Overlord

The ride finally resumes

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4579958415
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-30/overlord-11th-light-novel-bundles-anime-blu-ray-disc/.102655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post spoilers

Best girl.

Is Aura now officially part of the Ainzbowl?

tieba.baidu.com/p/4579958415 help yourself user

Looks like it

IONA A CUTE! A CUTE!

I dont read gook. What does it say?

Well as Ainz declared them officially in 8th vol to be more akin to his children and how troublesome it would be for a relationship they're now probably competing on who can be the best daughter and spend most time with him until the time comes he might "fall".

Is Aura's hair longer? She looks more feminine then before.

New Pure Pure Pleiades OVA
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-30/overlord-11th-light-novel-bundles-anime-blu-ray-disc/.102655

>releasing ovas
does that mean season 2 MIGHT happen?

Albedo gets usually horny, thinking about Ainz etc. the beaucrats from E-Rantel have leave the City, so she decide to replace them with Undeads but this will take a long Time.
It's all i know so far, tyring to decipher the rest of the Prologue.

>The 11th volume is slated to ship on September 30.

What the fuck? I guess this does confirm that he had to split volume 10.

from what I recall, Maruyama was forced by his editor to turn volume 10 into volume 11, supplanting dwarves with the aftermath of the battle at katze plains

>Volumen 10 was split into 2
>Still double the size of a regular LN
Sasuga Maruyama

>Murayama want's to be cool but his editor wont let him

Renner's making such a good display.

Despite being in on the plot.

Poor Ainz. He just wants to be friendly with everyone.

whats with the new robe

is it just me or does EE's mask look weird?

He's got to style

PA looks like a caring son taking care of his elderly father

Did Ainz already reveal that he's Momon?

It was actually a good call on the editor's part, Maruyama was originally going to explain the aftermath of the war in 50 pages during the dwarve volume and the editor went "no" and told him something detailed about the aftermath. Honestly 50 pages would be to little to explore all the consequences of the war.

>incoming more Fujoshit

ha no

oh shit I'm so slow.

I just realized the "master plan" of planting Momon as E-Rantel's governor...

With Momon "pinned" in E-Rantel, Jaldabaoth is given a free hand in claiming (and raiding thoroughly) the demonic artifact he was looking for in Re-Estize!

Ainz watch too much JoJo.

Isn't he his enforcer?

I like the Lizardmen arc.
I like the Lizardmen more than Climb because I hate human characters.
I also like it when things are slow like a SOL sometimes.
am I normal, Sup Forums?

>Vol 10 is already being translated to Chink

Does that mean we might get a surprise this Saturday?

I don't think so, with that DMCA.

damn, that is wickedly smart of Demiurge
I expect there would be a show of force from
'Aniz' to shut down the demon army to build good publicity as well.
Trust in your good death overlord, or get mauled by demons. What a way to conquer!

Everyone hates Climb
But lizardmans were OK, just very jarring

Somehow the color and luster make him seem fatter, or at least all the illustrations so far leaked make him look like it from sitting/hunched position.

Friendly reminder Lizardmen arc was just a filler.

you can't DMCA someone's fanfic you silly user

nobody knows Jaldabaoth works with Aniz, all the people who saw Demiurge with Aniz is in his frog form, not the masked one. Though Evileye and Blue Rose can recongize them if they met.

Of course. Everyone loves Climb. Climb is a very deep and interesting character. Climb is the hero of the novel and will be the one to defeat Ainz. What Overlord lacks is more Climb.

They can post it here.
Or do you think they will send a C&D to Sup Forums?
There are hundreds of methods, the majority just quits because the attention isn't focused on their website anymore.

Climb just hit adult puberty, look at that handsome man.

why does she look moe?
there should be no moe girls except Entoma.

If the truth ever came out, I would want a big chunk of the book to be everyone's reactions on how the beloved hero is actually an undead.

First half of volume 8 is worst part of the story so far.

I can't believe how she look so cute and innocent here. She fool everyone! Even me.

With emphasis on MIGHT.

Albedo musing about the direction they should take to advance Ainz Ooal Gown sorcerer kingdom.

Enslaving all humans and what diplomatic should they undertake,since Ainz Ooal Gown did not gave a clear end game goal.

End prologue

Spoiler
Ainz and his servants defeat everyone.

So she can feint such innocence too, marvelous; truly commendable to be an interesting pawn.

On the serious note, is this related to her being "forcefully invited" to be Kingdom's envoy to the Sorcerous Kingdom of Nazarick and Twin & Climb are the bodyguards?

Sasuga Ainz-sama

Evileye look like she is cheering aT the arena or something. Would be cool if she turn into a fan since she herself is a undead ,but has to hide her face ,while Ainz is a undead ,but CAN do whatever he like. Destroy a army,rule a city and fight in a arena like a badass

Holy shit.

Was it ever mentioned if Ainz claimed the Katze plains for Nazarick to the other nations? Nobody wanted Katze plains due to it being undead spawning grounds, but undead wouldn't be a problem for a more powerful undead.

I'm translating -> tinyurl/jbwmub6
Here's part of the prologue. Will post the rest + Chapter 1 tomorrow.

Where can I read that Nigel fanfic everyone was talking about in the previous thread?

>Spoilers in 5 minutes

>cries because he just killed his father figure cause he is a spy of Ainz
>day later he is well and alive

you just basically posted the link from reddit

It is not out yet user, moreover there seems to be more then 1 fanfic source. I'll let the confusion sort itself out firstm

Yes, that's me translating it. I'll edit the post with my post number ._.

Hamsuke should get a human form and be part of the Ainzbowl

I wonder how lost Jir would be if he kills Fluder, cursing him for not leaving him any other options and the next day after waking up from drinking himself to sleep for peace Fluder is there to greet him upon wakeup and says his farewells and how he expected better things of his beloved pupil.

Uh.. is that user the reddit user?

So, why did Nigel lie to us and told us that Peroroncino was a guy?

Stop teasing us goddamnit.
Meanwhile, could somebody provide some overlord-related pics? My collection seems to be lacking an awful lot.

Cant you update the prologue when it is done and not wait until part 1 is done tomorrow?

>continues to try to kill Fluder
>Fluder welcomes it since this way he loses levels and can train and get a build according to his master's teachings
>the more Jir tries to get rid of Fluder only for the latter to thank him everytime the more he falls in madness
All according to Ainz - sama 's keikaku.

Ok RedditAnon why not you and Nigel combine to fanfic out Vol10?

Just a suggestion.

Gap Moe

>be me
>think that Yuri's gauntlets look out of place
>see that pic of her smashing the templars
Looks like green compliments red really well, good to know.

Nothing too exciting to far. Halfway through chapter 1.

Rest of prologue is Albedo fawning over Ainz, scene cuts to E-rantel. Ainz moved his quarters to the previous mayor (governor?'s) residence. Begins monologue about how his servants are treated and how things should be run if this were a company. Cute maid scene. Continues monologue about how guardians didn't want him to move there, security issues, not as grand as nazarick etc. Actual story should start soon, looks like he's meeting princess and hikekun.

Ok....

jesus christ, fuck off autist

Because anything Nigel writes will be leagues better than anything I could manage. Would probably just slow him down.

There were quite a few at the last thread. Click on thise cross thread links above.

>More evileye
Thank you Jesus.

I'm going to lecture soon. The rest of the prologue is literally albedo going "sasuga ainz sama".

I knew there was a reason why I couldn't sleep.

Not enough.

>It's a SoL volume disguised as politics

Glorious

Green don't really go well with Red.

It is just that in the pic. The amount of blood made the gaunlets red.

Best kind of aftermath to be honest. No real need to move forward in quick leaps, just give the "actors" time to process the latest advancements in the plan of the Supreme One.

no u

!!You mean we can summon you by posting "Nigel" here?

Lastborn when?

no we must light 7 candles and pray to benzaiten first

I don't know what the hell you guys did, but I was dreaming that there were raws waiting for me and lo and behold, I see a baidu link on this thread. Well, time to get cracking.

>Nothing too exciting to far.
Are you kidding, every new Stuff is exciting, so far.

All hail Nigel

>no praying to Ainz-sama
Blasphemy.

Sasuga Nigel-sama

I think you are destined to do this, Good luck nigel, i'm going to sleep now. Hopefully when i wake up, Things will get better. Goodbye.

Be honest with me guys, I need my biannual Shalltear dose, how much does she appear in vol. 10?

It was Ainz sama himself calling you from within your dreams thanks to magic so that you may translate his Word and Gospel .
Sasuga Ainz sama.

Barely. I'm sorry.

Does not appear at all. Gets left at home alone cause of vol 3 stuff.

Hard to say as it just released less than a day ago

God has chosen you, Nigel!

Shalltear alway have company. Like Entoma who also can't show face.