So what did you think about the latest Re:zero episode?

So what did you think about the latest Re:zero episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10348571/r
pastebin.com/7da71H9b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's amazing how episode 7 is the only one worth a damn so far.

all these threads are contrarian circle jerks

Doesn't that make you a contrarian as well if that's the case?

I wonder how Rem managed to get launched a hundred feet in the air when she got caught in a landslide.

I didn't understand that either. I guess magic dog was manipulating the landslide completely and launched her upwards?

Didnt watch, but it was probably shit

Episode further solidifies my boner for Rem.

>Sup Forums

ED really nice.

>this whole scene
THis episode further proves that Emilia is best girl.

>Emilia

You misspelt Rem

Why didn't Rem just cast heal instead of yelling?

Rem's a horny girl.

>Randomly stops while being chased down
>Rem was right behind him telling him where to go
>Him stopping caused her to sustain more damage

It's like he forgot the person he is carrying could die soon.

The bites are not the problem. Those dogs curse people if they bite you, healing wouldn't really do much against that many bites.

Why didn't Rem just transform at the start kill everything then have Subaru pull some pity shit so she goes back to normal?

>expecting Re: zero to explain shit

You got the wrong show buddy. I especially like how Emillia and Subaru have this important back story that he clearly remembers but all we see is flash back glimpses of it and just have to go "oh, okay."

>Important back story

What? They meet in the trade house in this loop, and he saved her, and currently they've talked when Subaru tried to use magic, and possibly some other small interactions, it's hardly backstory.

Why is a witch from another world even interested in a NEET from Japan?

No, I'm talking about when he recalls her telling him to call her satella. There was also another one where they had a child holding both of their hands IIRC. Though that was probably just some kid like the ones in the village who wanted to play or something.

This better be fucking bait or you need to get the fuck off this board with that image.

It happens in episode 1. Are you watching the same series?

He was trying to deduce why she presented herself with the name of the world's equivalent of Satan. He figured she must have done that so he would think she was crazy/weird and stopped helping her with find the insignia, since she may not have wanted anyone else to know about it, even if they offered to help, or felt she was imposing on him by having him help her.

If that's true or not i don't know. It was Subaru's conclusion.

>probably just some kid like the ones in the village who wanted to play or something

You didn't even watch the episode, why are you commenting on something you don't know?

Reminder that Subaru does not have crippling depression.

>using the DSM-IV
>not using the DSM-V

He definitely has depression and more than likely PTSD as well.

Both scenes were in the first episode.

>Why is a witch from another world even interested in a NEET from Japan?
because she is using him to free herself. she's turning him into sauron in hopes of freeing herself.

I can't wait for the shitstorm that Arc 3 will cause because of Emilia and Rem

Is Arc 2 almost over?

Should end in 2 episodes. Then the shitstorm that is Arc 3 will begin

Yes. Next episode should go for pre arc 3, and episode 11 is a Rem backstory episode i believe. If we go by tittle names.

I wait. For arc 3.

The decision making of Subaru is starting to really irritate me and at this point I'm rooting for his death in certain situations

I really really like emilia. However I still think she's kind of suspicious. I hope she isn't though

What's wrong with his choices? He wanted to protect the children in the village. If anything it means Rem will trust him more because of it, i highly doubt he died from that, it looks like he passed out.

izquierda o derecha ?

strawpoll.me/10348571/r

Alright, lets go people.

her dick is bigger than his.

Rem best girl

What's so suspicious? Her resemblance to Satella?

I think they dialed a lot down of the torture in the LN! Why!!!!!!

I can't stand to see him die again because that just means another episode will be wasted tediously wading through groundhog day for the nth time.
This series has made me invested in the character's success in an odd way. I hate Subaru and I hate everything about him, but I desperately want him to succeed because failure just means dragging this stupid shit out longer and longer and if I have to see that faggot wake up in the mansion one more goddamn time I'm going to drop this hot garbage holy fuck.

>he didn't watch the second part of first episode

RIGHT

RIGHT

RIGHT

RIGHT A THOUSAND TIMES

EMILIA-TAN IS MY TRUE ANGEL

Hi. I'm the user who asked this thing in some threads: can anyone give me some examples of interactions between Subaru and Emilia in Arc 4, please? (I already know they made up).

Also, I've read the stuff Subaru does in Arc 4, but didn't found anything about what Emilia does. I know she has to undergo a trial, that's all.

Was worth it just to see Rem go full yandere at the end.

>So what did you think about the latest Re:zero episode?
Episode 8 was arguably sub-par but this one was incredible! I literally can't wait for the next one!

pastebin.com/7da71H9b
And I want this to happen so bad.

Anime discussion only. Please leave.

This episode they didn't really show the true extent of his injuries.

the hand that subaru pushes rem away with was crushed at the wrist by the bite..
letting out a loud shriek.. my right leg, left side and back were impaled by sharp teeth, my eyesight was dyed a bloody red. Already going nub from the pain, ankle broken, flesh was torn from the stomache, blood and insides splattering out, what a shame... those were all part of my body...
"subaru..!!"
even though i want to tilt my head towards the direction of the voice.. my body can't move freely and i am starting to lose my balance. One ankle crushed and the other torn off.. the wounds aren't looking good.. my body starts falling towards the ground, jaws opened wide awaits me. As the sharp teeth nears my throat a huge ball of steel knocks it away and smashes it to a pulp.. i couldn't tell if those were my blood or not.

She uses him to comfort her. Fucking bitch.

It's easy to monday quarterback and criticize I know, but it just seems like a terrible idea to run around alone in some dark unprotected forest with god knows what in it. From a moral stand point he's doing the right thing. Logically he's not. He makes decisions based on feelings rather than logic. Which I've just personally never liked. I also doubt he'll die, we didn't get a restart scene at the end or anything

Not that, "that".

Wait what elaborate please

Rem calls him out on it too. So it's not like it doesn't make sense. It's just that felt the risk was worthy it. You could argue that he was being stupid, but that was his decision and he was counting on Rem finding him and giving him support after the villagers come to get the children from the clearing.

Why are spoiler fags invading every single goddamn thread about this show?

Subaru should learn to use a katana.

Its a superior bladed weapon which can vanquish any foe.

From what some have said, it seems that he does take up sword training.

> Katana
> Not using the superior Nodachi.

Why doesn't Subaru ask any questions that could help him understand his situation better?

Things Subaru could ask Beatrice
>how can I protect myself from magic
>how do I improve my gate
>how many years does grasping the basics take
>is the potential for magic use different for everyone or is it only based on type
>how can I remove the smell of the witch
>where could the smell have come from
>does the witch have a domain
>is she a primary concern on the kingdom's current agenda
>how long have you been practicing magic
>how does the library work and does it grant a boost in power? (inb4 "muh secrets" I highly doubt she would let him stay there for an entire day reading all of those books if it was really that secret)
>how do protective barriers work and how do you place them

Things Subaru could ask Roswall
>what does your position entail within the kingdoms politics
>what type of magic do you use
>is the ability to fly something everyone can learn
>more details about the royal selection
>why is there so few residents in such a large mansion
>what other kingdoms are close to here and how are this kingdoms relations with them

Too much exposition gets annoying, but at least learning how he can improve his self defense would be a nice asset to have.

I think he'd do better with a pole arm weapon, like a naginata.

becasue wish fullfillment

las dos

For one, Beatrice only puts up with him barely, if he went on to ask too much or something that would require an extensive amount of time he would get on her nerves.

It is a smart decision in a way, but it's not like Betty wants to do that. As for Roswall i feel like he can't because he choose to be a worker in the mansion so he needs to help, that leaves him with not much time to talk to him, also we don't really know just how much free time he has in his hands to hold a conversation. Most of the time we don't even see him while the maids are working.

>Wish fulfillment
>Implying everyone wants to be brought into another world by force, with a curse that decides on it's own when you will revive

It's still not clear but there is most likely a reason, as for what that is i don't know, since i can't read nip, and i can't try to deduce it.

I usually prefer longer hair but there's something about that Blue Oni that makes her ridiculously hot.

Fuck off.

How long will it take until we start getting doujins for the show?

I want to make love to Emilia-tan.

Download CM3D 2 then the presets and make your own.

It's the maid outfit

Haha, this bitch deserves worse.

It's not nice to post fake spoilers.

You stop that

I wish everything that Betelgeuse did to her were canon. She deserves that or worse

Yes, the MC getting his revivehax after being good to her in the first chapter pretty much proves she really is the witch.

>pretty elf girl falls for random NEET dickhead
pretty sure that's the definition of wish fullfillment

Nah. He already had the revivehax when he was transported to the new world, it was given by the same witch that brought him

Except she friendzoned him hard.

She only appears to like him because she is a naive shut in with a mental age of 14 who doesnt understand love.

he is the one who is head over heels for her.

I want her to fuck me with her horn

Remfags, everybody.

I haven't watched anything after episode 2 though
I know nothing about her

>severed limbs
>guts all out in the open being chewed upon

I don't see how he could survive that.

This on the other hand looks like he could get up and walk away from with a bandage or two.

She dies, so it's good to not get too attached.

you really think it's gonna stay that way?

It's going to take a awhile for ther to really love Subaru. He wil have to shape shimself in someone truly worthy. And by that time, if she falls for him, it wouldnt be a implausible wish fulfillment fantasy anymore, because he is oing to have real virtues beyong those of a NEET dickhead, so my point stands.

He does ask a few of these, but some of the ones you ask are completely retarded, and there are reasons he does not ask others.

1) He asked about magic. She explained the three parts of a curse and that the best method was to prevent initial contact, following that, the best method was to prevent activation. If you mean magic in general, in this world that is like asking "how do I protect myself from physics".
2) Gate-- this is talked about enough throughout the series.
3) Years-- Explained already, pay attention.
4) Potential-- This is explained in the WN/LN/Manga. It is not important enough to take up screen time.
5) Smell of the Witch -- Cannot be removed. Linked to RbD.
6) Domain-- what the fuck are you even asking about, how would Subaru know to ask it, why?
7) Primary Concern-- No. The succession of the kingdom and securing the protection of the dragon are. Explained indirectly via ep4 lunch exposition.
8) Length of Betty-- She is not a person and he knows that already. It is not relevant information because her lifespan is different.
9) Library-- You do not even get what you are asking. It is also a place she is guarding. Disclosing how it works is not something she would do.
10) Barriers-- Why does that even matter? Subaru cannot do it. These are esoteric details about other people's business.

Roswall Questions
Overview: You do not seem to understand the situation. Subaru is aware that Roswall is already suspicious of him. Most of these questions would increase suspicion. Others are entirely irrelevant to his immediate problem which is surviving the week.

Subaru does not really have the time to get the full history of the world. He can read now so he can find out much of this on his own. He needs to focus all of his questions and his time on surviving. You could say something childish like "but he can just loop again". He does not know how his ability works with certainty yet.

I don't know how they're going to wrap this up in 4 episodes.

Good thing they don't have to.

But it's a 2-cour show.

This seems like the most popular show of the season (outside of Sup Forums). Is it actually good?

Yes. Watch it.

Emilia is best girl, in case you are wondering.

>Wanting others to tell it for you

Watch it and reach a conclusion for yourself.

Just so you know, episode 1 has 2 parts. So make sure to watch both.

It's a good ride. Action scenes are great. I think it's a little overrated because of the time travel gimmick.

It's worth watching, characters are nice and the story is pretty good so far. The action scenes are so bad though, holy shit.

Disappointing

She did nothing the entire arc. Fucking useless.