She has a point

She has a point...

>beeing
how do you even fuck that up?

What is with women and obsessing over each other

Not today, reddit kike shill.

Respect is not, and never was, given. It is earned. Old boomers would have you convinced otherwise, but that's just shit old folks tell you so they can get away with being shitty.

You want respect? Earn it and carry on. Fucking women being all sensitive and shit.

perfect

Anybody can make a "point" if you just use strawmen arguments

So fucking accurate, I wish I could buy whoever edited it a drink.

>free to decide
freedom is slavery

Exactly correct

>Demand Respect
>DEMAND
For what?

I feel in modern times we're approaching the social reality where we can acknowledge the natural superiority of women

Whatever you (women) choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women

women deserve no respect. they have the minds of children in the bodies of adults.

they are weak, easily persuaded, and only think of how they can better themselves.

woman's suffrage was a mistake.

Feminists blown the fuck out irreversibly

Repost all over the internet

>ben garrison

>weak
>think of how they can better themselves

Pick one

Is it wrong to be strong?

Exactly right white women are the enemy. ight wing white men always talks about saving the white race and saving white women. They always worship the ground white women walk on. Why? What have white women done to save themselves? Nothing. There are outliers here and there, but they are just that. Outliers. The average white woman not only disagrees with the concept of "saving the white race" but outright supports the destruction of the white race. White heterosexual men to them are either an evil which needs to be destroyed or sissified and controlled to aid them in their Jewish master's quest to destroy white men. So why do you worship white women? Why do you think they're worth saving? Wanting to "save" white women is the same as a herd of sheep protesting the removal of a pack of wolves that has done nothing but feast on them. If western civilization is going to survive, white women need to be destroyed. They aren't just being "fooled by the Jews."
They were always the first to betray the side that seemed to be losing.
They have always wanted liberalization of the West.
They have always supported "equal rights" for nonwhites.
They have always supported mass immigration to the west.
They have always wanted higher taxes.
They have always wanted a bigger, more intrusive central government.
They have always been the enemy of the white man and everything he stands for.

That's why what we should do is:
1. Take away all rights and privileges from white women until they are only tools for breeding.
2. Sterilize all nonwhite males and force them to do manual labour as a slave class.
3. Nonwhite females and white males will live together for romantic relationships.
4. When the nonwhite female is pregnant, abort any male fetus and leave the female fetus.
5. When the white female breeding too is pregnant, abort female fetuses and leave male fetuses.
5. The new mixed race females will be given white husbands.
6. After several generations, the world will be completely white and the breeding tools can be gotten rid of.

its old as fuck and I think its actually the original.

they are narcissistic

>Hurr i need a whole movement just because dump people say mean and dumb shit on the interwebz.

Only thing is judgment is apart of the human condition everyone gets judged no exceptions
(Plus most of those statements are mostly said by women)

I have yet to meet a "strong" woman, either physically or emotionally.

>I think its actually the original.

lul

who talks like that? the first and third scenarios are an asspull when 90% of the time its the truth. Women spent years mocking geek culture but then appropriate it because they think they can take advantage of them. Fuck em.

Fuck you, kike

GJ user.

Yeah, all those speech balloons are from jealous fat chicks. Guys like all those types of girls. Woman keep women down, like crabs in a bucket. Guys just wanna fuck and find a girl to love.

Feminists irrevocably, entirely, and utterly BTFO

Yah and men never get criticized for anything ever. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit bitch. Lol, 50 fucks to give and none about this. You don't have to start a movement over this shit, mostly because all of this shit that's being said is usually said by other women.

/thread.

who's the best girl. Sup Forums?
i'm personally a fan of mid-right

oh fuck i meant mid-left

Id go with mid left or bottom right

Ooooyyyyyy vvvveyyyyy

they're all supposed to be the same girl. but yeah 2&4&5 are best. 2+4 are attractive, 5 deserves points for making babies and being loyal waifu, presumably.

what the fuck are you on?

tpbp

That was women talking to other women. Bitches are catty like that.

Wrong thread this is embarrassing I'l admit.