So they're finally translating new chapters. What's your opinion on this huge, lovable mess?

So they're finally translating new chapters. What's your opinion on this huge, lovable mess?

I want to know more about the invaders.

I kinda think that Asano will end it with the apocalypse and all the questions left opened.

I hope not.
We don't even what this apocalypse will be.
Shit will happen for sure but we don't know if it will be the end of everything.

Yeah, I really got attached to the characters, especially On-tan. The series is seriously unpredictable right now.

They're fucking cute which helps heal my soul from the damage inio ceaselessly inflicts onto it.

I love that dog.

cute.

D-D-DEAD SERIES
D-D-DEAD FANBASE

CUTE!

Is it better than his other works?

why

I think so. Shit really flows, despite changing pace a lot.

I'll give it a try if this series isn't trying as hard as his other works to be ''mature''.

I fucking love the way this guy draws hair

>if this series isn't trying as hard as his other works to be ''mature''.

Fuck that, I've spent hundreds on my ammo surplus. I'd be fucking pissed if I checked one day to see it all turned into pure sugar when I've already got a huge stash of candy at all times.

That's not an answer.

Ontan a cute
I found this series after reading a yuri doujin of it

Really fucking comfy so far, I'm loving it. Enjoying especially the fact that there are quite a few characters and the plot doesn't feel too focused on just one. Even if the two girls are the protagonists, you also got sensei, the alien, the journalist, the new girl and the trap...

I don't even know how should I reply to something like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if the invasion happens, and is then instantly forgotten and life goes on as always. I'd be fucking impressed if the aliens are gone when the series end.

he only reads mature manga for mature people such as himself

>comfy coping with death if a friend
>comfy massacre of helpless aliens
>comfy impending doom
>comfy government propaganda
>comfy military nationalism
>...
>comfy cute girls

yeah, it's pretty much the cute girls doing cute things stuff, what can a man do

You misread. I'm asking if it NOT like that.

The other manga weren't trying to be mature other than that from the outset they were about mature topics. You won't like this manga either, it covers mature subjects beyond what your childish sensibilities can handle.

It's made by a tranny, therefore I hate it.

Ontan is a patrician choice for a waifu tbqh

>being this slow
bruv that was one autistic SJW misinterpreting inio

I have to question wanting to marry someone so willfully ignorant, even if she would play counterstrike with you.

ah come on isn't that the most perfect way of life

Asano's Magnum opus.

>every DDD thread dies immediately
>one piece ch. 99999 thread hits bump limit
>mfw

Asano has outgrown most of the manga community. It's not stupid shounen shit and there's tons of complex subtext, of course stupid ass people that want to be fed the same shit every day will not care about it.

because you made a thread every day so lost the impact

well, I'm waiting for more chapter to start reading

This is why I want a manga board.

Ontan > Kadode > Futaba > Kiho >Makoto > Rin > Ai

I'm loving it to dess.

Kinda feels weird that Sup Forums is basically an anime and manga website and yet...

Honestly, a small, slow manga board would be great. I'd like to get into DDD more but it seems like the threads die so quick that most of the time you end up discussing the same surface topics each time.

Though tbqh drunk ontan best ontan

I want to sex the Ontan.

wow rude

This is his CGDCT work. It's kind of hard to compare.

Bitch please you know that's not what this manga is about.

i like it how the girls apathy to the whole alien thing makes them seem normal compared to the rest of the world when in reality apathy to current events and global problems makes you a dick. this is the message i am getting out of this

In a unique turn from Asano, this is a depressing manga about human interaction.

Absolutely. In fact I think it frames this so well that it actually does make apathy seem like a valid opinion. Especially when you cast both sides of the issue as unreasonable, ontan and kadode are sort of like the "just middle" except with less hypocrisy. Ontan is shown to be in the right when she breaks up the argument at the afterparty after the protest.

Ontan seems more comfortable wuth her position, while kadode struggles with it and aspires towards ontan's detachment. "Ontan is absolute" is something kadode is fond of saying, but causes sensei to not take her seriously.

I think a major theme so far has been whether it's okay to be apathetic when you know you can do very little to change the situation, and when it's painful to be on either side. I don't think you can just call that the point of the manga at all though, when clearly the characters are being drawn into a central role that defeats this dilemma completely.

Still, it's an interesting theme that easily applies to politics in general. It's easy to be critical of those apathetic to the issues, but at the same time you can't hold it against them when the politics are so ugly.

I don't think inio really needs to avoid human interaction m8

anyway this is pretty different than his other works, it being a parable and mostly dealing with society at large instead of individuals. We have a believable cast but they are more plot driving tools than anything else. I think we're moving more towards suspense and drama now though.