youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck did you expect

That's pretty short for a DB fight

>I never watched any shonen ever

It lasts 3 episodes actually

nigger you know what you signed on for

So, an improvement.

Oh, I though OP meant the fight last 3 minutes in our time but was stretched over 4 episodes. Kinda like how it took Kubo a year to finish Hitsugaya and Halibel's fight.

Would you want it any other way?

Are you expecting good fights from a retarded battle shonen?
Shit nigger what are you doing

Why they slower than Freeza now?

Considering the uncut version of "5 minutes to Namek's explosion" lasted no less than nine episodes, not really.

Again, an improvement. Super goes very quickly.

This is exactly why Super sucks balls. Plus the fact they have no budget.

>Plus the fact they have no budget.
That isn't even remotely the case, nice try though.

They have no TIME. They have the budget for things to go along smoothly but they've had to hire a small army of animators in order to get episodes done on time. Most of those animators are newbies, which is why you get inbetweens that outdo even some of Uchiyama's worst.

Stop with the excuses, Toei is the richest anime company by far making hundreds of millions of $$$ each year and they can't afford more skilled animators? instead they hire total newbies and outsource to the philippines who's laughing at them.
They don't give a shit about quality, they just want a cheap and quick buck.

FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They can have all the animators in the world you fucking idiot, they don't have enough time in order to actually animate every episode well.

So vegeta dies then.. good..

That's TOEI for you.
Some things just never change.

>DB is shit and has been since the original raped Journey to the West

News at 11.

What's wrong with that?
And why the preview shows Goku and Purple Vegeta talking more than fighting?

Not everything that Toei makes is shit. This is its own special little clusterfuck.

Where did he learn to fucking count?

DBZ was never good

this sequel is just making nostalgiafags realize how bad it is

Why is Goku even happy?

Because he's a retard

Why is vegeta purple

The only downside to not beating him in three minutes is that Vegeta dies. So it really isn't that big of a deal.

How the fuck was non-SSJ purple vegeta beating the shit out of SSJ3 Gotenks

Remember Vegeta spent a time training with Whis.

Because Gotenks isn't Vegeta so Gotenks has to get beat up to show strong Vegeta is!

I mean, think about what just happened here
We had Goten and Trunks go on a space adventure just so we could ultimately turn it into ANOTHER Goku and Vegeta Punch Happy Saiyan Fight Battle
This is the show. This is the show that people said was better than GT

>Retarded OP
>Thread gets 30 replies

Sasuga Sup Forums

Vegeta [U6] = Goku [U6] > Goku [RoF] > Frieza 4th Form > Frieza 1st Form[RoF] > SSJ Gohan [RoF] > Ginyu[RoF] = Mystic Gohan[Buu] > SSJ3 Gotenks[Buu]

Vegeta falls in love with Goku.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when the Saiyan Prince recounts the previous day's confessions to Kakarrot, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the idiot he called is not the same idiot he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Kakarroto's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Piccolo's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the DAILY DOSE.

The fight against Frieza took literally all of season 3.

THIS

Everything from Namek on is literal dogshit.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Every
Fucking
Thread

You know, I think at this point GT treated side characters with more respect than Super does. At least they powered Goku up occasionally, whereas Super had them power him up once and that was it.

Fucking this a thousand times. It was good growing up when I was 7 and loud shouts were all that was necessary for something to be AWESOME!

Vegeta is probably the only character with the slightest semblance of development or growth, the fights are fucking terrible, it's an endless chain of power-ups, missed potential, and cucked losses to lengthen the series. Not to mention every single villain is absolute trash and not a single arc in the story was original or interesting.

DB/DBZ is fucking terrible. Super is even worse. Once you're older than 7 years old you should be able to grasp that. It's hilarious that some manchildren think Super's anything but shit.

FUCK OFF

Because he's a terrible character and his emotions are either completely basic or completely retarded.

Them buying time against Omega Shenron is way better than what they have got in Super where they are insta-defeated

Because that's how DBZ has always worked? Every single side character exists solely to help emphasize how strong Goku and Vegeta are becoming. They only fight to lose and make villains look cool.

I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D BE SO SIMPLE BUT

youtube.com/watch?v=XOCqCGBCH30
youtube.com/watch?v=MwxiSGv9gh4

When's the last time someone other than Goku, Vegeta, or Satan did anything useful?

And just for the record, Satan's saved the world twice.

>Ginyu[RoF] = Mystic Gohan[Buu] > SSJ3 Gotenks[Buu]
>Yamcha 2.0
>stronger than Gotenks

Oh user

They actually held back villains, killed a few, and put up pretty damn good fights, at least buying time for Goku to arrive on his white horse.

Whereas in Super, everyone's 1-shotted, the end. Remember how 17 was one of the major players in killing amped-up 18? Remember how she was made irrelevant with one kick in Super?

>Super
>Krillin goes off to fight Freeza's army
>18 stays home like a proper housewife, despite being a good 10x stronger

>SSJ Gohan [RoF] > Ginyu[RoF] = Mystic Gohan[Buu]
>Gohan stated he's not as strong as he was before

It's like you're trying to be wrong.

Thats because he had lost his Mystic transformation and he wasn't sure if he could actually turn into a Super Saiyan.

Him being stronger than Piccolo in base means he is stronger than before.

>ANOTHER Goku and Vegeta Punch Happy Saiyan Fight Battle
kek

It would be nice to see other characters get to shine, especially against what would appear to be an insignificant filler villain.

But it seems like if you want something interesting to happen, you're asking for too much.

In the subs I watched he said something along the lines of "I can have a fight to the death against Vegeta? This sounds like fun".

>I get to kill my life-partner!? Hooray!!
Goku is fucking jerk.

Why Super fucked up Goku's character?

He isn't actually fighting Vegeta though, so he can fight to the death with Vegeta without any actual consequences.

ALWAYS

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

I'm actually pretty excited for this fight. It's a fight between Goku and Vegeta to the death. You can't tell me no one else wanted to see this.

>Purple Vegeta is real
I thought people were just making fun of DA's fanarts.

Toei is a fucking money slut. DBH is giving more money than they can spent, but they are giving the middle finger to all the delusional fanboys that keep watching the mistake that's Super.
Shitty trama, shitty characters, shitty designs, shitty animation. Almost everything in Super sucks balls, but there million of obsessive fanboys that are going to watch this garbage just because it was DB and Goku's names on it.

Z wasn't any masterpiece by any means, but in contrast with Super it feels like one. Just compare Z's Goku's IQ to Goku's IQ in Super.

This thread will 404 in 5 minutes

>You can't tell me no one else wanted to see this.

Dragonball was never good and never will be.

Contrary to what people claim, time is not money. Super is making OBSCENE amounts of money, it's outdoing fucking One Piece. But we know from interviews that they have rookie animators working on this project, with few animation directors that have as much considerable experience under their belts (which is why some episodes look worse than even the episodes by the king of garbage art himself Uchiyama). They are constantly struggling to make deadlines due to other animators being tied up in bigger projects, and Super isn't the only series suffering from this (even Precure has looked pretty lackluster this time around).

Look this shit up if you don't believe it, just don't be so blinded by your own butthurt.

>still being surprised by this

You faggots should have your own containment board. DBZ and its ilk should live on /sh/onen where all the autistic kids can hang out and discuss powerlevels.

How can you say such things when you have shit like Super 17 in GT? NOBODY held back villains in GT, fuck, they actually made villains STRONGER. By being FUCKING RETARDS. The Super 17 fight is the most blatant example, where it even had to make GOKU fight OUT OF CHARACTER in order to drag the fight out long enough for him to DO WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START.

18 was no actual help at all in that fight, all she did was force regular 17 to help Goku use the match-winning technique he should have done at the start. If anything you could really claim that 17 was the one who beat Super 17, because everyone was too much of a FUCKING MORON to end it when it should have ended.

Jesus Christ at least Piccolo put up a FIGHT in Super. At least Gotenks got to APPEAR. GT didn't even have that, fuck why do you make me recall how awful the series was. Super is SOMEHOW still a step up from it, even as shit as it is.

He couldn't get enough of Piccolo's daily dose, so he got desperate.

>expecting a good fight when their idea of a villain is "make vegeta purple"

At least it's more original than the last time.

"Eh just put an 'M' on his forehead, that'll do the trick. Now to get back to playing some Dragon Quest."

At least there's a story behind the M and a reason it made vegeta more powerful.

And the vegeta vs goku fight was one of the best fights in the series IMO.

>And the vegeta vs goku fight was one of the best fights in the series IMO.
Not really. It was honestly kinda dull, nowhere near as interesting as something like the 23rd Tournament fight against Piccolo, or even the first time Goku and Vegeta fought (now THAT was a fucking battle). Hell, the 22nd Tournament fight against Tien was fucking great, probably the best of all fights in Dragon Ball.

>Tien fight
Mah Namek

Way better than most fights in Z.

>no more holding back or mind control or artificial powerups
>technically in a desperate situation (not counting dragonballs reviving Vegeta)
>only lasts 4 episodes
The fight is actually too short.

It's like Toei is just stalling for time for the Trunks arc.

>Black Goku
>it's just black version of this goo that copies his power and turns evil but not suck it away

That's what I thought too. I would drop Super completely. It needs to be Bardock.

yeah bardock and his time travel situation and him being the legendary ssj
"dark goku" should be him. I think he would be an awesome villain

He wouldn't be the main villain. That would be this Demon princess with her OC donut steel husbando.
>The ultimate villain is a crazed deviantart-tier fangirl
Bravo Toriyama

literal semen demon

No that would be her husbando. He has the demon semen. Enough to make her preggers and pop out a kid. He also probably has like, four demon dicks.

So can vegeta one shot buu arc mystic gohan? Gotenks is a fucking powerhouse, he's a joke character but he still went toe to toe with super buu

i think the onyl reason gotenks couldnt hurt vegeta is because the godly ki and normal ki interactions are different

>normal ki on normal ki
normal fight (like goku vs vegeta)
>normal ki vs godly ki
cant hurt the being with godly ki (ssj3 goku vs beerus)
>god ki vs god ki
normal fight between two gods
>god ki vs normal ki
a god who cant be hurt/in comparison is OP (vegeta ssb vs cabe)

i think against any other person gotenks would be a killer machine; and hes just a child
adult gotenks would be a machine

Frieza and Hit prove that godly ki is only special because it can't be sensed by people with no godly ki

Why is she so cute?

But that's wrong. I recently rewatched from Imperfect Cell onwards and it was great.

>Cell
>Good

I'm surprised the powerlevel fags arn't in a rage over this episode as we now have definitive proof ss3 is trash tier as a normal vegeta could trounce it.

normal goku and normal vegeta are now above ss3 level at base and ssblue is greater than all.

People realise that Toriyama and everyone involved with this series don't care about that anymore.

For the hundreth time since sunday, we knew this since the second movie you fucking retarded idiot.

thanks doc finds a way

Sorry you're so butthurt, powerlevelfag.

actually because normal ki cant reach godly ki
like ssj3 goku couldnt reach beerus