Colorado police hunt for 'mad pooper' jogger who has been defecating on a family's lawn for seven weeks

>Colorado police hunt for 'mad pooper' jogger who has been defecating on a family's lawn for seven weeks
>A female jogger was first spotted with her pants down outside a Colorado Springs family home seven weeks ago
>Cathy Budde said the woman has been defecating in the same area once a week for almost two months
>The jogger has been spotted running with paper towels tucked into her tights
>Police say she could face indecent exposure and public defecation charges

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899358/Police-hunt-jogger-defecating-Colorado-lawns.html

Her asshole must be chapped using paper towels to wipe her ass!

Also where does this street shitter think she is india?

>tfw no qt314 to poop on my lawn
why even live

There was this woman who jogged around non-stop in my neighbourhood when I was growing up. She was famous for shitting all over the place too. I saw her at the supermarket one time and all she was buying was laxatives and toilet paper.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>>Colorado police hunt for 'mad pooper' jogger
why are they body shaming her?

>not see
>racist word

She is the real victim

Qt? She looks like a gangly chinless retard. I wish she would do that on my lawn I'd columbine her ass faster than she could blink

Id wear a ghillie suit to blend in with the grass and let her squat a shit on my chest. I'd then pull her skinny ass onto my dick and get a few pumps in to teach her a lesson.

>for two months the same person has been going to the same place once a week around the same time and shitting on the lawn
>Colorado police can't find this person and are stumped

Is everyone in Colorado retarded?

Why? What drives someone to enact this kind of behavior?

It's Colorado, so I'm guessing this is stoner practical joke humor? Or is it a conservative family and this is her classy sign of protest? I wouldn't be surprised.

Exactly my thoughts. Why not just wait for her to do it again and catch her in the act instead of publishing this? Now she might see the news and stop her Indian rampage, and she will never get caught.

The punchline here is that Colorado police can't just fucking find the lawn-shitting bandit. Truly hilarious.

She looks like a fitness fanatic. They take sketchy pills, teas, drinks, supplements, whatever that can really fuck with your digestion and make you shit 10 times a day.

My theory is she loves jogging, and can't jog for as long as she wants to without needing to shit. Also she has mental problems.

The police just don't care.

If a man breaks a law like by defecating in public, the police would want to arrest him, because he would be viewed as dangerous. That's why weird men are called "creeps", but no one ever calls a woman a "creep", do they?

No one cares if women act weird or eccentric. It's a double standard that exists in society. If you're a man and don't act 100% how society expects you to you will get called a creep, gay, possible criminal, whatever.

The police still don't care. They're just pretending to now because it made the news. How hard would it be to catch this woman? She obviously lives nearby if she's jogging there all the time.

Colorado here. Those people were not born or raised here, also we are at maximum capacity and you should not mover here for any reason. It's a terrible place and you'll die immediately in the event of a nuclear war.

This. Once paintball to the asshole will solve this problem

Every morning when I leave for work there's a huge German Shepherd taking a shit i my front garden, I usually make a noise and he runs away. This morning was different though, he brought his dog with him.

I used to run with a female jogger who always pooped during the run.

if she was pooping in my yard i would hide and hit her with a water balloon filled with my piss and semen

DESIGNATED SHITTING RUNS.

A runner, with the runs!

>"mad pooper"
>not the "fecal phantom"

Get on my level, turd bumpers.

>Bombay bum spray
>Kolkata shit splatter

Why doesn't she just wear a diaper like most Americans do?

>the shit n split bandit

Hello amigo what are best places in Colorado to live?

Pueblo for you amigo

The state generally goes how Denver votes, and Denver is solid blue now. There used to be some conservative strongholds, but they have been filled with dude-weeds and refugees. Interestingly enough they have been placed in the most conservative areas of the state.

Colorado Springs is probably the safest bet, however I don't ever hear of decent jobs opening up at any sort of decent pace. There are several military bases around the city, so there's generally some stand up people.

The mountains have little work, and winter makes getting around annoying up there. The eastern plains also suffers from weather issues with tornadoes and blizzards. There's no real jobs out there unless working in the only 7-11 for 20 miles in a small town is your bag.

There's a high median income and even higher median rent, but mostly there's a lot of high paying executive type work that increases our median wage artificially. You can sling weed for 14 /hr plus tips, or you can do some IT work for about the same. Everything feels like it doesn't pay enough to even afford living alone in a 1 bedroom apt.

just my opinion.

nah man theres still shit tons of uninhabited prairies to the east of aurora thats being slowly built up with suburb prisons so that cops can extort their monthly ticket quotas from people that have no choice but to drive everywhere

>I don't ever hear of decent jobs opening up at any sort of decent pace.
All the jobs are that aren't military are defense contractors and parasite intelligence organizations like Booze Allen. Aside from that you can work in construction or food service. That's the Colorado Springs economy, basically.

at least they know who she is now. for the past 2 years, Colorado Springs thought they had a phantom shitter, or a ghost with a poor diet.

This.

Went from comfy living to barely getting by within 5 years, and now have to put up with ridiculous traffic and commie scum garbage everywhere with no raise in pay thanks for illegals and dude weeds willing to work for less than it takes to pay 1200/mo rent and eat. Everyone is roommating up or living in niggerville.

t. Native of 40 years