WSJD - Kimetsu no Yaiba

Of course I haven't forgotten Kimetsu no Yaiba, especially with how awesome it's gotten in the last few chapters.

I don't know what its current ranking is, though.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma World Trigger Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

For the artwork being so insanely rough it's pretty creepy and weird for a shounen.

next week we're getting color page hype!!
fist volume is out on Friday hype!!

Chapter's translated already.

oh shit, literally 10 minutes ago

DUMP'S OVER

Cause my batoto ripper isn't working and I'm too lazy to grab the chapter/there's no point in posting the raw when the translation is out.

I'll dump instead

sankyuu

Imouto beauty defense force

And I got some sweet dubs

Nezuko is gorgeous!

the heck is Nezuko doing?

Exactly, Yushiro has shit taste

Lying down

It's a bit more obvious in this page

Nezuko a cute!

A cute!

She really is

this guy

I mean look at her

Whitest of knights

End

Thanks, man.

No prob
Here's the first volume cover (hopefully not the last)

Looking good.

Volume 2 will be the last if anything

Don't say that.

With the current rankings it's safe for more than 2 volumes, at least. It's also probably not next up to get axed, and it seems like there's a high chance a long running series will end before next set of new series.

It's safe for now, but lets hope it also sells well enough to keep it afloat even longer.

DELETE THIS

I still have hope.

KnY is safer than Mononofu and Sesuji now, plus Toriko and Nisekoi are ending soon

I know Sesuji's not been doing great in the rankings recently, but isn't it selling better than that sumo manga?

Doesn't say much

Doubt it will sell 20k in just 3 days, we'll probably not see it in the top 50

I like the art. story's been kind of disappointing so far.

This arrow shit is kind of weird, but I like the designs for these new minions. I was scared since Kibutsuji showed up so early that it would end soon, but there's a lot of potential to make him a Dio-type figure.

If he does go in a Dio-type direction for Kibutsuji, I'd be totally cool with that. I just thought Kibutsuji showed up so quickly because he was preparing for cancellation due to the first couple rankings being pretty low.

Yeah, me too. But he seems to be charismatic and blending in perfectly in human society, so the author could just as well keep him in the story after this first arc against him. He's confirmed to be the only demon who can turn humans besides the one Tanjiro met. That's pretty big, story wise.

nezuko a cute

y

Thanks OP