How many animes have you seen in your life?

How many animes have you seen in your life?

I think I'm nearing a 100, and that's not counting the movies.

Somewhere around 80 + 4 movies.

My favorite series is Monogatari.

1429 I'm a true anime gentleman. You can call me Sir.

according to my MAL which i created 2 years ago I've completed 218 not including OVAs

>keeping track of shows watched

if it's enough to easily track, you're not watching enough.

>animes

less than 10

150 but I only started watching anime last July

>animes

spotted the autists

>"animes"
>people without anime minimum posting in Sup Forums
>everyone is okay with it
I miss old Sup Forums

>I miss old Sup Forums

Then why are you still here, user? Everyone who knew the board culture beforehand has either left or been overrun by people who never lurked enough to understand why Sup Forums was how it was or have been ridiculed into silence by people who don't know the board culture being in such a majority that if you do shit from the old Sup Forums like not spoonfeeding then you're shat on immediately.

Why stay, user. What drives you to stay at the Sup Forums you can no longer really call home?

Somewhere close to 400-500

Movies are a lot higher

More than 200
Nowhere else to go, satan trips. Nowhere else to go.

27, it's the quality that matters, not quantity

sigh

You don't belong on Sup Forums.

>animes
>less than 10 posts calling it out

Neo Sup Forums is real.

Even the shittiest animes have some value user, just look at the cute girls at least

fewer

only 585 not counting rewatches or shows I've forgotten that I watched. Should be well over 600 after this season though

A WHOLE FUCKING HUNDRED ANIMES? Holy shit. No. That's not possible. How could anyone have enough time to watch all that, no no no. I call bullshit, OP, you've gotta be bullshitting. Holy fuck, I bet there aren't even 100 animes out there. You fucking liar.

as many as the last two digits of my post number

Why is this allowed?

There's only about 60 animays out there, but there's at least 2,000 anime out there.

>2 digits
>not 3 digits
baka desu senpai
I've watched as many as the last 3 digits of my post number

71 completed
26 dropped
14 on going
16 on hold

Under a hundred. But I have rewatched Madoka Magica about thirty times.

No idea, lost count a lot time ago. Every now and then I'll see a title and think "oh I've seen that one". That's why, lately, I've been trying shows I'd never try watching before. I watched Cross Game the other day and, even though I have no interest in baseball or sports anime in general, I absolutely loved it. I feel like I've broaden my horizons a little bit

Completed 189
On going 23

I've completed 115 total, disincluding the anime I am currently watching or the anime I have dropped.