How much more cucked can Christ cucks get cucked?

When do we reach peak Christ cuckoldry?

What exactly is a psychoanalyst? Is that a fancy way of saying psychologist?

I am surprised it wasn't a muslim

>catholics
>christians
pick only one

>peak Christ cuckoldry
Implying that's a bad thing. Jesus himself is the ultimate cuckchild (the husband of Jesus' mum didn't fuck her once in his life and cared for his wife and his wife's son)

>Catholics
>Christian
Pick one

He is chosen by (((them)))
To get the christfags to embrace the shitstormculturism

Nom nom nom nom nom

Was he talking about Jesus? He better have been talking about Jesus.

christians don't look up to this guy
he's an abomination

>a jewish psychoanalyst
What a virtue signaling racist

this
>implying pol isn't a christian board
>implying catholics are christians
>implying francis isn't the false prophet (he is inviting muslims to pray in the catholic church lol)

#notmypope

that explains a lot, actually

>taking council from the ones who unashamedly tortured and murdered the son of God.

if this is real then I swear these satanists are openly mocking us.

>the cucktholic

KEK

Jews didn't use crucifixion. At the time they used stoning, strangulation, or stabbing.

The vatican and the church is the 70000 synagogues that will follow the antichrist/false prophet.

Just accept reality

He's a kike puppet

As much Christ as a Christcuck can cuck, aw dammit I always get that joke wrong.

>t.jew larper

>implying that jews don't deserve to be annihilated

Yes, you should protest. Protest.
Do you get it?

Would be the only acceptable excuse. But we all know the church is not a bit associated with christ anymore

Ghost Stories was great

Best anime out there possibly

The 100 years of Modernist darkness are reaching their end this year, with the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima's appearances. Satan is giving it one last go, trying one last time as hard as he can to destroy the Church. But he won't succeed.

>tfw you'll never know the real third secret

But what bugs me is: why doesn't he just go to Confession? I'm Catholic and these days I go to Confession once every three weeks, or sooner if I happen to commit a known mortal sin. I have no need for a psychiatrist or anything like that.

>American education

Yea dont hem us protestants in with this idiot. We left his continent and forged america out of the blood and soil of the natives.

lol, Christ cucks...