies Shlomo

The fact that you're targeting a Western culture thread proves your intent. You think white people deserve to be erased because of "muh holocaust". Nobody believes your lies anymore

If those are Jews, why are they bulldozing them like that without any respect?

The corpses shown in the post war photographs are the corpses of Germans.

If they had been Jews they would have been buried in a Jew cemetery. Now the Jews are supposed to have been cremated instead.

I love this song.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/25/friday-night-frights-texas-school-suspends-fight-song-dixie-safety/

The only tragic thing about the holocaust is that it didn't actually happen.

imagine actually being as retarded as you are pretending to be

youre the edgy little boy who associates western culture with nazism. Notice how you still havent answered my question about medical facilities at bergen belsen or what Aktion 14f13 is. Why is that?

>youre the edgy little boy who associates western culture with nazism
lel, you're the one who came in here posting pictures from Bergen-Belsen retard

Why havent you answered my question user?

Because they are ridiculous jewish lies. War propaganda.

A couple weeks ago the media said Assad was employing mobile crematorium to incinerate victims of gas attacks. More ridiculous war propaganda designed to demonize Assad. Anyone the jews hate gets this treatment

>Because they are ridiculous jewish lies. War propaganda.

You were the one who brought up the medical facility. Also, its funny how anything that proves you wrong is a "jewish lie" what a (((coincidence)))!

Black people have no culture

You've heard tons demonizing Germans. It's all over pop culture, in every textbook, in every movie.
But have you ever heard anything demonizing the Jews for their role in communism? Ask yourself why that is

youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4

>still cant answer the question

lel, you have conveniently dodged every single thing I've said, insisting on some debate over whether or not medical facilities existed (they did)

We can't prove it one way or another in this debate so it's totally pointless. But I have posted tons of proof that there is a massive amount of untrue propaganda surrounding this event. War propaganda lies deliberately designed to demonize the German people. That should be 80% of the proof you need.

>you have conveniently dodged every single thing I've said

you arent saying anything other than moving the goal post and sophistry. Answer the question coward.