Whats gonna happen on the 23rd

Give me your best evidence and predictions, is it gonna end with alien/demon invasion? Stock market crashing? Ww3? Giant kaijus? Evil bongo wongos? Flipping stickle burts? Or is it gonna be another disappoint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
youtube.com/watch?v=w3I1y3jHgxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cosmic alignment mentioned in the bible

marks the start of tribulations

1260 days

Big if true

Large if factual

America is fucked more ways than one and I'm so excited about it

burger if real

Nothing's gonna happen

Thumbnail looks like an ugly nipple

Welp..
Pre-Last words?

jupiters areola?

prodigious if veritable

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Happenings never happen.

>Or is it gonna be another disappoint?

Yep. Christians have made thousands of predictions and every time they were wrong.

Christ's apostles thought they would see his return in their lifetimes. nope.

"but the evidence is n the bible" Christians will say.

Pic related.

I thought it was a spider bite

>1000+ happening prediction threads per year
>happenings have literally never once happened when predicted
>I'M SCARED Sup Forums HELP
Neck yourself.

>the eye of terror

German elections

>2020 - gradual release of black site technology begins; officially enter "wtf it's the future" phase
>2050 - soft disclosure ramps up as resource struggles become primary conflict between nations
>2080 - water and food scarcity now reality for majority of Americans, martial law begins in earnest
>2100 - actual WW3 begins between Chinese Empire and US Military, instigated by competition over rare earth mineral resources in newly exposed Antarctic continental shelf
>2150 - global population severely reduced, reality of Giselian threat fully exposed, humans fight to survive in remaining mega-cities

Our only hope is that we reverse-engineer enough of their "technology" to put up a decent fight before civilization collapses. Unsurprisingly, government contingencies are planning on the latter happening first.
GG

nice, totally forgot about psalm 23. great connection

You know, the worst part about the 4th Reich will be that the jews will be proven right

nothing, idiots that think they can predict it are retarded

How the fuck i wasted a dreamless life?

The rod and the ring amirite guys

These are the only ones I genuinely believe.
Well at the very least I'm glad millennials will be long dead before WW3 actually starts.

A few more fun facts:
>investing in cryptocurrencies is pointless, they will become standardized very soon and are therefore anything but "secure" (think about who designed them...)
>It will take over a decade to stockpile enough to keep a family fed and healthy for their lifespan, you should start now
>We are in the twilight hours of Internet "freedom", chip readers on credit cards are the beginning of the end. When Amazon introduces "cashless" stores where you simply walk out with goods, we will have hit the point of no return
>Panopticon is and has been the modus operandi of the TLAs for over a decade, once the computing power is there to interpret it the police state can begin in earnest.
>If you are not on the forefront of EPIGENETIC or AEROSPACE DEFENSE research, you are officially in the pleb tier.
>Lights in the sky are usually ours. Sometimes they aren't. US is currently the most advanced in this regard and we are still left with our thumbs up our asses in comparison to the Real Threat.

red shields margin call

I put my dog down today. The world can burn

Retarded logic. Young are more likely to survive then your gen x or baby boomer ass
Anyway gen z are becoming more conservative as a reaction to PC culture. More than millenials by a few orders of magnitude

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

ITS TIME FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW THE TRUTH

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH WILL ENGULF THE WORLD

ITS OUR TIME PEOPLE

Just get a new one.

This time is going to be beyond "able bodied men". We will see, for the first time, humanity attempting to act as a unified organism, perpetuating its existence at the expense of vast swathes of its population. Being strong and self-sufficient will raise your individual odds of survival, but no length of innawoods time can prepare you for the true paradigm shift.

Just...start reading. Anywhere. Think beyond your generic pleb-tier Fallout scenarios.

Look up what a Denebian probe is.

The muslims will replace (((them))) in a coup that no one will ever hear about.

Pay attention to the sun.

Having issues finding anything on the denebian probes , have any good source material ?

Thinking x flares again? A lot of our earthquake activity recently is magma driven (volcanic activity followed by big earthquake).

I have a inoperable brain tumor. I can't move the left side of my body. You think I can just get another dog?

>beyond "able bodied men"

So let's just have some disabled autists do it.

I'm sorry but I'm just failing to see the connection

I too know the feel of losing my best friend

Look to Christ,and through him,god.

And I saw three foul spirits like frogs coming from the mouth of the dragon, from the mouth of the beast, and from the mouth of the false prophet. These are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.
—Revelation 16:13–14

You couldn't have known. Sorry I snapped. I'm dying and I am alone

Sup Forums is my outlet to hope that at least my culture survives past me

Please continue sir

Nothing is going to happen because Sup Forums has NEVER been able to predict a happening date. Pol is always right, except for that.

Not a single Sup Forums happening has happened aside from Brexit and Trump, and I've seen them go all in every time since they came on here to show footage of the US military doing exercises in the STL area some time in 2012.

Which reminds me, whatever happened to those Mexicans in Mexico that rose up to fight the cartels and were ordered to put down their weapons by the government?

We are going to be attacked by spooky ghosts and covered in ectoplasm.

Nothing. Just like Y2k, 2012, the dumb ass eclipse, and fucking Yellowfag, absolutely nothing is going to happen.

ok. kidding aside. anyone think the butterfly wall prophecy will come true?

>whats going to happen on the 23rd

The reign of chaos begins, and from it the tree of order will grow. But hear you this, any who claims to know that which will happen during the reign of chaos is a false prophet and an agent of the deceiver.

nothing just like the last 10 times you larping dumbass

when nothing happens will you all finally fuck off with doomsday shit?

i dunno, tell me what it is

Just came across 2 pics from /x/ that seems a little weird.
Looks like they need to be deciphered as in the pixels.

oh wow a BLM flag thinks his handlers have his best interests in mind.

here's the 2nd
help

Grand upon validity.

dont bully saturn !!

Sorry to hear that user, I'm sure they loved you too death (no pun intended)

MUITO GRAND E UMA DELIVIOU

>The reign of chaos begins, and from it the tree of order will grow. B

> But hear you this, any who claims to know that which will happen during the reign of chaos is a false prophet and an agent of the deceiver.

>being this stupid ffs

I put Lain down on nothing happening on the 23rd.

I turn another year older, and that's all that will happen, it'll be a big nothingburger.

Groß wenn Wahr!

>filthy spic
>calling anyone stupid

the reign of chaos starts Saturday and from then on begins the rise of the true natural order fed by chaos

A once-in-7000 years alignment of planets and stars. Also, likely, the end of the age of Pisces the Fish, and incidentally, the end of a full revolution through the 12 astrological ages (each age lasts ~2000 years or so).
Also: youtube.com/watch?v=w3I1y3jHgxA

Pay close attention to the video through to the end, this is what they really believe.

Oh shit im a pisces

Does this mean im dead?

Start of the Aeon of Horus...

Return of Saturn, Jupiter and the old gods.

End of world schedule september 23 . Bought to you by coca cola

- 6:30 AM - Aperture
- 07:00 AM - Meteorites in the sky
- 08:30 AM - 11.4 quake
- 10:00 AM - WorldWide Tsunami
- 11:30 AM - Rothschilds aperture
- 11:45 AM - Beginning of the end

- 12 PM - 2PM Lunch (2 menus to pick)

- 2:30 PM - Alien descend featuring despacito - luis fonsi
- 4:00 PM - Donald Trump and obama launch the nuclear missiles . Special guests adolf and satan.

-5 PM God descends . Starring resurrected kurt cobain and the beatles
-7 PM Dinner
-9 PM Total Obliteration and nibiru collide
-10 PM God Q/A
-11 PM End of all

UTC hour dont miss one in lifetime event. Tell your friends
Extra : Buying a seasonal pass you get live broadcast with vladimir putin and angela merkel .

Probably nothing.

Remember when something was supposed to happen on September 23rd last year? Why they keep pushing this date is beyond me.

absolutely nothing

So, is it just me, or am I seeing more and more 9/23 happening followers than I have of other stuff like the meteor two years back? The proof they use is always a bit of a stretch, but I'm just wondering what all these people coming together on it means.

Lain isn't yours to bet. She is a god. A GOD!

hopefully the happening of humanity.

Important if veritable

frog day 23 NY

checked

9/23 is my birthday

>cosmic alignment mentioned in the bible
the thing since the Bible was written we started a new counting system of counting days so it doesn't work

looks like my anus if it had aids

is that one of the new pics?

>>Lights in the sky are usually ours. Sometimes they aren't. US is currently the most advanced in this regard and we are still left with our thumbs up our asses in comparison to the Real Threat.

elaborate on this one

Engorged if possible

Would you be interested in some hints from an amateur pharmacologyfag? Much love to you man.

NOTHING and it's so annoying! When fanatics come up with these insane tinfoil hat conspiracies because it makes the whole religion look bad to the public. God said no one but the Father will know the time, not even the son of God. We are to do his work here on earth and by remain vigilant for his second coming he meant don't backslide into a life of sin! Not guess at every numerical line up in the bible

fuck im gonna be in london that date.. how fucked am I?

underrated

seems kind of a stretch

Lots of love to you man, I'm genuinely sorry
Also this I don't want to sound like an obnoxious cunt, and I can only imagine how bitter/disillusioned you must be at this point, please but seek Christ until the very end.

Accept Him as your Saviour, and He will relieve you of all your fear of death, anguish and so on.

You still haven't lived the tenth of what your real life is about to become with Jesus at your side.
Be stronk user

i guess you'll have to walk in a circle

Our plan will finally be done.

STOP APPROPRIATING MY SYMBOLS

Everything you dream of user and much much more.

until you find a new dog

I'll bite. Elaborate.

真の場合は大きい

Also revelation 12:1-2. Based christ is coming.

Sup Forums should have popularized the ele meme. Too late now shitstains were all going to Hell in a hand basket.