Redpill me on video games

Are video games a jewish invention to make pople waste their lives, should the white man attempt to destroy video games and anything related to them, young men should be raising families and being involved in their communities not playing video games.

How can we stop video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wt8k-3xD5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games are an engaging new form of media that, even in it's infancy, has surpassed all others in terms of quality, enjoyment, and satisfaction. Truly the highest form of art.

bumpp

What does chess, counter strike and basketball all have in common?

cl_righthand 0 is the patrician choice

But regardless, as with everything, video games are to be enjoyed in moderation until adulthood. At that point, unless you are rather skilled and could make a viable career with them, you should transition to focusing on your career/further education.

Reminds me of when meth first hit the streets.

You ruined my night...

i'm gonna love this.

>come on goy, stop doing things you enjoy and support some roastie cunt, it will be good for the economy

I actually agree, but then filthy kike led SJW's began to infiltrate many platforms.
>see GamerGate

I still play a lot of multiplayer games for one reason.
I love talking to guys on them. Why?
Because everyone bes themselves and there is no political correctness because everyone is anonymous.
It actually helps keep me sane knowing everyone is thinking the same as me deep down.

Niggers

A children's pastime.

No "man" would ever waste their time with such initialization.

this

>checked, vidya is the last bastion of white sanity

Video Games brought me to this site.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wt8k-3xD5s

Actually videogames are one of those things that were invented by White Heterosexual Males and have/had the character of the White Heterosexual Male but are now behind swallowed by the (((machine)))

videogames are our escape and safe space from minorities and women. they generally tend to keep their mouths shut.

I played a shit load of CSS from like 2008-2014 and i have never met more funny cunts on that game than i have in my life because everyone didn't give a fuck and were just themselves and it was so easy to make mates.

>
yea 2 or 3 years ago i was playing a game of red orchestra 2 on bridges of druzhina and they were all ganging up on this leftist normy kido about white race and muslims and europe. Lols were had, kid threatened to call the admin multiple times but never did.

Vidya is all I do after work. I stream LoL for 7 hours a day because it's the only thing that remotely makes me feel accomplished in life, though I'm doing jack shit with my life in my 30s.

i quit playing css after the css beta was over. I actually loved playing the beta css becuase at one point they added some kind of box crosshair, that expanded nad tracked your shots, that eventually kind of made it into cs go.

And he calls himself a leaf ...

were do you work? if you make at least 80k and your bills are fine, id say you are doing good.

Maybe try to get outdoors and do some hiking. Buy a gun, learn to use it, skin some deers and make boots.

plant some grain or some shit, i dont know.

at least dont get a tremendously gay hobby like photography

m8, i play planetside 2 and those guys are like my brothers and sisters. it really is the best entertainment medium.
it sucks that SJW's are trying to infiltrate every single aspect of it now.

kek
>started playing squad
>one of my first games
>spawn in with squad
>everyone starts talking about the game plan
>notice a guy in my squad is black
>say "Oh gross your fucking black cunt"
>everyone in the squad starts to express their disgust too
>guy just says "Fuck put me down boys please i don't want to live like this"
>whole squad shoots and kills him

Video games are for degenerates, plain and simple. I only played xbox 360 when I was child and stopped around age 12. I only played pac-man as it was anyway. Theres just so many better things to do with your time then video games, your basically wasting away. Plus the majority of the people who play are sociopaths, have any of you seen the rage videos on youtube? Like these people are far out, my cousin plays and shows me this stuff from time to time, really crazy.

I fucking loved it dude.
Was my favourite game, i played a shit load of jailbreak just because there was so much lols to be had on there.

addictive video games are the problem, things like tetris are ok

>Walmart
>take home pay is $20k after after taxes
>bills are paid
>live in the city
>no car to use during the day to go anywhere

There's no wonder in photography. It's a rich man's hobby and with everyone having some type of camera in their pockets, the wonder and barrier to entry are diminished, of course I like taking pictures as I never had a camera growing up in the 90s.

>he mirrors his gun
this is all pol is anymore, contrarian dick heads

I wonder if there well ever be a huge influx of /ourguys/ making video games?

Too soon. Almost.

Videogame industry is totally being swallowed by the (((machine))) and all the (((SJW-ism))) that goes along with it.

Is that CS:GO?

you need to be university educated, so no, "/ourguys/" aka rural and suburban retards will not flood the gaming industry

>he didn't manage to get the Diamond Hydra Coin before the operation ended

git gud

Me and a few guys I met online used to play GTA4 Multiplayer on Xbox live and would make the biggest island Only Whites Allowed, one of them was a modder aswell and would spawn us all bulletproof cars... ah Good times.

FPS games were supported by the CIA to get soldiers used to putting sights on another human. Before the wars of the early 2000s only like 50% of new soldiers would shoot to kill in their first combat experience, the number is now up to like 90% or something. (no citation, sorry) Supposing this is true, what is the purpose of zombie games?

top kek

unfortunately when im in squad i usually get on teams with anally retentive people, and end up getting kicked from the squad or server for saying anything "offensive". I haven't played the game in 4 or 5 months, there are like a small handful of servers here in europe that are playable. I dont think the game will take off, despite being the most advanced shit i've ever seen in a shooter.

i miss those days, back when the games were simple enough to mod a bunch of cool shit into them and game modes.

I couldn't get into any "modern" shooters for too long because it got boring. Imagine if a game like battlefield allowed custom maps, custom game modes, weapons, vehicles. It would be the be all end all. But unfortunately no modern game developers see this way anymore.

Also cs go has become such a shithole of a community and game in general that i can't enjoy it. Even tf2, apart from some surf maps i frequented a few months ago, isn't what it used to be.
Yea i dont know were games will go in the future. I am not really looking forward to anything for now. I played rising storm 2 for a solid 3 months this summer before i tired of it. Maybe in 4 or 5 years we will get something substantial. This player unkown bg crap is crap. If valve ever comes out with half life 3, tf 3 , a new more consistent cs without the hats-tier garbage, gaming would come back to the forefront of the upfront again.

Until then im jsut going to focus on school and making myself employable.

They're absolutely a waste of time. Head on over to /lit/ instead. Or start making your own art. Video games are absolutely worthless.

The fact that the game is so niche also helps,not really any sensitive babbies playing. Last time I was playing the game on Merills server before it was taken down, my Swedish team leader was talking about the rapefugees in his country and moving to USA.

To answer the OP:
>Video games are a format where Men can work together and against each other, exercising their skills in tactical theory, organisation and cooperation, sorting themselves into dominance hierarchies, without actually going to war and killing each other and fucking shit up destroying the planet etc etc

You think all those thousands of years of War left no traces in our physical biology? Our battle brain requires exercise - sports and video games are a great avenue for that purpose.

Where does the term "gate" come from?

yea working with such a low income is pretty fucked and harsh man. I know gardeners that make more, maybe look at becoming a tradesman. I'd probably go that route if i were you.

Like there are even people in eastern europe with as much or more money than you, minus any kind of overhead.

>Reading and making """art""" isn't a waste of time

>start making your own art
>waste of time
>absolutely worthless
ironing

I play Csgo, then I lift while listening to an audiobook. Am I patrician yet?

I mostly play roleplaying games like skyrim and the fallout series in order to escape reality and be someone else. Battlefleet gothic and the total war series are also a joy. Thing Is, whenever I have the option to play a female character, I choose the female. All my skyrim and fo characters have been female. I'm not gay on anything, and I'm not doing It for perverted reasons. It's just that seeing a pretty face once in a while in between shooting ugly ghouls and slaughtering degenerate bandits is nice. This can't be wrong

Bros, how do I get past nova 2? I used to be a DMG...

A recent study showed that FPS games resulted in lower brain matter, while platformer games increased brain matter. FPS games are for literal mongoloids.

steam? i can carry you, thats if youre not an anime faget

Watergate, stupid nigger.

You sound like a big brained Rick and Morty fan.

Nigga, I don't want to be carried, I want do it myself, I have a 160hz crt monitor and I still can't ascend

>sees brazilian flag and assumes it's a nigger
kek

Quit the vidya jew.

Just play good and carry your team. If you get good at the game then there is no reason why you would stay at a low rank

Hahahah no. My last employer (a giant publisher that no one likes) had recruiters openly saying they'd been told not to send anymore resumes in from fucking WHITE MALES.

On any given team maybe 5 will be pol tier out of 100 numale cucks
t. resident gamedev user.

niggers
black chess pieces
sand niggers
niggers throwing balls

He will get shit on after boosting him. What is the fucking point?

I've noticed that people who have this hatred for gaming as a waste of time are almost always the same people who bingewatch hours upon hours of hulu/ Netflix/Amazon etc.

wait are you that guy in /bst/? first off train your aim in ffa dm servers. second never play dust 2. play mirage or inferno

but it was a machine in the first place: it's a VIDEO GAME. it's work of fiction. it's JUST NOW that actual simulations that can usefully teach you things are coming out: before it was fictional nonsense that we desu probably wasted too much of our time on.

gayyyte

Video games are fun, hell of a lot better then reality.

When me and my mates used to play minecraft we would always build a big fuck off swastika ontop of our house.
And the admin one day got the shits with us and made us take it down so i just walked like 10 minutes away from out house and built a massive one up in the sky so the whole server could see lol.
Yeah man i lived in scotland last year, europe pc gaming is no where near as fun as aussie, for the reason people dont do lols and talk as much.

To clarify, I meant as an indie dev.
Obviously, no (((large studio))) will hire a pollack

>stop video games

why on earth would you want to do that?
every minute that a young man plays video games is one where he isn't watching (((movies))) or (((television)))
kids are watching their favorite vidya streamers on twitch instead of some shitty reality TV show
if they're playing too much vidya then they have larger problems; better being a shut-in than off doing drugs or other more harmful behavior

lmao indieshit "devs" are almost all purple haired freaks, autists and trannies who even numales at real companies dont want to work with.

The whole industry is Neogaf tier

im working on that. secretly.

Nigger.

It's all about balance OP.

It's only a matter of time before the industry's pendulum swings, user.

invented by whites?