You're in the Temple and this guy slaps your shekels with a whip of cords. What do?

You're in the Temple and this guy slaps your shekels with a whip of cords. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9CC7qNZkOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repent

I deserved it

Ask for the Lord's forgiveness.

> don't just whip the shekels, whip me master

Pay your taxes to the Romans/Jews/Americans like the good goy that you are.

Protip: Jesus never existed.

You are following propaganda concocted by Roman emperors in the midst of Jewish tax revolts to try to give Jewish moderates an alliance with slaves and military men by adapting their favored pagan religions along with Roman emperor worship and elements of Judaism. It was written by Jewish tax collectors. You are literally getting Jewed.

Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's =

Pay your taxes like a good goy!

Jewish money collecters=

Damage control because Romans looted the Jewish temples and didn't want people paying the temples when they could be paying Jewish tax collectors who were agents of Roman leadership.

1.Invent a religion where he is the main character
2.Put him on a cross
3. Get your shekels back

Ask him what seems to be the problem.

Talk to the Jews and have him crucified. I hate Antifa types

get a load of this faggot lol

> Jesus never existed
Holy fucking shit, are you people even real? Who is fucking putting you up to say stuff like this at this VERY late juncture?

Makes sense.

> gematria with Roman alphabet and numerals
For what purpose

ENGLISH
count it up

You realize there are literally no records from most areas of the Roman empire besides Egypt, where there are lots of mentions of Jesus and early Christians.

You could play the same game about him not existing with Pilate.

But oh there are lots of documents attesting to him existing from right after he lived and died. Those books are in the bible.

Turns out that people aware of him and who kept records believed he was God. Makes you think.

Again, for what purpose?
I don't even practice gematria in Hebrew or Greek or whatever, the closest I've ever done to it is playing with Kekist post IDs

Chin the poof

you're retarded
to make a bunch of 666s, obviously

Let me see if I can recreate some of the sequence of numbers I was playing with a few years ago
I'll probably get most of it wrong

10 (also 7)
10^100
Graham's number

Is this familiar to anyone else? I definitely fucked it up at least a little but it was something like this

There were also directions in 3D space and clockwise and counterclockwise rotations involved in this somehow

I think theyd have to lock me up in jail again for me to recreate it tbqh

Also relevant (paraphrased)
> so how many men does Murphy have?
> "to... score". So like forty

Don't ask me, I just do the math.
ENGLISH E 5 45 666
N 14 126
G 7 63
L 12 108
I 9 81
S 19 171
H 8 72

Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Dawg I'm pretty sure that was Nero or somebody

Revelation is an algorithm for prophets to apply repeatedly, not a one time event

to apply 666 times to be exact, for all 666 different names of the beast.

Jesus Canada
Why not 999 names while you're at it

Since we're on a Vietnamese flower arrangement board, let me also point out that 69 is not a reference to a sexual position, but looks a lot like Japanese quotes which, ironically, is almost certainly not a coincidence at all

Since now you're going to think I'm talking about anime here, what I mean is that the old Arabic Numerals Committee probably had something in mind with the shapes of the numbers

Like why is 7 all pointy?
Why is 8 curvy and möbius like?
Why are 6 and 9 mirror images and kind of similar to 0?
The mysteries never cease, until they do that is

I think you're on to something here, let me take some notes.

Thank you user

You're one of the good leafs

Checked

>mfw

Remind him that he is also a jew and not white and that his religion is still just a cult in second temple judaism.
Rome died with Julian the Apostate in 363, everything after was RINO

fpbp

Kneel to the Son of God

Fine digits user

Rabbi spotted

this desu

?

This is just ruining a thread. Even Tacitus said Jesus was real and He was as libral and pagan as they come

youtube.com/watch?v=u9CC7qNZkOE

Gas that kike along with the rest of the kikes in that (((temple))). The reason I was in the temple was probably to kill Jews

It was propaganda made by Jews to weaken divide and destroy the Roman Empire

CRUCIFY HIM!

>Seutonius doesn't mention jesus
Lies
>Since the Jews constantly made disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from Rome
>Iudaeos impulsore Chresto assidue tumultuantis Roma expulit.

This

There are 666 names for the Jew?

go back to plebbit rabbi

He said fine digits user.

Christianity is why whites are disunified weak and spent more time fighting eachother than against their enemies

>Tacitus's report confirms what we know from other sources, that Jesus was executed by order of the Roman governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate, sometime during Tiberius's reign.

Tacitus Annals
>Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.
Again let me remind you if you have never read any of Tacitus or Bart Erhman neither are friends to Christianity and both were/are libral, but they still concede to the fact of Jesus's existence. Deal with it

Only fucking devil I've ever seen are the Jews. If Satan is actually real and not just a distraction from the fact the Jews are actually behind it then the Jews must be satans minions

I tip him after the scene is over and the goyim don't know, for he is my sister Mary's illegitimate child and part of our scam.

>Forgetting about half of the Roman Empire for a thousand years.

Not to mention a Jew named Josephus mentions both Jesus and his brother James in separate passages.

See pic related
No idea why this keeps getting flagged

Yep AND the death of John the Baptist, and he has the Same account as Luke on the death of King Herod in ACts

Just got done reading his works. Yes sir.

Glad you noticed senpai

crucifixion

What part of Roman In Name Only do you not understand?

b8

you're a rich roman and the ostrogoths are baring down on your province, do you wait to see how you and your wealth is treated or do you set sail for the stable/safe part of the empire?

More people should read the ancient historians. Their copyrights expired a long time ago. They can be read in the ancient Greek or Latin, abridged, or in full in modern English for free online.

Cut the shit leaf we can see through your shitty meme flag

>trusting anything a Jew says
You must lurk 6 months before making your first post kiddo

RENDER UNTO ME, FAGGOT!

You can also do all kinds of stuff with what time it is at any given moment

OY VEY I CALL MY LAWYER I HAVE SHEKEL-SLAPPING INSURANCE WITH A TEMPLE RIDER

YOU SCHLEMIEL YOU PUTZ YOU SCMATTA!

Fine digits user

this
/thread

nail that motherfucka to a cross

fpbp