China - India war when?

China - India war when?
also who's gonna win?

Unless Chona goes through a political collapse it's over for the poos

Poos will win because we fucking hate China.

China number 1

If we do go to war, Japan and Australia will have to help us

India would just poison the Chinese soldiers with their poo

Why? Aren't they bigger trading partners with China?

Because we are allied to Indian, Japan, and Australia... and if anyone wants to turn chinks into mulch... it is us.

They hate each other. 23 Chinese neighbors hate them for their land grabbing. But China has turned on their charm offensive and it has been working on many of them.

Nigger, do you not understand the economic consequences of war? China manufacturers a ton of shit we need on a daily basis if we started a war with them, and they blocked exports to us, our economy would crash.

So would theirs, dummy

Indians need to stop believing that "Japan will fight with us." Japan literally doesn't have a military and its limited defense force won't be able to attack China.

The rest of the world

>heavenly quads
Chinks and poos eternally BTFO

I would rather feed my family than fight for Indians on the other side of the globe.

china can just airdrop in weapons in northeast india and various states

by the next month india will have balkanized forming states such as khalistan etc etc

If there is anything n.e. states hate more than India, it is China.

good idea

never, it's proxy wars all the way down

they still want to seperate from you, rapedia

Look a Mudslide talking about rape

Damn straight. Even Poos are orders of magnitude more worthy of support than the soul-less slave race that is the Chinese.

MONKEY FIGHT
O
N
K
E
Y

F
I
G
H
T

Himalaya is too hard to travel, resources from India are low, both had nuclear weapons and billions humans, most stupid war even.

Well... Japan,Taiwan,South Korea, will figth devastate countries and SK get North Korea.

>Quads from Heaven
I guess we're done here

China vs. (((India)))
If there be the war, Sup Forums would support China.

It depends how much the Chinese want to stomp that ant hill in Africa...

>Japan not having military

Japan barely spends anything on their military and is easily within the top 10. Their economy is third in the world, highly diversified, and has total economic independence. They would crush Chinks and Amerifats in the waiting game alone as they spend a year or two building up their military capacity. Sure they won't have experience, but who needs that when you are the most powerful economic force in the world.

No contest.

Despite all that "race is more than just skin color"...

You reckon Sup Forums would side with literally a different race, then something that is skeletally identified as Caucasian?

So it really was all about skin-color all along?

check 'em

Will Pakistan join in the punjabi fun? that would be fucked up